Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: dirty dionne28  (Read 1305 times)

5 review(s) for dirtydionne14 (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bronson24

External Link/Members Only

Hi guys. This review is from Wednesday night it was a 30min appt at hebburn

it was a bit of a strange punt this week as my head hasn't been clear so i was undecided whether this was a good or bad meeting

Haven't had a session for about a month now and ive been a bit stressed with things the last few weeks, so i thought id treat myself to someone i hadn't met before so i decided to take a chance with Dionne as i had a few reviews on here about her which were all positive and also i really liked the look of her pics and her likes list.

Text her and got reply back saying she could do wed night 7pm so i text back saying that's fine.

Wednesday night arrived  and i told her i was sitting off a bit early as i live in Stockton, so its a 45 min drive for me to hebburn, and told her i would text when i arrived.

Got to her easy to find location at about 6.45pm and i was quite surprised by it too as it was an expensive looking apartment, and parked up in car park and text her saying i was parked up outside. No reply back from her so i left it a little while longer and text again still no reply,

Came to about 7:10pm so i thought fuck it im going home as i figured i had been either double booked or stood up and with me having had a shit week already i thought this was the icing on the cake as it was a long distance back home for nothing. Just as i started the car up i got a text from her telling me what room number she was in. So part of me was really pissed off and the other really wanted to go ahead with seeing her. So after a bit of thinking i decided to go for it as i was already there against my better judgement

knocked on apartment door and Dionne answered in short dress and heels and when i saw her my first thought i'm glad i decided to stay now.

dionne was really pretty with dark hair about 5'foot size 10-12 and a pretty girl next door type look which i really like and i found her really attractive and cute.

she apologized for the late text message as she told me her phone signal was very poor in the apartment block so i decided to just let it go and enjoy myself

well after this initial Fuck up at the start, i was led into the bedroom which wasnt the best room ive ever been in but no matter.  Things started to look up for me and we both got naked and i really liked her body very curvy but slim too with some big lovely firm boobs and some tattoo's. as we were both stood up stripping off we indulged in some dfk and groping each other then onto the bed with plenty of kissing and touching each others bodies.

then she went down on me for some owo which felt really nice and plenty of ball licking/sucking too which i probably love the best. then on with rubber for some cowgirl and the  moment she jumped on top of me it felt amazing, i really enjoy kissing and using my mouth so as she was riding me i brought her down to me and dfk'd her and also kissed and licked her neck which she seemed to enjoy. she asked me where i wanna cum and i said how about cim and she said that was fine. so she got off me and i asked her to go into 69 for a bit as i had'nt properly explored her body yet. she had a lovely pussy and tasted perfect and i enjoyed going down on her as it is my favourite thing to do and rimming also.

as i was getting closer to cum she then  proceeded jump off my face to get in between my legs and suck the load right out of me so i could watch her pretty face and it felt really amazing and i blew about 10 days worth spunk in her mouth which she took like a champ, and it was just what i needed and she continued to gently keep sucking the last bits of cum out of me. with only about 5 mins to go we had a bit of a chat and found we had a few things in common which kind of made me like her even more

PRO'S - really pretty, great body and great service

CONS - as ive already mentioned, the communication issues

would i recommend and will i see again =  My first thoughts when i left and got home was NO as i was really cheesed off about the 10 minute delay at the start. But her service was really  spot on and and she was very apologetic about the beginning mess up so the next day when i had a rethink and maybe i was over re-acting a bit too much about it.

so YES in my opinion she is worth seeing again and i definitely will see her again,

« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 09:13:40 pm by bronson24 »

greychap

Least you got there in the end and the travel down there was worth it :thumbsup:

Offline bronson24

Least you got there in the end and the travel down there was worth it :thumbsup:

yea it was worth it in the end grey cheers, next time i would like to see her for longer as i really liked her,

just realized i have made a few typing errors on the review and its too late for me to amend it now, so my apologies
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 09:50:07 pm by bronson24 »

Offline Mansell

Interesting review, she's a great girl, so not surprised the actual punt was top notch. Sounds like you did get the 30 mins ? just a 10min delay at the start, but I bet after you arriving 15 mins early must have felt like ages. Think your right with the positive, all that needs sorting is a decent phone provider !! although I know the signal there is crap.

Offline bronson24

Interesting review, she's a great girl, so not surprised the actual punt was top notch. Sounds like you did get the 30 mins ? just a 10min delay at the start, but I bet after you arriving 15 mins early must have felt like ages. Think your right with the positive, all that needs sorting is a decent phone provider !! although I know the signal there is crap.

thanks mansell, i deffo got the full 30mins and about 5-10 mins over the time just chatting too her. Yea it did feel like ages as i usually arrive 15mins before a meeting just to be on the safe side but as time was ticking over 7pm and still had no reply from her i was starting to feel i had been stood up.

Offline Mansell

thanks mansell, i deffo got the full 30mins and about 5-10 mins over the time just chatting too her. Yea it did feel like ages as i usually arrive 15mins before a meeting just to be on the safe side but as time was ticking over 7pm and still had no reply from her i was starting to feel i had been stood up.

Yes, when I read what had happened I reckon if you had arrived bang on time and then it had taken 10 mins before you got in you might not have even mentioned it. But, I'm like you, like to be there about 5 to 10 mins before. I have actually now taken to stopping 1/2 mile or so away if I'm really early, just so I don;t raise suspision by sitting in the car close by.

Offline Tiger63

Its a complete mad house....no other words for it.
However if you get to meet Dionne....wow she is an absolute joy.
Good review mate :thumbsup:

Offline johnr1

Good review and Dionne is a great girl and well worth your drive,she is one of the best girl about also a nice person and genuine, funny enough I saw TT in Hebburn that same night and she mentioned getting better phones as the ones they use are cheap and crap with poor signal so that's probably the problem so I said I would look for a second hand I phone for her   

Offline sqlbatsman

Good review, glad you enjoyed. Just as a general note on the points brought here, charging £100/hr and being so popular and fully booked, I can't believe they are not able to afford a good new phone with their daily wages, let alone their weekly wages. It certainly does not come across as a good excuse blaming tardiness on a cheap phone, when a descent smartphone is only £120 -£200 nowadays. Hopefully they will sort it out  :thumbsup:

Offline Highlander

Thanks for the review Bronson. I need to get round to seeing Dionne.

Hearing Tori going on about her BJ technique on the other forum also got me tempted. Proper deep throat given?

Offline bronson24

Hearing Tori going on about her BJ technique on the other forum also got me tempted. Proper deep throat given?

yea she was really good. But im afraid i cant give you a definite answer on  your question about the deep-throat as she never did it and i never asked for it,but she did go down pretty far on me a few times, but not all the way down if you get what i mean?

Offline Tiger63

I am not sure what she did exactly but it was superb mate.....I just remember having to stop her as it was going to end messy very quickly