Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Well worth £40 for 30 mins - Crossharbour  (Read 5946 times)

5 review(s) for VANESSA WONDERFUL (3 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline robboflam

First review on here so give me some slack.
Visited Brittany Lovely - External Link/Members Only and as someone who likes the girl to orgasm as well, she definitely cut the mustard.
She is cute, very slim (size 6 i'd guess) and said she was 22. Has very small boobs so do not see her if you are a breast man, but everything else (for me at least) was wonderful. She is in a private residential area on the waters edge about 5-7 mins walk from Cross Harbour DLR. Bit odd being handed her mobile to talk to a lady on the other end about the price, inclusions etc, but Brittanys english isnt strong...though we managed to converse enough.
I decided to give her a massage with the baby oil as a bit of an excuse to play with her bum and also thought she might like some pampering. It seemed to work as once flipped over she was open to tongue/fingers having a play, and after 2 pretty intense orgasms she laid back and looked like she wanted to have a sleep. Hearing "you are very very good at this" never harms and the kisses that followed genuinely seemed like a bit of a thank you for the fun she had had.  "Would you like sex now" was a bit like asking kids if they like candy so with her on top hands pushed into my chest she bounced around to another orgasm. Rolled over into missionary and I couldnt hang on for long as she again got close to another o. Definitely not a clock watcher but maybe cos she was having a good time too !

I'd go back before she heads home for Xmas, though said she would be back after NY also.

lol-machine

wrong forum, you muppet.

jokes, cheers for the info

lol-machine

Offline robboflam

doh...good old admin saved the day !

Offline JamesRockford

I decided to give her a massage with the baby oil as a bit of an excuse to play with her bum and also thought she might like some pampering. It seemed to work as once flipped over she was open to tongue/fingers having a play, and after 2 pretty intense orgasms she laid back and looked like she wanted to have a sleep.

Very few working girls will refuse receiving a massage, for obvious reasons (enjoyable, wastes time etc). The tough part is getting them to do their job and return the favour!

Offline JamesRockford

BTW - she says that she is Hungarian, but also a Latin lady.  Which is it?

Offline robboflam

Maybe Hungarian, or very possibly Romanian (said she was from Budapest)...defo not South American
I see there is also another review of the same lady today headed "Britanny Lovely - Canary Wharf - Very nice girl"

Offline PatrickCarnes

Feedback on adultwork is hidden.

raylondoner

Feedback on adultwork is hidden.

Good spot!

Hovering indicates no feedback but, of course, this won't include "Feedback only'' from a non-confirmed booking.

Hidden feedback means a no-no for me  :hi:

LL

So he gave her 3 orgasms in half an hour?!  Please. My sides!

Offline Hertsgent

I usually aim for 5 in a half hour, so I thought it poor too  :D

Offline Colston36

Offline guylondon9

Avoid her if possible. Visited her last week, paid for an hour but didn't get the satisfaction. Said she was tired then why did she take booking :dash:

Bad breath, flat chest, I mean nothing there. Couldn't spend more than 20 min. Total waste of time and money.

LL

BTW - she says that she is Hungarian, but also a Latin lady.  Which is it?
Oh I missed this the first time around. This just gets better and better. Perhaps she's Hungarian during the week and then on the weekends she applies slightly darker makeup, dons a traditional Spanish gown and substitutes the performance of her regular pre-punt warmup lap-dance for a feisty paso fucking doble!

Offline spellbackwards

Thanks for review. Does this girl kiss?

Offline SamLP

Kidney stones  :unknown:

:D  :D although I've made it happen a few times with a few girls  ;)

CelticWarrior2

Fuck me, if I was being paid that rate for a pampering session I'd be having multiple O's too, definitely not a clock watcher and ready for a nap after my exertions. Who's punting who in this fluffy bedtime story??

tonysoprano

I can't speak for anyone else but the pic of her in that little pink number, sat on that window ledge, gives me the fucking horn.

CelticWarrior2

Avoid her if possible. Visited her last week, paid for an hour but didn't get the satisfaction. Said she was tired then why did she take booking :dash:

Bad breath, flat chest, I mean nothing there. Couldn't spend more than 20 min. Total waste of time and money.

What do you expect, you're supposed to suck her out for the first 30 mins to get her warmed up and in the mood. You're just letting the side down now by not providing her the pampering to which she has clearly become accustomed to mate. I hope you left a big tip at least to ease her pain - the poor little confused Romanian/ Hungarian/ Hispanic nymhet.
Good luck with getting back through immigration in the NY with that passport.

Offline drwho

Visited Brittany Lovely - External Link/Members Only and as someone who likes the girl to orgasm as well, she definitely cut the mustard.
She is cute, very slim (size 6 i'd guess) and said she was 22. Has very small boobs so do not see her if you are a breast man, but everything else (for me at least) was wonderful. She is in a private residential area on the waters edge about 5-7 mins walk from Cross Harbour DLR. Bit odd being handed her mobile to talk to a lady on the other end about the price, inclusions etc, but Brittanys english isnt strong...though we managed to converse enough.
I decided to give her a massage with the baby oil as a bit of an excuse to play with her bum and also thought she might like some pampering. It seemed to work as once flipped over she was open to tongue/fingers having a play, and after 2 pretty intense orgasms she laid back and looked like she wanted to have a sleep. Hearing "you are very very good at this" never harms and the kisses that followed genuinely seemed like a bit of a thank you for the fun she had had.  "Would you like sex now" was a bit like asking kids if they like candy so with her on top hands pushed into my chest she bounced around to another orgasm. Rolled over into missionary and I couldnt hang on for long as she again got close to another o. Definitely not a clock watcher but maybe cos she was having a good time too !

I'd go back before she heads home for Xmas, though said she would be back after NY also.

I wouldn't normally consider this area, but I was in Central, intending to go to Soho after attending to some business. I was delayed, missing the day shift in Soho (3 Greens Court) so decided to make the most of being in town and looked into this one.

Quite a novelty punting around here, but easier to get to than I expected (short walk from DLR Crossharbour)

I totally believe everything Robboflan has stated above, as the majority chimes with what I went through.
In my case I only bothered with £40/30 mins though.
I used the toilet and shower after explaining what I was doing over the phone to the remote interpreter.

In the room: Brittany's body is good, but almost entirely titless, as Robboflan stated. Left breast has a scar and is more deflated than the right.
I was very pleased with the amount and quality of the kissing, standing and laying down though.
OWO enjoyed, but warned not to CIM (no problem for me)
Pussy nice and tight, quite stubbly, but no issue for me. She also allowed as much RO as I fancied, which was another plus.

Overall nothing mindblowing. I wouldn't bother with an hour, but for a £40 extended Pump and Dump with plenty of kissing, owo and shower facilities I wasn't at all disappointed.

Enjoyed mish and came in condom.
Relaxed for a couple of minutes before she got a text from her interpreter telling her to kick me out :(
I mentioned I'd only been in the bed for 20 minutes, but I guess the interpreter didn't take into account I was in the shower and toilet for the first 10 minutes.
I'd already cum and was ready to leave, so not really an issue.
I'd advise to be aware the clock starts ticking when on the phone to the interpreter though, so best to get straight down to it if you feel unlikely to cum quickly.

Offline fartknocker

I went to see Britanny Lovely yesterday, and agree with all the previous comments. Her right boob is not the best I've seen, but hey ho, for £40 it wasn't a bad 30 minutes. She is not averse to nice probing fk and although she initially asked me not to finger her as she was a bit sore, I asked nicely a few minutes later and soon my whole finger was in her pussy. She's a very pleasant girl, very smiley. She did tell me, however, that she is only there for another week. (Her English is coming along nicely!)