Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet-Sexy-Sophie, Bristol  (Read 1728 times)

8 review(s) for Sweet-Sexy-Sophie (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline PaintBrush

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

The second time around.  :D

Coms
Excellent - as before from my initial AW mail enquiry through to the final texts advising of location and flat number. Always a prompt and timely response. Over the past months we've tried to meet a few times but never succeed, so it was great to be able to finally hook up.

Venue
A very nice apartment in a new development, near Bristol City Centre. Different venue to the last one I visited her, but easy to find, parking not to bad, no problems with entry or locating her flat. Clean bedroom, some light background music, a decent bed and mirrored wardrobes all down the side - interesting.

Arrival
The door was answered by Sophie in the request 'office girl'  attire, tight blouse and skirt with all the trimmings - absolutely stunning and fucking hot. Seemed genuinely please I'd managed to finally make a return visit and straight into a nice DFK even before any of the  paperwork had been carried out.

Business
I 'd already showered, so sorted the green and Into the bedroom. More DFK whilst helping each other to undress with some excessive manual exploration. Sophie has a great body and I took great pleasure feeling her up, over and under her clothes. Once undressed I just played with her tits, fucking magnificent and into some more great sloppy DFK, Sophie gives wonderful oral and I took great pleasure in just watching her perform in the mirrors. Needless to say the pop was quick and in her mouth.
My turn next, eating Sophie's pussy whilst she rubbed herself up was  just amazing and I think her come was genuine. A sort break and a little chin wag. This lady is so easy to get on with it's scary. So, out with the baby oil next and just lots of play, body to body, on my front, on my back, plus more cock sucking and rubbing up her ass. Again the extra bonus of looking in the mirror - not sure who the ugly bloke was, but the chick looked well hot.
So after a fair bit of fun the old boy was ready for some more action so on with the Mac and Fucked every which way, particularly enjoyed fucking her from behind, whist playing with her tits and catching a quick glance in the mirror now and again. Not sure how long this went on for, but all I can say it was Fucking wonderful.

Post Event
Time moves on and all good things must come to an end. Being covered in baby oil a shower was defiantly on the cards. Once  done and dressed a very nice sensual farewell and  departure.
This is one lady on my RL, it's only a matter of funds another consideration and time.

Conclusion
Highly recommend, but the next time I go back It will consider the duo service she offers with Lola - could be very interesting?  :yahoo:

Offline Roth

vw

Very nice review Munroe.  :drinks: :drinks:
Yes have been thinking about their duos recently as they advertise outcalls to.  What would the neighbours think ?   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Roth

Yes have been thinking about their duos recently as they advertise outcalls to.  What would the neighbours think ?   :lol: :lol: :lol:

You could ask them to arrive dressed as nuns :unknown:

vw

You could ask them to arrive dressed as nuns :unknown:
that would be nice, but would look odd 2 nuns getting in the hot tub on the front lawn though !

Offline Roth

that would be nice, but would look odd 2 nuns getting in the hot tub on the front lawn though !

Not really.  You would only offering a quick dip as a charitable donation.   :lol: :lol:
Could offset it against tax?  :unknown:

Offline Aramis

Nice review
Have been with Sophie solo and duo and can recommend both.
Great girls with great personalities and very open minded.
Recommend dirty talk with either or both . They can really play the part.

Offline PaintBrush

Cheers Arimis the duo is definitely on the cards at some point

pking_paul

Sounds a great punt and I do like the sound of that outfit, mirrors too  :drinks:

Offline jaydefo24

:P sounds amazing... She's been on my hotlist for a while, time to take the plunge

Offline PaintBrush

Good luck jay

I hope you won't be disappointed and I look forward to reading the review.