Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Delightful Sexy - Glasgow Tour  (Read 1042 times)

5 review(s) for  beauty (2 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Budgie

External Link/Members Only

Had a punt with Niki which started off looking promising. She is the girl in the pics, although they are probably a couple of years old, and is fairly attractive with great tits and speaks perfect English. She is working out a serviced flat south of the city centre which was quite tidy.

She answered the door in some sexy lingerie before leading me to the bedroom. Once the paperwork was out the way she went to get me a drink of water but it must have been from a well outside as she took about 5 minutes. Anyway we stripped off and lay on the bed and as I went to kiss her I was told FK was "at discretion" and reserved for clients she knew but as I was new to her it was closed lips. If I'd known that I wouldn't have bought the chewing gum before the meet! Next I asked for a BJ which I was told would be covered as again it was "at discretion". After the BJ it was on to the main event. After a bit I asked about anal as it was on her profile but guess what? Yes, another "at discretion"!

If I had known what was actually on offer I would have given her a different rating as the services she did provide were good enough and she came across as having a pleasant nature but when I made the booking I had discussed her profile and asked if anything on her likes was extra and was told it was all included in the price. I don't know if she deliberately skipped the "at discretion" services or if it was a genuine oversight but the chat we had suggested she didn't carry them out with anyone and it was just on the profile to draw in punters.

chico1000

Thanks for the review.  Can I ask did she confirm any of those services on phone or text.  I know it doesn't matter but it amplifies the degree of conning going on.

Offline Budgie

Chico, the way the conversation went when booking her was more to do with extra costs and the rest was more a general discussion about services. She said she doesn't do CIM so the way the chat went it came across as I would have to pull out before cumming in her mouth. When we were chatting during the punt she mentioned a few times about the health implications of the various services and said it was nothing to do with personal hygiene as I was very clean so I got the impression she didn't do, or very rarely did, the "at discretion" services.   

Offline Budgie

I meant to say that during the booking call she said all services on her profile were included. I never asked her to explain her requirements for "at discretion" as the discussion sort of covered it with the CIM and other chat.

chico1000

Thanks a definite scammer, pity cause she looks good.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 12:29:00 pm by chico1000 »

Offline seeker

This seems like the worst type of wg
1 pretty (fuckable)
2.not a bns (so you don't walk at the door )
3.Lies on her profile to get us poor unsuspecting punter over her threshold into her layer
Part us  from our hard earned cash and then not uphold her side of the agreement by hiding
Behind "at disgresion  " bullshit  :mad:
Always ask about  before handing the cash over  the services that are a deal breaker for you
People usually find it harder to lie in person than on the phone ....
Thanks for the review. ..
She can Fuck right off    "only for people she knows " she should count herself
Lucky punters see her once never mind a return visit . :thumbsdown:

Offline Budgie

If she just listed her standard services and left out the "at discretion" ones she would be a decent punt for anyone looking for a vanilla experience rather than trying to draw in punters with services that there was no chance of being on offer.

Offline seeker

I always think fk and owo and hair pulling  are vanilla services  :unknown:
Cim and swallow a bit more advanced
Anal and rimming  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Offline raymcfarland

I meant to say that during the booking call she said all services on her profile were included. I never asked her to explain her requirements for "at discretion" as the discussion sort of covered it with the CIM and other chat.

She says that everything on her like list is available for bookings of 1 hour or more. Nothing about  regulars being the only one that she's not going to hit with the At Discression get out clause. Maybe she trained as a lawyer. A stunner, but one to avoid.
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (raymcfarland, Dorkytorky)
Banned by: