Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: new polish girl in tipton any info looks stunning  (Read 1313 times)

Offline georgydog

« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 05:58:50 pm by georgydog »

getonit

I don't where to start with that profile ...O.K. it was created over 6 years ago and the text states she is Brazilian and polish , states bi-sexual and also straight, says that she has curves, big boobs and bum and the photo shows a slim small breasted girl...Just move on kiddo.. :)

Offline georgydog

thanks getonit ill take your advice after reading your right the pics look so good

Offline georgydog

says age 24 profile made in 2009 that would make sense as it says she was 18 but 6 years no feedback your right ill move on
 :drinks:

Dodo

I don't where to start with that profile ...O.K. it was created over 6 years ago and the text states she is Brazilian and polish , states bi-sexual and also straight, says that she has curves, big boobs and bum and the photo shows a slim small breasted girl...Just move on kiddo.. :)

Getonit, you re so picky picky........ignore him Georgy, get round there and then give us a nice review  ;)

getonit

Getonit, you re so picky picky........ignore him Georgy, get round there and then give us a nice review  ;)

Aww damn it I'm busted...I really want all those girls with hacked AW profile accounts to myself.. :D

Offline Jake Sins

The biggest laugh besides the fake profile ......... £1250 for an all nighter in Tipton/Dudley!!!! I have heard it all now!