Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Englishsarajane  (Read 1582 times)

2 review(s) for EnglishSaraJane (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Darkshadowz

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/EnglishSaraJane

Hey gents... 

Apologies ,first time managed to put this in the wrong region

Needed a good massage with a bit extra as my back was feeling pretty tense from too many long hours on the road. Found SJ's profile on AW and looked really good in the photos and good details around services that she offers so thought I'd give it a shot.

I've had tantric/b2b massages in the past and the technique always differs, some good, some bad, some quite indifferent but this was on a whole other level. 

Anyway hit SJ up on her number on profile, nice and simple comms via text and agreed on a couple of hours to a hotel I was staying at. Knock at the door and she came bounding in full of energy and good vibes, incredibly easy to talk to and generally a lovely chat.

Down to business and got me to lay down whilst she took a shower, wasn't long before the hot oil was ready and things started. The only way I can describe it as BEST MASSAGE EVER, worked out all the kinks and knots and spent so much time to get everything back in line and feeling her tits rubbing all over my back. Anyway, rolled over and got to appreciate her body in full - stunning figure, very toned and peachy ass, great seeing it in action all over the sweet spots. Managed to contain myself till the HR and she got into 69 giving the best oily HJ I've ever had and had the best sight ever. Anyway things were over all too quickly and was then time to clean up, more good chat and a quick hug goodbye.

Hand on heart best experience I've had to date and going to book again very shortly. Highly recommended and top girl!

Offline madeinwales56

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hey gents...

Apologies ,first time managed to put this in the wrong region

Needed a good massage with a bit extra as my back was feeling pretty tense from too many long hours on the road. Found SJ's profile on AW and looked really good in the photos and good details around services that she offers so thought I'd give it a shot.

I've had tantric/b2b massages in the past and the technique always differs, some good, some bad, some quite indifferent but this was on a whole other level.

Anyway hit SJ up on her number on profile, nice and simple comms via text and agreed on a couple of hours to a hotel I was staying at. Knock at the door and she came bounding in full of energy and good vibes, incredibly easy to talk to and generally a lovely chat.

Down to business and got me to lay down whilst she took a shower, wasn't long before the hot oil was ready and things started. The only way I can describe it as BEST MASSAGE EVER, worked out all the kinks and knots and spent so much time to get everything back in line and feeling her tits rubbing all over my back. Anyway, rolled over and got to appreciate her body in full - stunning figure, very toned and peachy ass, great seeing it in action all over the sweet spots. Managed to contain myself till the HR and she got into 69 giving the best oily HJ I've ever had and had the best sight ever. Anyway things were over all too quickly and was then time to clean up, more good chat and a quick hug goodbye.

Hand on heart best experience I've had to date and going to book again very shortly. Highly recommended and top girl!

Hey gents? Got to be a tout, pimp or the prossie herself. Whichever complete charlatan.

Offline Darkshadowz

No, genuine punter but thanks for the warm welcome fella's! Much appreciated...

Offline JR

4 posts, 2 of which are similarly worded reviews for the same overpriced rub & tug artist

Offline Darkshadowz

So you've missed the original comment saying it was originally placed in the incorrect regional page? Hence the two reviews for the same girl....

Appreciate where you are coming from though as could appear as false however I've only just started to review for the benefit of all so rather than shoot it down would I not be granted benefit of the doubt?

If need be I'd be happy to supply my AW username to research my feedback

Offline Nagilum

So you've missed the original comment saying it was originally placed in the incorrect regional page? Hence the two reviews for the same girl....

Appreciate where you are coming from though as could appear as false however I've only just started to review for the benefit of all so rather than shoot it down would I not be granted benefit of the doubt?

If need be I'd be happy to supply my AW username to research my feedback

No need for that.  It is interesting how she is hiding her feedback.

Offline uutarn

Tout
Ah i learn from the more experienced.  :) Even if it is genuine, i will just quote something from the profile;
"FOR JUST £210 IT'LL BE A MASSAGE TO REMEMBER!!!!!"

Delusional little flower.

I can get 1 hour of DFK/anal/deepthroat for that and still have left over change for a gram of charlie.
Or on the other hand, i can get a massage, and do, for 20 squids just down the road and bloody good it is too.

No offence meant, just sayin'

Offline Badvicar

Anyone that puts up 2 reviews for the same lady so early is going to arouse suspicion. I will play it safe and say pimpidy pimp pimp.

Offline madeinwales56

Ah i learn from the more experienced.  :) Even if it is genuine, i will just quote something from the profile;
"FOR JUST £210 IT'LL BE A MASSAGE TO REMEMBER!!!!!"

Delusional little flower.

I can get 1 hour of DFK/anal/deepthroat for that and still have left over change for a gram of charlie.
Or on the other hand, i can get a massage, and do, for 20 squids just down the road and bloody good it is too.

No offence meant, just sayin'

Now, uutarn, we would never condone or encourage or support the purchase or use of class A drugs being mentioned on this site. This time I'll put it down to naive bravado and over enthusiasm. Next time I may not be so generous with my leniency.

Offline uutarn

Now, uutarn, we would never condone or encourage or support the purchase or use of class A drugs being mentioned on this site. This time I'll put it down to naive bravado and over enthusiasm. Next time I may not be so generous with my leniency.
Thats exactly what it was.

Understood  ;).

Offline Darkshadowz

Again fully appreciate the comments but surely its down to the individual and what they want to book a girl for?

I have no quarrel with what you are saying uutarn but for me DFK/anal/DT isn't what I'm looking for. Ever since I had an exceptionally bad experience with a polish girl some years ago it switched me right off until I took a different look at things and experienced tantric/b2b massage - again this isn't what everyone is looking for, fine, but for me its more around feeling relaxed and getting a little relief at the end.

Having spent a fair deal of money in the last 2 years on massages (£400 with Winks in London, and smaller amounts with Tantric Honey in Kent, ameliemassage and kiss massage again in London to name a few) SJ's was definitely the best experience I've certainly had and in my opinion worth the money, but again that's purely my view and won't necessarily agree with others.

Again completely goes down to personal tastes and what you want in life I guess.

Oh and to avoid confusion I'm trying to take down the South East post - if anyone know how to delete this I'd appreciate your help.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Never mind the alleged touting 150 sheets an hour and no shag?.

No bloody way Jose!

Offline uutarn

Again fully appreciate the comments but surely its down to the individual and what they want to book a girl for?

I have no quarrel with what you are saying uutarn but for me DFK/anal/DT isn't what I'm looking for. Ever since I had an exceptionally bad experience with a polish girl some years ago it switched me right off until I took a different look at things and experienced tantric/b2b massage - again this isn't what everyone is looking for, fine, but for me its more around feeling relaxed and getting a little relief at the end.

Having spent a fair deal of money in the last 2 years on massages (£400 with Winks in London, and smaller amounts with Tantric Honey in Kent, ameliemassage and kiss massage again in London to name a few) SJ's was definitely the best experience I've certainly had and in my opinion worth the money, but again that's purely my view and won't necessarily agree with others.

Again completely goes down to personal tastes and what you want in life I guess.

Oh and to avoid confusion I'm trying to take down the South East post - if anyone know how to delete this I'd appreciate your help.
I'm sure admin will get around to it.

Sure mate, your cash and beans; you do the hell you like with it.
But...
You're gonna have a hard time convincing the members here, especially the more established ones that spending 150 squids on a massage (even the punters who go for massages) was good.
Personally i would feel wallet raped.

But to each their own.  :hi: