Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: koko fu Croydon/Grays/London  (Read 1976 times)

2 review(s) for koko fu (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline dieseldriver

Think its her, but the photos probably taken some time back. Saw her yesterday evening. Must say she gave me a nice time.
Nice toned body, small suckable tits ( that I like ), more slimmer than the pic on profile. When asked her age, she said 28. Profile says 24? And looks more older than 24. That could be why the warning on profile? English not too good. Didn't seen to understand about the alert on her profile when I tried to tell her about it. On the plus side, she is a very nice lady. Polite, likes to please. On the negative side, wanted £20 extra for OWO. Told her any extras must be on profile, but don't think she knew what I was telling her? Oral covered included in the £100.

Her lack of English could be why her profile has different locations. Says "South Korean in Grays Massage". Then under it says "Hi everyone I am Croydon" ( I'm in Croydon  perhaps ). I saw her at the Ibis in Thurrock, near to Grays. She said going to Holborn tomorrow.

Time & money permitting, yes, I would see her again. We seemed to hit-it-off, clicked. After cuming, was not rushed out. Enjoyed her company, even if I did have to pay for it  :rolleyes: :)  ;).  PS, could have a minder nearby? Made a phone call ( her language ) when I came in. Then another while I was getting dressed to leave
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 11:02:05 pm by drumsticks »
Report this post 
0 review(s) found for koko fu linked to in above p

ramrodronnie

Think its her, but the photos probably taken some time back. Saw her yesterday evening. Must say she gave me a nice time.
Nice toned body, small suckable tits ( that I like ), more slimmer than the pic on profile. When asked her age, she said 28. Profile says 24? And looks more older than 24. That could be why the warning on profile? English not too good. Didn't seen to understand about the alert on her profile when I tried to tell her about it. On the plus side, she is a very nice lady. Polite, likes to please. On the negative side, wanted £20 extra for OWO. Told her any extras must be on profile, but don't think she knew what I was telling her? Oral covered included in the £100.

Her lack of English could be why her profile has different locations. Says "South Korean in Grays Massage". Then under it says "Hi everyone I am Croydon" ( I'm in Croydon  perhaps ). I saw her at the Ibis in Thurrock, near to Grays. She said going to Holborn tomorrow.

Time & money permitting, yes, I would see her again. We seemed to hit-it-off, clicked. After cuming, was not rushed out. Enjoyed her company, even if I did have to pay for it  :rolleyes: :)  ;).  PS, could have a minder nearby? Made a phone call ( her language ) when I came in. Then another while I was getting dressed to leave
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 11:02:05 pm by drumsticks »
Report this post 
0 review(s) found for koko fu linked to in above p

Thanks for the Review drumsticks. I think maybe as you saw her in Grays, you possibly should have put you're Review into the East England section.  :hi:

Offline dieseldriver

Thanks for the Review drumsticks. I think maybe as you saw her in Grays, you possibly should have put you're Review into the East England section.  :hi:
On Saturday she said "tomorrow go to Holborn, no good here". So expected her profile location to be Holborn. Still showing as Grays today?
Probably punters staying away cos of the alert. Perhaps punters in Holborn not so worried about the alert as those in Thurrock. Her verification pic looks more like her than the profile pics. She did say has a baby girl, so may have put weight on when the profile pics taken. Some time ago!!

Offline FCB

Looks a lot slimmer in the verification photo than in the profile pics
External Link/Members Only

Offline sumertime

Taking this "review" into consideration and looking at other comments, I decided to visit Koko-San in the Holiday Inn in Harlow.... see my review:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=97981.0

Yes, I was well and truely stitched up....... :angry: