Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Claudianet - spitafields  (Read 871 times)

1 review(s) for Claudianet (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline wd

I saw the profile and thought I would TOFTT with Claudia

External Link/Members Only

I called Claudia, and made the arrangement to meet for a 30 min appt yesterday.  Her location is the other side of spitafields near the Truman brewery, the entrance is a bit weird and she had To get  me from a gate in the end as she was using Airbnb place to work from, she did mention she would only be in the city for a short time and perhaps moving to west London.

The pictures on the profile are defiantly here and there is a verification photo as well at the moment, the woman on the profile is defiantly the one I saw!!!

Once in side the flat, she took off her coat to reveal a bra and knicker set, she looked great, she has had a boob job and has scars under neither but this didn't put me off, no tattoos but has belly button bar.

She said what was allowed which included fk, OWO and cim which is what I had. Loads of passionate kissing and fondling,  I didn't opt for sex on this occasion as her oral was so good and cim was on offer.

Would I see her again? Yes I definantly would. Just hope she come back to city rather than going all the way out west.

Thanks
WD