Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Black Chyna  (Read 3066 times)

5 review(s) for BlackChyna (1 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline leatherlover

Tough one. I've been debating whether this was neutral or positive. I think it edges into positive territory, but only just.

External Link/Members Only

TOFFT today. Been on my HL for a bit because on her gallery, she had pics of her in boots and a leather corset - plus she's black. So just my thing! Also, she does 15 mins at £30. Perfect to try her out to see if she goes on the roster of regulars. Good comms. Agreed on services. I had asked for the leather outfit and paid an extra £5 for this and an extra £5 for CIM (this was via text). She also stated that she doesn't kiss, and no licking either. I know this would put quite a few of you off, but I'm kind of meat and potatoes (or two veg) and just wanted my cock to be sucked - a quick pump and dump in her gob.

Flat in Archway on the A1. Not a particularly nice flat - a little messy. BC opened the front door herself, hiding behind it wearing a dressing gown (I was quite grateful for this because when I went to see HTF, she was dressed up in her leather gear and as I knocked to go in, the postman crept up behind me and gave her her mail, FFS). Went to her room and she took off the dressing gown and she was dressed as requested (I had paid an extra £5 for this and an extra £5 for CIM) although in common with most girls, it never really is real leather - boots were thigh high PVC, and the corset was leather look. In all of my punts, only Ameera had real leather boots, but those were more of the high street kind as opposed to the hooker kind.

BC is really tall (5'10" without boots, taller with). Red straight hair (probably a wig) - the kind of hair that screams WG if you see it on the street. Nice skin. Kind of a sleepy look to her (I mean generally as opposed to looking as though she had just got out of bed). When she talks, also sounds kind of sleepy. However, again, confirm that this was not due to having just got out of bed. She is actually quite witty.

Didn't require me to have a shower and kind of discouraged it on the phone. On getting to the flat, I could see why. It is a room with shared facilities - god knows what the other occupants do. However, I had showered just before I came so it wasn't a problem. No wet wipes.

Started out by kissing her neck and body. No nasty smells about her, even though I could smell weed in the hallway - might not have been hers to be fair. Nice soft tits. However, full exploration was curtailed by time and also the no licking rule. So down to business - I guided her hand down to my cock and she told me to get undressed.

She played with the old chap until it was fully hard and then started to suck. She gives a very soft gentle blowjob. Consistent rhythm. Not much suction. At first, there was some hand action, but I took the hands away and there was no griping and no repeat. I asked her to use her tongue on it and she did so, although the tongue flicking focused on the jap's eye as opposed to the frenulum. I couldn't be arsed to correct her as I was enjoying watching her head go down on my cock. Changed position from lying on bed to standing up, so I could watch her suck in the mirror.

She carried on sucking for 10 - 12 minutes and then I came in her mouth. She carried on until every last drop of cum had been expelled from my cock and then went to the bathroom to spit. She didn't do the thing of keeping the tip in the front of the mouth so the cum only stays on or below the tongue - she simply carried on regardless as if I hadn't cum and that was appreciated - I always hate it when I start to cum that the technique changes. In fact, as soon as she felt the first drop of cum, she sped up, which again was good.

Overall, no problems with attitude. Facially good. Nice body. If you like tall black women, she will fit that bill nicely. Technique could have been better. If I had paid £50 for this, this would have definitely been neutral, simply due to technique. However, £40 for CIM plus dress up in leather wasn't bad, so positive from me.

Would I return? Maybe. To be honest, I had a wank last night so this was never going to be a big load intense cum fest. It wasn't like my meeting with Slimdoll when I got hard just thinking about the punt the same evening - I have only a semi at the moment.

Offline king tarzan

Average services

3 main services

Dfk
Owo
Penetration

Rest cim a level etc  not even bothered to be honest

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline king tarzan

And of course a must mango licking

Offline Rocket Scientist

For a black British .WG she is VFM.  Admittedly no mango licking, but not a deal breaker
I'd defo consider 30 mins punt

Thanks for review

wazzer

Was the no RO because of the time though, definite deal breaker for me if it's not available especially as it's on her enjoy's.

Offline leatherlover

Ah - when she said no licking, she meant no licking her body / tits. I suppose it follows there would be no RO but her AW profiles says she can receive oral. She said to me that there was no kissing etc because she was scared of herpes.

That didn't bother me too much. I just needed a warm place to dump the contents of my sac at a not big price!

Offline king tarzan

Ah - when she said no licking, she meant no licking her body / tits. I suppose it follows there would be no RO but her AW profiles says she can receive oral. She said to me that there was no kissing etc because she was scared of herpes.

That didn't bother me too much. I just needed a warm place to dump the contents of my sac at a not big price!

You were robbed!!

Offline Kaluuu276

Saw this girl at her party in a hotel.

Nothing special, saggy boobs and plain service.

Ok, for a pump and dump.