Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: jessiejones88- Plymouth  (Read 3418 times)

Hawdit

External Link/Members Only

I noticed this profile a couple of weeks ago.  The pictures look very hot and the face pics, very natural very pretty.  I started a chat via AW, email and SMS.  It soon became apparent she was very new to this, she had given me her personal phone number so I could actually see she was a genuine person.

We arranged to meet for an incall, which is a fair journey for me.  Then half an hour before she cancels, fair enough nerves for first time.  She gave the excuse of being on but that was nonsense, in retrospect.  A couple of days later we arrange to meet and she then says she is in the bank dealing with a fraud issue (hmmm...she is he fraud).  Third time I was in the area anyway but again emails  minutes before time to say she has to reschedule, wasn't fussed as was expecting it and in the locale anyway.  Make a 4th appointment (you are thinking this guy is nuts!).  But didn't actually leave the house, this time 5 minutes before due she messages to say stuck in traffic at Exeter will let me know when she gets back.  She didn't but as I was at home having my tea it would have made no odds.

I am undecided if she is a complete fake or just some punter hater having a laugh or genuinely nervous, either way beware if you try to book her that you are likely to be disappointed.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 09:39:57 am by Hawdit »

Offline Deepstroker

I admire your tenacity. I would have ditched it after the first cancellation. Also £100 for half an hour? oh please...

Hawdit

She was charging £100 for an hour when I booked she has put the price up, obviously the cost of imaginary punts is on the rise!

jenner

Was going to have a go but at £150/hr and the authenticity warning put me off. 

Offline jankg

Yeah seems to have started to pick up some seemingly genuine good feedback, but £150 too much for me to take a chance on

Offline berksboy

Going by her profile she is 1/2 price this weekend !  :hi:

bristolqwerty

Going by her profile she is 1/2 price this weekend !  :hi:
:D If only more wg's did this  :yahoo:

Offline jlike

Probably a PG scammer. Also do not recognise any of the people who have left her feedback on AW, you get to know the nicknames of local punters, please correct me if I am wrong.

James999

Tend to agree a PG Scammer after the credits  :thumbsdown:

Offline jankg

Probably a PG scammer. Also do not recognise any of the people who have left her feedback on AW, you get to know the nicknames of local punters, please correct me if I am wrong.

I don't particular recognise any of the names, but looking at the girls who have left positive feedback for them I've certainly got a few in common with them...

Offline backofthenet

she's established a presence on the London board as she is offering outcalls in the smoke and I am quite tempted.

Has anyone actually seen her though?
ta

Airypants

I seen her last month, lots of bruises and odd scars.  It's the girl in the pics, but good at taking pics, pretty but a lot chubbier tab she looks in those pictures. Very vanilla service and very rushed. Found it hard to get up with her, no pun intended largely due to her brusque attitude.

Offline backofthenet

Thanks Airy - that's useful insight. Couple of questions from it, if you don't mind:

You mention that she's a bit bigger (and I'm inferring that the pictures flatter her) - what size would you say - 10? 12?
You mention scars - where are they exactly? Could one of them be a caesarian?
Was it an incall appointment? What was the GFE like? (i'm guessing not very good)

The more info the better, but thanks again for speaking out.

Airypants

The scars are odd, not cesarean or any kind of operation, not an expert in these things, mostly around her legs and arms. Would say she is at least a size 14, and probably slightly bigger.  She kissed I think, spent quite a lot off time going on about how a punter earlier has stolen her jewellery.  So true girlfriend experience, unenthusiastic, overweight and whinging.

vw

The scars are odd, not cesarean or any kind of operation, not an expert in these things, mostly around her legs and arms. Would say she is at least a size 14, and probably slightly bigger.  She kissed I think, spent quite a lot off time going on about how a punter earlier has stolen her jewellery.  So true girlfriend experience, unenthusiastic, overweight and whinging.

Why not so a review ?   :wackogirl:

bristolqwerty

So true girlfriend experience, unenthusiastic, overweight and whinging.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
£160ph or £450 overnight ~ AW feedback might mean shes improved her service and clocked on that a good looking girl with a decent figure with good attitude does well in Plymouth  :)
June offer Book one overnight ~ get the other half price.   ;) Now there's an offer.   ;)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 03:41:34 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline Ellroy44

Seems like she's found the fountain of youth too, she's now 6 years younger than she was yesterday  :unknown:

Cornish sub

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
£160ph or £450 overnight ~ AW feedback might mean shes improved her service and clocked on that a good looking girl with a decent figure with good attitude does well in Plymouth  :)
June offer.  Book one overnight ~ get the other half price.   ;) Now there's an offer.   ;)
Yes, but that's only assuming you actually manage to get that 2nd booking without her coming up with myriad excuses as to why she can't fit it in yet.

bristolqwerty

Yes, but that's only assuming you actually manage to get that 2nd booking without her coming up with myriad excuses as to why she can't fit it in yet.

:thumbsdown: : overpriced. chubby thighs  :timeout:

Belisknor

Plus the authenticity of her adult work profile has all so been brought in to question so with what's already been mentioned definitely one to avoid.

Offline threechilliman

Glad I found this. I'd just noticed her on UKE and thought she looks a bit of alright. Reading this lot she looks expensive, unreliable and her service sounds questionable. No thanks.

tcm

BackToBrum

Glad I found this. I'd just noticed her on UKE and thought she looks a bit of alright. Reading this lot she looks expensive, unreliable and her service sounds questionable. No thanks.

tcm

Same here.

Offline samuel

I saw Jessie some months ago. I will return at some point, given the opportunity.

Facially attractive. Super tits. Chubbier than her photos suggest? Certainly.

Fair to say she will likely not appeal to all. 

She didn't go to great lengths to please. Did not fawn.

Yet she is very bright and relaxed, and I enjoyed her company.

Offline backofthenet

I saw Jessie some months ago. I will return at some point, given the opportunity.

Facially attractive. Super tits. Chubbier than her photos suggest? Certainly.

Fair to say she will likely not appeal to all. 

She didn't go to great lengths to please. Did not fawn.

Yet she is very bright and relaxed, and I enjoyed her company.

thanks - useful. but what dress size is she? Punter above reckons a 14. What would you say?

Offline samuel

Offline Ellroy44

Now offering buy one get one free on overnights. Surely nobody is going to be stupid enough to fall for that :dash: