Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sonia01986 - any details?  (Read 1073 times)

Offline KentAde

Hi All,

This young lady has bid on a RB of mine at a ridiculously lower rate than advertised! Tempted, but cannot see any reviews or details on here for her, but the photos look familiar (maybe from another RB).
Any guys have any views/details/meets about her?

Cheers,

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

el-grecko

This is very interesting! I've had her in my HL for a while, but never really tried as the price was high. Would love to hear more details Kent if you do decide to go ahead. Maybe RB is the way to go!  :yahoo:

Offline laidbackasiandude

I'm 99.99% certain she had a previous AW profile as "Serena000162",

External Link/Members Only  (old AW profile now defunct)

el-grecko

Thanks for that! It certainly sounds like her... Like the positive reviewer said, for £150 p/h I would love to give her a try. No way for her advertised price though. What an ass though... :thumbsup:  :cool:

Offline laidbackasiandude

Thought this "Serena" (assume she's now Sonia01986) was familiar, the reviewer updated another
thread about "Serena" last year.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=36382.msg585435;topicseen#msg585435

Offline Will36

she also had another more recent profile (now also gone)

Sonia86 External Link/Members Only

She bid on a couple of my RB's, was tempted but I never got round to accepting

Offline KentAde

Thanks All.....will need to have a think. She seems to bid the same £150ph it would seem, though wants anal for extra she says - even though that's not on my requirements!  :dash:
Seems she may be a 'copy and paste' SP.....

Siamese Tomcat

Hi All,

This young lady has bid on a RB of mine at a ridiculously lower rate than advertised! Tempted, but cannot see any reviews or details on here for her, but the photos look familiar (maybe from another RB).
Any guys have any views/details/meets about her?

Cheers,

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sonia01986 also put in a RB to me two weeks ago - £200 for an hour. I told her she was still over my £150 stated maximum to which she replied "First I'm always happy to try to find an arrangement" which I read as her being open to further negotiation.

I didn't pursue it as she didn't really float my boat, but her comms were good and she came over as genuine, albeit a bit of a chancer.