Sugar Babies

Author Topic: TOFTT: DEEP THROAT Virag - Earl's court  (Read 15808 times)

slow and low

Made a booking via aw but never confirmed. Can't be arsed so she's struck off my to do list.

Offline collector

I tried to contact her through adultwork 2 weeks ago and got no reply. That was her old profile though so maybe there was an issue?

Anyway, new profile is 1 day old, no verification pic and an alert from aw. Is this new profile legit?
Made a booking via aw but never confirmed. Can't be arsed so she's struck off my to do list.
Seems she is lacking with comms. It could be that had some problems with her old profiles. It was distribute content only for something like one week and then delated.
Don't know what is going on because I saw her only once.

Offline flyingduck

I have found her comms very good. She feels hard done by by AW because she registered from Hungary but then said she was in the UK on tour

Doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Her profile seemed to be reinstated with better description but now is back to "distribute content" again.

I almost met up with her last night - as I says comms were good,  but didn't in the end due to a bit of a misunderstanding.

she said she may not be able to come back to the UK if her profile cannot be sorted out

Offline ViragDT

• Service Provider
Hi Guys,
I am Virag. I know this is your forum but I want to join in. First of all I am 100% female / woman / have XX chromosomes. I dont know how to describe it better.
Concerning AW:
They think that I am trying to cheat somehow because I registered a new profile. I did so because they said I cannot use my original profile in the UK. As it was registered in Hungary and not in the UK.
With re-registering they think that I am not real and deny everything.
But now I dont care anymore. I am real, my deep throat talent is real, and there are other websites where I can make a profile. AW is a piece of...

Offline collector

With re-registering they think that I am not real and deny everything.
Did you try to upload a verification pic in the new profile?

Offline ViragDT

• Service Provider
Of course!
I did EVERYTHING they wanted. Exactly the way it was described.

muzzya57

You look good to me, and your post is very sensible.

Offline Teessider

Hello Virag

Will you be going back to the Phoenix Club parties?

TS

Offline ViragDT

• Service Provider
I would never go back to Phoenix club again. I was there only for two hours.
The girls are too professional there. I use this term for those who do sex totally like a robot. So obvious, so bored.
And when they could see that the men queued for my throat I could see hatred in their eyes. After the first 2-hour-session the 'madame' came to me and told me that she wants me to leave as there will be no men for the next session. But when was just about to leave I could hear her telling the other girls not to worry of course there will be men for the next one as well. Fucked up place.

Offline Teessider

Mike Oxhard

The girls are too professional there. I use this term for those who do sex totally like a robot. So obvious, so bored.
And when they could see that the men queued for my throat I could see hatred in their eyes.

That is a shame Virag as not all the girls there are like that. There are some girls there that are very self confident and get on with their action knowing guys love them too so wouldn't be worried about what other girls get up to and don't see it as a competition. I can easily see why some of the less confident and less enthusiastic girls would be resentful of someone who is so good they make the guys go crazy for them. A shame as it sounds like you would have been a real asset to the parties. I wish you all the best in your other ventures  :thumbsup:

vt

And when they could see that the men queued for my throat I could see hatred in their eyes. After the first 2-hour-session the 'madame' came to me and told me that she wants me to leave as there will be no men for the next session. But when was just about to leave I could hear her telling the other girls not to worry of course there will be men for the next one as well. Fucked up place.

That's a shame...as has been said, there are some very sexy giving girls there who would not be jealous of another sexy girl. If some did seem jealous, they need to be ignored.

I've taken a look at your photos on the new profile and you do indeed look very femenine despite the short hairstyle.

Your beauty and talents would have added something good to the party mix!

Offline iPad3

Guys

I saw Virag before Xmas and am trying to review but my phone won't allow me to select the negative option for some reason.

She's a nice girl and the rating would have been positive as service generally was good however

I confirmed via text a few hours before and was ignored, I won't travel without confirmation so I texted a few more times and eventually got a response but this wasn't a great start.

Secondly she has fisting as a like, I've never done this and it's on my bucket list so while it was not my main driver for booking thought I'd have a go. I asked in my initial enquiry and was told no problem at all. On the day however I overlooked confirming prior to handing money over. When I asked mid punt I was told it was a £50 extra so was not impressed.

So for anyone looking for this service be warned.

A shame as otherwise a nice girl and the DT/FF is excellent, but I can't get past the lying.

Offline ViragDT

• Service Provider
I am very sorry about this.
But I have to mention something. I changed my mind about fisting that's true. When you fixed the appt. it was included, the day when you came to me it wasn't. You didn't ask me specifically when you came to me if fisting was in the price or not. "Everything" in the price meant different things to you and me. If you are still interested I am offering you a free hour (fisting included). I think this is fair enough.

Not getting a response right away hours before your appt? Sorry but sometimes I cannot answer because I am busy.

Offline collector

Guys

I saw Virag before Xmas and am trying to review but my phone won't allow me to select the negative option for some reason.

She's a nice girl and the rating would have been positive as service generally was good however

I confirmed via text a few hours before and was ignored, I won't travel without confirmation so I texted a few more times and eventually got a response but this wasn't a great start.

Secondly she has fisting as a like, I've never done this and it's on my bucket list so while it was not my main driver for booking thought I'd have a go. I asked in my initial enquiry and was told no problem at all. On the day however I overlooked confirming prior to handing money over. When I asked mid punt I was told it was a £50 extra so was not impressed.

So for anyone looking for this service be warned.

A shame as otherwise a nice girl and the DT/FF is excellent, but I can't get past the lying.
Thanks for the update. Lying about a service is certainly a bad trick  :thumbsdown:

Offline ViragDT

• Service Provider
Haha ... UKPunting is holding back my reply to that. (I wrote that at 9.48 today.)

Offline Teessider

If you are still interested I am offering you a free hour (fisting included). I think this is fair enough.

That seems a nice offer iPad - let us know how you get on if you take it up.

Offline claretandblue

slow and low

New profile has gone now  :thumbsdown:
Waste of time only confirms my belief in sticking to reliable regulars this year.

vt

But I have to mention something. I changed my mind about fisting that's true. When you fixed the appt. it was included, the day when you came to me it wasn't. You didn't ask me specifically when you came to me if fisting was in the price or not. "Everything" in the price meant different things to you and me. If you are still interested I am offering you a free hour (fisting included). I think this is fair enough.

Not getting a response right away hours before your appt? Sorry but sometimes I cannot answer because I am busy.

Crap excuses...but generous offer nonetheless!  :thumbsup:

iPad3, you need to let us know if Virag keeps her word!  ;)

Offline iPad3

The day I came to see you was 3 days after you confirmed fisting was included, it was still showing on your likes likes list the day I visited (I checked) and there was no mention of it being an extra.

I wouldn't book my car in for a service with a free oil change and then be happy when told its been withdrawn when I pick the car up.

However the fact you have made an offer and seem genuine makes you far better than the average WG, in my view, and clearly customer relations mean something to you. I won't be accepting your offer since you have mislead me once and I won't be taking a chance again but I will refrain from posting a separate negative reveiw.

Regarding my confirmation call, I call my hairdresser on the day to confirm my booking, if they don't answer I assume they are closed due to a problem. Had I not bothered and subsequently not travelled you would be criticising me as a no show.

vt

The day I came to see you was 3 days after you confirmed fisting was included, it was still showing on your likes likes list the day I visited (I checked) and there was no mention of it being an extra.

I wouldn't book my car in for a service with a free oil change and then be happy when told its been withdrawn when I pick the car up.

However the fact you have made an offer and seem genuine makes you far better than the average WG, in my view, and clearly customer relations mean something to you. I won't be accepting your offer since you have mislead me once and I won't be taking a chance again but I will refrain from posting a separate negative reveiw.

Regarding my confirmation call, I call my hairdresser on the day to confirm my booking, if they don't answer I assume they are closed due to a problem. Had I not bothered and subsequently not travelled you would be criticising me as a no show.

Hey, if you're not going to accept, I'll happily take up Virag's offer on your behalf and report back.  :)

I've never fisted a girl before, but I do have small, gentle hands and have achieved happy results with my fingers on the right spot!!  ;)

Offline claretandblue

Waste of time only confirms my belief in sticking to reliable regulars this year.
I'm going to be semi retired at this rate  :D