Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sandy.hot  (Read 1091 times)

32 review(s) for SANDY.HOT (25 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
49 review(s) for Lovely.Sandy girl (35 positive, 6 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline johnny56

Hi guys

Saw Sandy last week who is based in a Mass house Plaza (opposite Fazeley street) with plenty of parking nearby.Overall it was a good punt with lots of kissing, sucking and ball licking.

I found Sandy to be very accommodating though I would say it's more of a PSE than  GFE.

Looks wise her profile pictures are fairly accurate though she's put on a few pounds, but nothing to worry about as it compliments her curvy figure.

I would however advise you to arrive about 10 minutes before the punt, as the keypad can be a nightmare, luckily I was able to follow someone in but it did make me nervous standing around as the entrance is right next to papa John's pizza

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

hallorran

Saw Sandy tonight like you say keypads a nightmare, I too followed someone in, very easy to find right by Moor Street.  Shes put on a few pounds but still a very attractive lady with a great body wonderful boobs, my first ever punt. Definately recommend her shes nice and friendly and gives a wicked BJ. I was shattered so opted for a CIM finish awesome.

Thanks Sandy  :cool: