Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty Blonde aka Amy  (Read 841 times)

13 review(s) for Pretty_Blonde (6 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MrMog

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Decided to take one for the team and revisit this lass to see if some of the things I have heard and seen said on here are true about the decline in her level of service since the last time I punted with her.

Met for a 30 min booking and she pretty much looks more or less the same as the last time I saw her apart from the addition of a tattoo and change of hair colour. Dressed in a rather nice bra and matching knickers set.

Punt started off fairly decent with a bit of a toothy blowjob and then flipped her over onto her back for a spot of RO, all fine up to now apart from a bit of stubble and me noticing her slit is not as tidy as it was last time, but then when you are screwing cocks for a living it is expected to get a bit well used.

Got her into doggy for a while and then her on top but I wanted to see if I could get a second pop out of a 30 mins punt and this is where it sadly took a turn for the worse. I opened my bomb bay doors and released an ISIS killing load up her in MISH (covered) and then lay back whilst she disposed of the white goods down the toilet. The thing is she then walked out of the door and never came back for 7 whole minutes (even with me shouting HELLO like Adele on crack cocaine at the door several times.

In the end with about 6 mins to go she returned and lay at the side of me and I asked if there was a chance of another pop to which she decided to give me another toothy blow job.

I left rather disappointed and robbed of 7 entire minutes I could have been gearing up for another raid on her snatch.

So all in all, she is still a pretty lass to look at and she still offers a half decent service BUT once you pop she just wont stop. Sadly walking off and leaving you in the hope when she returns you have put your kit back on and are ready to head out of the door.

Value for money - NO
Would I return - If she got her act together and gave punters what they paid for then MAYBE
Would I return right now - NO CHANCE
Would I recommend - YES, LOOK ELSEWHERE

Lena Lena is next on my list, My m8 Cocky (don't ask he made his own nick name up as a kid) has seen her and says she is fantastic, with the reports on here I think it has swung the deal. Expect my report SOONish.

This has been a party political broadcast on behalf of the North West Podgers Party.

Randy James

Lena is great and I'm still looking to partner up and dp her

Offline cueball

Cheers for the review mog

Loving the last line, could be a regular thing in the north west podging team reviews...

"This has been a party political broadcast for the north west podging party"

Yep, it's in, we'll use it, see how it takes off

Offline frankc

External Link/Members Only o

(even with me shouting HELLO like Adele on crack cocaine at the door several times.

Pissed my sides at that mate

Great review MrMog.... I saw her in the summer and as I said at the time , she's a sexy looking girl and I'd give her a 9 out of10 for looks but,  she gets a zero for personality and a zero for effort, doesn't  look like she's upped her game any......don't think I'll be lining this girls pockets any time soon.

Like_blond_thai

Any idea why I often get this message when I click on Amy's website?

The following problem(s) were detected:

Sorry, this member's profile information cannot be presented at this time.

Thanks, LBT

Offline frankc

Any idea why I often get this message when I click on Amy's website?

The following problem(s) were detected:

Sorry, this member's profile information cannot be presented at this time.

Thanks, LBT

No idea mate  this link works for me External Link/Members Only

Offline MrMog

I have had it once or twice myself and also on other girls pages. I think its an AW problem tbh.