Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOT SHAKIRA HOT, Oxford  (Read 1677 times)

1 review(s) for HOT SHAKIRA HOT (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline dizietsmae

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£120 for an hour.

Text to setup the meet and when I arrived Shakira was the girl in the pics but a bit rounder and older looking, too much photoshop lol, still very fuckable though.

Clothes off and straight into OWO and CIM, she sucks cock real good!  Chat followed by more OWO and then CG and mish and pop again.  Bit more chat and round three stats with more OWO and then doggy until I cum :D  Lovely girl, very chatty and takes a good fucking.

Offline Dingo1

Looks like her price has gone up, what nationality would you say she was... She's in Oxford at the moment so may give it a go.

Offline dizietsmae

She is definitely Latina of some extraction.

Offline Dingo1

Thanks, may well give her a go then.. Are her pictures acurate? It's almost as if she's used pictures of the actual Shakira! Is her English good? I saw a Brazilian girl at Annabellas in MK last year and whilst she was very good the lack of English made convo hard.

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the original review and the update that she's back.

However, £140 an hour?! :unknown:

Offline Dingo1

I did go and see her for 30 mins yesterday and on the whole it was ok, I don't do 30 min bookings any more as I find they feel rushed which this was.  Nice girl, as op older than the pictures she is says she's half Brazilian and half Spanish but grew up in Spain which I believe.  I'll write a full review in the coming days

Offline Cunning Punt

I did go and see her for 30 mins yesterday and on the whole it was ok, I don't do 30 min bookings any more as I find they feel rushed which this was.  Nice girl, as op older than the pictures she is says she's half Brazilian and half Spanish but grew up in Spain which I believe.  I'll write a full review in the coming days

Thanks, Dingo. I look forward to your review because half an hour is the most I would do, at £80.

Not paying £140 for an hour, though.