Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fun with Ellie Rose  (Read 3590 times)

Hornydevil247

External Link/Members Only

Based on her great reviews on here and a recommendation by a fellow UKP member I finally got to meet Ellie Rose this week for a great first punt.

Comms  :thumbsup:

Great comms with Ellie. Emailed Ellie first enquiring about her availability. Received a swift response and agreed a date and time followed up by a booking through AW.

Called her when I arrived outside her block and she buzzed me in.

Venue  :thumbsup:

Nice flat in a five storey building in W1. A ten minute walk from Marble Arch Tube Station. Word of warning Ellie's building has an old style type of lift with the closing cages.

Don't do the same as me and get your finger caught in there as it bloody hurts.  :scare:

The Punt   :dance:

Arrived to see Ellie looking great dressed in sexy black underwear and holdups. Started with some nice DFK to get started.

I asked Ellie if I could take a shower and she said yes. Nice clean modern bathroom with a great shower with fresh towels and toiletries.

On to the fun part. Lots of DFK and tongue play, Ellie dropped to her knees and gave me a great blowjob.

Action switched to the bed. Lots of DFK, 69, finger fucking Ellie, lots of shagging in mish and Ellie riding me.

Three pops in one hour session. Through shagging, oral and hand job by Ellie.

Conclusion  :hi:

Great first punt with Ellie Rose. She is sexy and her sexy eyes did it for me.

Great girl who provides a great service.

Would I recommend Ellie?  Yes!

Will I be returning? Most definitely!

HD

Last note thanks to JohnN and yes I agree Sturidge has become somewhat of a sicknote  :drinks:

« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 08:13:23 pm by Hornydevil247 »

Atticus Finch

Pleased you had a good time.

It's great to see Ellie gaining some real recognition in here.  I think the way in which her personality shines on UKE is doing her no end of good.

A genuinely nice girl, and a great punt.

ramrodronnie

External Link/Members Only

Based on her great reviews on here and a recommendation by a fellow UKP member I finally got to meet Ellie Rose this week for a great first punt.

Comms  :thumbsup:

Great comms with Ellie. Emailed Ellie first enquiring about her availability. Received a swift response and agreed a date and time followed up by a booking through AW.

Called her when I arrived outside her block and she buzzed me in.

Venue  :thumbsup:

Top floor flat in a five storey building in W1. A ten minute walk from Marble Arch Tube Station. Word of warning Ellie's building has an old style type of lift with the closing cages.

Don't do the same as me and get your finger caught in there as it bloody hurts.  :scare:

The Punt   :dance:

Arrived to see Ellie looking great dressed in sexy black underwear and holdups. Started with some nice DFK to get started.

I asked Ellie if I could take a shower and she said yes. Nice clean modern bathroom with a great shower with fresh towels and toiletries.

On to the fun part. Lots of DFK and tongue play, Ellie dropped to her knees and gave me a great blowjob.

Action switched to the bed. Lots of DFK, 69, finger fucking Ellie, lots of shagging in mish and Ellie riding me.

Three pops in one hour session. Through shagging, oral and hand job by Ellie.

Conclusion  :hi:

Great first punt with Ellie Rose. She is sexy and her sexy eyes did it for me.

Great girl who provides a great service.

Would I recommend Ellie?  Yes!

Will I be returning? Most definitely!

HD

Last note thanks to JohnN and yes I agree Sturidge has become somewhat of a sicknote  :drinks:

Thanks for the Review Hornydevil247. She is definitely on my to do HL mate.  :hi: :thumbsup: :yahoo:

john_n

Glad to see you had a good time with Ellie

johnnyboy61

With thirty three positive reviews Ellie is rapidly gaining a quite justified high reputation as a top SP. Thanks for the review, hoping to pay her a second visit before Christmas, but I might be at the back of quite a queue as she wisely sees only a very few clients a day (I know they all say that, but when I went I certainly didn't get the impression there was a conveyor belt system operating).

fredpunter

Adele told me the other day that she fancies playing with ellie rose .... so if noone has arranged it yet you could have a chance to earn her gratitude ....

Hornydevil247

Adele told me the other day that she fancies playing with ellie rose .... so if noone has arranged it yet you could have a chance to earn her gratitude ....

You should go for it Freddie. Would be a great punt IMO

Atticus Finch

I've discussed it at some length with both girls.  Would make for a pretty OK evening...... :thumbsup:

fredpunter

I suggested that if adele liked her so much she should book her ... not sure she fancied the idea of spending her own money quite so much  :lol:

I'm sure they'd make a good pair but I'm not really a duo person, I enjoy them but they cost twice as much as a one to one and I don't enjoy them twice as much.

Offline lewishamguy

...... she wisely sees only a very few clients a day (I know they all say that, but when I went I certainly didn't get the impression there was a conveyor belt system operating).

Nah..not everyone, some of them say they're very busy (i.e. I'm very busy girl..book me early to avoid disappointment...,) :sarcastic:

As for Ellie, definitely I didn't notice any sign of conveyor belt system.

Offline barnstorm123

Nah..not everyone, some of them say they're very busy (i.e. I'm very busy girl..book me early to avoid disappointment...,) :sarcastic:

As for Ellie, definitely I didn't notice any sign of conveyor belt system.

Yeah, as you know having seen her, there's good reasons why she can't see too many clients in a day.

As ever, good review of a great girl. One of the best GFEs in London.

unclesweetheart

Yeah, as you know having seen her, there's good reasons why she can't see too many clients in a day.

As ever, good review of a great girl. One of the best GFEs in London.

+ 1. And a very horny GFE at that.

ramrodronnie

Offline Vip260

Looking forward to my booking next week  :P

zingfu

Nice one dude. Another great review of beautiful rose.:rose: I am looking forward to see her again before Xmas.

unclesweetheart

My Christmas present to myself is two meets with Ellie over the Xmas period. Could be an addiction...

tonysoprano

Hmm, I take it she's been hitting the gym then because her profile says 'curvy-slim size 10-12 lady'

Looking at her pictures, that is not what i'm seeing.

She appears to give a great service though which is obviously the main thing but her pictures do not flatter her.

Offline Magicalstory

I'm wondering if I should meet Ellie. She sounds lovely but the photos don't do a lot for me.

Atticus Finch

I'm wondering if I should meet Ellie. She sounds lovely but the photos don't do a lot for me.
Then don't see her.  I'm sure she'll be gutted.

Her pictures do lots for me, and 30 odd other reviewers here....

Offline Cuntminion

Hmm, I take it she's been hitting the gym then because her profile says 'curvy-slim size 10-12 lady'

Looking at her pictures, that is not what i'm seeing.

She appears to give a great service though which is obviously the main thing but her pictures do not flatter her.

Hmmm on the other site uke you probably get a better read than aw as possibly photos are more current

It don't bother me either way as I wouldn't punt her and I'm not really fussed on size stuff all is good on the right person but I'd say more curvy than slim if uke pics are current

Offline Magicalstory

That wasn't my point, Atticus and you are one of the few whose opinion I've already taken on Ellie. It's just that most other SPs go for extra Photoshop while Ellie has decided to be super transparent and show more realistic photos. I simply don't think that helps. Her reviews on the other hand mean I am almost certainly guaranteed to see her.

Atticus Finch

That wasn't my point, Atticus and you are one of the few whose opinion I've already taken on Ellie. It's just that most other SPs go for extra Photoshop while Ellie has decided to be super transparent and show more realistic photos. I simply don't think that helps. Her reviews on the other hand mean I am almost certainly guaranteed to see her.
No harm no foul.

As you say her pics are entirely honest and reflect her very well.  She is incredibly pretty with unbelievable eyes.  She also has a curvy body.

You've clearly read enough reviews to know that you are unlikely to meet a sweeter, more accommodating girl in London.  I also think her personality comes across very well over the road on the other site.

Offline Magicalstory

No harm no foul.

As you say her pics are entirely honest and reflect her very well.  She is incredibly pretty with unbelievable eyes.  She also has a curvy body.

You've clearly read enough reviews to know that you are unlikely to meet a sweeter, more accommodating girl in London.  I also think her personality comes across very well over the road on the other site.

Agreed. I'm measuring her against Emily's Creme Brûlée for GFE. If Ellie wins that I'll be in heaven!

Offline NightKid

Keep raving about it with the cuntstruck sobs on the other forum where it belongs then, or did I miss the memo that we're not longer allowed to express a critical yet valid comment on UKP?

Who died and made you moderator.  :rolleyes:

Atticus Finch

Agreed. I'm measuring her against Emily's Creme Brûlée for GFE. If Ellie wins that I'll be in heaven!
I'm yet to see Emily, despite her being on my HL forever.  Part of the reason I've not seen her of course, is that I keep going back to Ellie for more....

Atticus Finch

Keep raving about it with the cuntstruck sobs on the other forum where it belongs then, or did I miss the memo that we're not longer allowed to express a critical yet valid comment on UKP?

Who died and made you moderator.  :rolleyes:

Pointless, worthless post.

tonysoprano

Hmmm on the other site uke you probably get a better read than aw as possibly photos are more current

No offence pal, but i'm not interested in anything said on 'the other site'. Had a brief look and what an absolute shithole.
You won't be finding me there.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 10:35:22 pm by tonysoprano »

Offline Cuntminion

Theres little things you can do without Photoshop

Head tilting, angling etc but its no different than any photo really ,no one gurns when posing

Only a few people I've seen where there has been nothing no Photoshop and helpful angles

London wise Lindsey XXX woah stunning, even takes a good PIC underwater

Couple more across the country but that one for London

Offline Cuntminion

No offence pal, but i'm not interested in anything said on 'the other site'. Had a brief look and what an absolute shithole.
You won't be finding me there.

That's fair enough I manage to use both without crossover but understand not for all, just merely pointing where current pics pop up as aw generally gets grade 2 listed status

Also nice avatar just rewatching sopranos now

Offline Magicalstory

I'm yet to see Emily, despite her being on my HL forever.  Part of the reason I've not seen her of course, is that I keep going back to Ellie for more....

Let's swap and swap stories!

Offline NightKid

It don't bother me either way as I wouldn't punt her and I'm not really fussed on size stuff all is good on the right person but I'd say more curvy than slim if uke pics are current

Like the "current" photos of lovely hag Chloe Kisses that Mr. Tortillahead brings up every once in a blue moon then?  ;)

Alright, sold.  :D
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 11:15:25 pm by NightKid »

wazzer

Like the "current" photos of lovely hag Chloe Kisses that Mr. Tortillahead brings up every once in a blue moon then?  ;)

Alright, sold.  :D
Yes because he always tells the truth and would never exaggerate for effect :sarcastic:

zingfu

Hi dude Emily is slim size 8 and Ellie is 10-12 but very attractive face. You say about GFE I can guarantee Ellie will win 100% :)

Offline Magicalstory

Hi dude Emily is slim size 8 and Ellie is 10-12 but very attractive face. You say about GFE I can guarantee Ellie will win 100% :)

Wow! 100%? I'm booking her in the morning!

Estoril

Ellie does offer a very good service,  however I don't share same view that her GFE experience is way better than ECB.  She still worth a visit though.

Offline Magicalstory

Ellie does offer a very good service,  however I don't share same view that her GFE experience is way better than ECB.  She still worth a visit though.

Thanks, mate. I appreciate the advice. I'm going to try to see Ellie for sure. The reviews and the reviewers can't be ignored. Emily's Creme Brulee impressed me hugely though!

zingfu

Hi dude each to their own. You can easily see difference from enjoy list. Emily provides good GFE with short list of services but Ellie's service list wide variety and she gives it everything very passionately.;) :)

vw

Hi dude each to their own. You can easily see difference from enjoy list. Emily provides good GFE with short list of services but Ellie's service list wide variety and she gives it everything very passionately.;) :)
When enjoys lists collide it makes for good punting.

I'm sure Tony's  best punts involve horses heads on pillows but no fucker puts those in the FAQ's.    :scare:

Someone help the poor chap out !   :lol: :lol: :lol:

zingfu

When enjoys lists collide it makes for good punting.

I'm sure Tony's  best punts involve horses heads on pillows but no fucker puts those in the FAQ's.    :scare:

Someone help the poor chap out !   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha dude you mean Tony Blair? What about Dave? :lol:

vw

Haha dude you mean Tony Blair? What about Dave? :lol:
I mean tonysoprano the Mafia boss of UKP London !

Offline Magicalstory

Passion matters. I'm not comparing the two women since they both have their own qualities, more the standard. I've heard Michelle Independent does a great GFE too.

zingfu

Passion matters. I'm not comparing the two women since they both have their own qualities, more the standard. I've heard Michelle Independent does a great GFE too.

Hi dude I read a lot about Michelle bur never seen her.  planning to see her next time she comes here. :)