Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sinlapha Thai Massage - Sudbury  (Read 3573 times)

Offline SamLP

External Link/Members Only

Anybody been there? Walked past it the other day, not sure if it's new or has been there before. There was a young attractive girl with her hair dyed blonde at the reception desk.

Offline Markus

Hahaha, no but ive seen a few WGs in the flats above  ;)

If I pass that way again, Il be sure to check it out.

Offline SamLP

:D Been once to the flats above myself.
Let us know how it goes if you check it out.

Offline Markus

Phoned the number, some half asleep guy answered the phone and didnt understand when I asked for Sinlapha Thai.

Think its a new joint or badly run. I am not going to venture especially for the place unless I know the rates for the basic massage. Once I am there, I can always negotiate the extras if there are any on offer.

If you have any luck Sam, let me know. Could do with a good massage.

Offline SamLP

I think the number on the web link I posted is wrong. I've been googling the place but that was the only link that came up. I then looked it up on google images and an older picture comes up with the same number but with one difference.

External Link/Members Only

Offline SamLP

Could do with a good massage.

I know a few places that do good and genuine massages but they're legit. No extras but professional Thai & oil massages.

Offline Markus

Thanks for the heads up. I want something where the possibility of extras are on offer.

I phoned the correct number - £25 for 30 mins and £40 for an hour. Parking is an issue in the area though. Twice Ive had to park in a residential space after asking the owners permission. Il try and check it out soon.

Offline Qwerty69

I checked this place out last week. The girl on the reception desk is hot... And when I went for the massage no extras were offered. The massage was with a 35 yr old ish thai bird. Has anyone had any success getting extras from this place?

Offline Mr Farkyhars

I think the number on the web link I posted is wrong. I've been googling the place but that was the only link that came up. I then looked it up on google images and an older picture comes up with the same number but with one difference

I don't know what was coming up before on the link in the OP, but now the numbers are the same, both in that and on the Google Street View image.

Offline jimmyjackjones

I have visited this establishment  2/3  a few years ago. It was under different management then. Fairly average Thai girls, mixed bag. Was offered BJ once, did'nt get the WG name but had a good massage with HE.

Offline Qwerty69

So I'm gonna go again... Let's see what I get this time round.

Offline Kaluuu276

I know a few places that do good and genuine massages but they're legit. No extras but professional Thai & oil massages.

Mate I would appreciate to know which of these places you have had proper legit massage.
I have tried some places in my parts that is N/NW London but only one is my regular.

I'm told nowadays by Thai Masseuse that its becoming tougher to bring the ladies into the country and keep
them.

Offline Qwerty69

The place is legit. No extras offered. No cc swipes. I went again.. If u want extras this ain't the place

Offline SamLP

I forgot to post an update. I did visit this place shortly after posting this thread.
Yep, the girl on reception is hot, but I don't think she does massages.
There was an older lady, but I was given a younger one who was studying here.
She was really cute and fuckable, but it was a legit place.
Tried to make conversation and flirt. She would become shy.
Didn't return though, although I would if I wanted a legit thai massage.

Offline SamLP

Mate I would appreciate to know which of these places you have had proper legit massage.
I have tried some places in my parts that is N/NW London but only one is my regular.

I'm told nowadays by Thai Masseuse that its becoming tougher to bring the ladies into the country and keep
them.

Siam Sanctuary in Mill Hill. There's a woman called Jackie who works Fri, Sat & Sun. The rest are all good too, but I prefer Jackie.
Thai Harmony in Goodge St
Thai 10 in Finchley

Offline Kaluuu276

Thanks SAM LP.
I was driving on the main road in my own gaff , parked over to use my mobile and caught sight of a new massage shop.  I don't know if me prayers have been answered especially after mentioning the lack of such places near me.
However, its placed right on my patch which makes me a bit twitchy. Its surrounded by my local newsagent, chippy , take away and is a stone throw away from me.
I really want to go in but scared if my locals or neighbours spot me.
Does this kind of thing bother you punters?

Offline SamLP

Everything is a punt. If you're worried, go there in the evening when it's dark, but it now gets dark quite late, so you can find another area, or just go for it.