Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Bell - Earls Court  (Read 2220 times)

mash

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Lola a little while back. I asked her to wear a nurse outfit which she did. Comms were good. Her apartment is about 10 mins from Earls Court, Warwick Road entrance.

£70 for the hour.

Offered and accepted a shower - bathroom pretty small but it was fine.

Appearance wise, facially I found her very pretty, very nice eyes. Body wise, she is very pear shaped. Medium tits but she has a huge arse. Not really my thing but from the stomach upwards she was definitely my type.

These days, I'm more into FBSM and Lola seemed to fit the bill. I asked for B2b which I got, the nurse uniform came off double quicktime. Soon she was rubbing her entire body up and down my back, tits on my arsecrack etc. In terms of massage, not the best I've had but certainly decent. Some CC swipes got me interested, light stroking of my balls from behind which I like.

Turned around and she massaged me, however no B2B on the front. Normally, I shoot quite quickly during a FBSM as the build up while on my front can be too much. Lola was the first masseuse ever who actually slowed down and sometimes stopped if I got too close. Basically she edged me for pretty much 25 mins before I shot a huge load everywhere. Fantastic technique. I had free access to her rather oily tits and arse. Did not try to finger her. She kept eye contact with me the entire time and engaged a lot with me - lots of dirty talk which was amazing. I asked for a tit wank and if I could cum on her but she said she didnt do that. Didnt sample her oral, perhaps next time.

Shower after and off into the night.

Found her to be excellent VFM and she was very friendly to boot, offering me chocolate at the start. Would not recommend if the massage element is v important to you, but if you want your cock teased for 30-60 minutes, she is definitely your girl.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 04:58:52 pm by mash »

88hooplicker

Saw Lola a few weeks ago.

Came so hard that I nearly passed out  :wacko:

Offline mattylondon

She has a very cute look about her. I've always liked that one.  :thumbsup:

A shame that she doesn't provide the full service anymore. Things were much better when you could book her for 30 minutes, fuck her, receive oral without and others services, for £40. Nevertheless, I'm sure for those who enjoy the massage with a bit of oral, they'll be pretty happy. She has put on a bit of weight though.

Another good reason to spot the talent on their arrival, as rates and services can change pretty quickly.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 01:30:44 pm by mattylondon »

Offline Steve2

Oh for the good old days matty  :hi:

yumyum3

Unlike you two, I only got the brilliantly edged hand job with body to body massage. I won't go again because not being able to fuck with her drives me mad  :dash:

Offline mattylondon

Oh for the good old days matty  :hi:
I was just thinking of your visits when I posted that! She's certainly one I regretted not booking at the time! I should've paid attention to your reviews, but learned since to catch them earlier.  :)

At least you have the fond memories, whilst others have to make to with a massage and blowie through a condom!  :D
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 10:13:20 pm by mattylondon »

Offline mattylondon

Unlike you two, I only got the brilliantly edged hand job with body to body massage. I won't go again because not being able to fuck with her drives me mad  :dash:
Unfortunately, I never punted her but remember Steve's reviews.

I can understand why it would drive you mad!  :D

yumyum3

Unfortunately, I never punted her but remember Steve's reviews.

I can understand why it would drive you mad!  :D

Ah, I thought you'd done the deed to Matty. I remember Steve's reviews too: As good as it gets  :)

Offline Magicalstory

Very interesting! Hadn't come across her before