Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anybody seen this girl Arrikka West Drayton  (Read 1952 times)

Twointhehole

I just had a look at her but will probably see her today hopefully, will let you know how it goes.

I do hope she is a slut.

Offline Top Dog

Hey 2inthehole lets us know how you get on mate fingers crossed she's good  :angelgirl:

Offline HappyandLucky

Hey 2inthehole lets us know how you get on mate fingers crossed she's good  :angelgirl:
+ 1

Offline HappyandLucky

I just had a look at her but will probably see her today hopefully, will let you know how it goes.

I do hope she is a slut.
Any news  :hi:

uksaldn

Now, what do all you think that this wg looks EE? Another "Italian" or "Spanish" Romanian?

Offline Londonpunter30

Text in the profile says Argantinian profile says British. I suspect both are lies

Twointhehole

Hi guys, I tried calling her and leaving a message but no luck. It was as if she picked up but did not speak. Not sure if everyone else has had the sane issue.

She didn't even reply back, so that should say all you need to know. However I ended up finding a real beauty, nice and eager. I was so impressed I actually paid her extra after we had finished!!!! And she deserved it.

Offline bestbefore

She didn't even reply back, so that should say all you need to know. However I ended up finding a real beauty, nice and eager. I was so impressed I actually paid her extra after we had finished!!!! And she deserved it.

I do hope you are going to share your experience with us.

decentguy

She has a lovely face hope she is good :yahoo:

Offline HappyandLucky

Offline boardyhell

can some one pop her into my christmas stocking please

Offline laidbackasiandude

Hi guys, I tried calling her and leaving a message but no luck. It was as if she picked up but did not speak. Not sure if everyone else has had the sane issue.

Did you try contacting Arrika today (21/12/15), as there is no phone number showing on her profile?
I'm assuming you stored her contact number from last week when it was displayed on her AW profile.

Nothing shows up on any analysis for her pictures showing on main page, have absolutely no idea regarding
her private gallery. Doubtful she is from Argentina.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 12:09:13 am by laidbackasiandude »

ramrodronnie

Link Twointhehole. Can we look forward to a Review of you're pint then Twointhehole?

ramrodronnie

Twointhehole

So the girl i ended up punting!

Great body and face couple of tattoos but nothing over the top. I was really horny and wasn't sure how genuine she was going to be. But when I arrived she greeted me with a smile.

Straight down to business said what she will do and what I wanted. Clothes were off her before mine. She started sucking and clearly was experienced. I was just in heaven and she put in some effort. We talked now and then and you could see she was a nice girl and not the work is work kind. Said let me get back to sucking since there was not enough time.

I could not cum and didn't want to. Let her suck as much as she can. I ended up wanking and right before she took my cum in her mouth. She kept jerking it while I came.

This one is definitely marriage material. Will see her for longer and do more to her. Don't even know her limits yet but I am sure I can get her to some nasty stuff. Possibly even a mmf threesome. Next time I will make her my wife and fuck her like wifey.

Offline somerandomfella

Anyone seen this lady

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She looks lovely and not far from where i work too. May make this a lunchtime one! :-) Hope she's a good one, West Drayton isn't a punting paradise by any means.

Offline webpunter

I do like a bit of Argie bashing.  In this case i'll make an exception - for obvious reasons.  Would love to give her a bashing - in the best possible way.  will check on PAYG credit status & might have a peek @ PG 

uksaldn

So the girl i ended up punting!

Great body and face couple of tattoos but nothing over the top. I was really horny and wasn't sure how genuine she was going to be. But when I arrived she greeted me with a smile.

Straight down to business said what she will do and what I wanted. Clothes were off her before mine. She started sucking and clearly was experienced. I was just in heaven and she put in some effort. We talked now and then and you could see she was a nice girl and not the work is work kind. Said let me get back to sucking since there was not enough time.

I could not cum and didn't want to. Let her suck as much as she can. I ended up wanking and right before she took my cum in her mouth. She kept jerking it while I came.

This one is definitely marriage material. Will see her for longer and do more to her. Don't even know her limits yet but I am sure I can get her to some nasty stuff. Possibly even a mmf threesome. Next time I will make her my wife and fuck her like wifey.

Link?

Offline webpunter

The pics have evaporated & she's supposedly based in Darlington  :sarcastic:   Bollocks coz she looked hot  :dash: