Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MADONA@M Oxford  (Read 2070 times)

2 review(s) for Jesy jey (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Dr Pepper

External Link/Members Only

This is my second review on here and also the second time I have visited this particular girl. First disclaimer, yes she is Romanian and yes her likes list is bollocks. Standard Romanian fare as far as that goes. Normally I see girls like that for convenience and do not expect to walk away thinking about what an amazing experience it was. Tonight (in the last hour and a half in fact) I could not care less about her fiction of a profile. The last 20 minutes of my booking were incredible and if she comes back to Oxford again in two months (going home tomorrow) I am saving up to see her again. If I had had more money on me I would still be there now!!

OK: the nuts and bolts.

Profile/Likes & Dislikes: Work of fiction, treat it accordingly.

Pictures/Body: Accurate and then some. Madona is beautiful. She says she is 21 and I would put her age anywhere between 18 and 23. Her body is too slender, firm (but yet soft) and tight to be much older. Her legs are divine, her pussy is shaved and she smelled like she had gotten out of the shower not long before. As for her arse... Damn. Just perfection. Very small breasts but a nice flat stomach. She is incredibly ticklish so if you like sucking toes forget it, won't happen.

Communication: Standard for a Romanian. 1 word answers to text messages. She remembered me from a few weeks ago so when I called to say I was outside she came down immediately. Her English is basic but improving.

Location: Not the nicest part of town, especially at 21:30 but very easy to get to on the bus. Not the most discrete either to be honest as it is a quiet residential street so if you are concerned about being seen then avoid this area.

The Booking: Positive, Positive, Positive, Positive. Normally I don't like too much detail as I am not comfortable revealing what gets me off but on this occasion...
Started off with her laying down on her front while I massaged and kissed my way up and down her legs. Spent quite a while rimming her which she enjoyed based on the reaction when I started. After I forced myself away from her pussy and arse she put on the condom and climbed on top. She is really tight and it felt really deep inside her. I should point out that several times her phone went off. Usually I find this annoying but on this occasion when she told me it was her mother I started to laugh and dared her to tell her mother that there was a man 11 years older licking her arse right at that moment. While she was on top of me her mother's messages continued. It seems she is back home to Romania tomorrow and her mother was, well doing what mothers do when their young are due to come home. I couldn't stop laughing and again dared her to tell her mother what she was doing. Her rhythm never stopped for a moment and I must say I enjoyed it hugely and after a few minutes she was giggling as well. After a while she began to tire and wanted to change position. Usually as I am not able to cum inside the girl I have her facesit me and she or I finish me off by hand while I enjoy some more R/O. Madona hopped off and noticed the condom was still inside her. She took it out and said 'you finished'. No I didn't was my reply whereupon she showed me the condom and to my astonishment I had. She was so tight I had ejaculated without realising it.

Took a quick break for a cigarette and then she asked for a massage. I enjoy giving a massage after sex and given how much I adore her body I was more than happy to oblige. After a few minutes I returned to rimming her arse and then her pussy and now we get to the reason for the positive review. I spent 20 minutes with my face between her cheeks while she ground herself against my nose and tongue. By the end my nose was essentially fucking her and I have never experienced such pleasure. The sensory overload was incredible, the only thing I was aware of was her taste and smell, and before time ran out she had gone from the usual Romanian lie back and do nothing approach to being the one actively moving against my face while I remained still. When time ran out she stopped which was frustrating as I really wanted to make her cum and we were probably quite close but, the time I had paid for had run out and I was out of cash. I should point out here that when she said time was up she was telling the truth. Plenty of girls try and fob you off 10, 15 or even 20 minutes early but I checked my phone and it had been a full hour.

Madona is Romanian and much of what is said about them holds for her. But as I have not enjoyed a punt like that in a long time, and will definitely go and see her again for longer than 1 hour, I am giving her a positive review. If you don't like fictional lists and girls who usually do very little then avoid her. She was more active than the first time I saw her so it may be a comfort thing but she is similar to most Romanians who lie back and take the money. I for one will be very happy if nobody decides to go and see her when she comes back because frankly all the more for me.

One very happy and contented punter.

vw

Would get checked over mate, did you not notice she advertises unprotected sex and bareback ?  :vomit:

Dr Pepper

vw

She doesn't do either.
Maybe if you see her again you should tell her it puts lots of people off booking and it attracts the bug chasers to her.   Possibly someone set it up for her and she doesn't know !

Dr Pepper

Then again better safe.

Cheers for the advice.

Offline binks

Nice review. Thanx ;) One question though. What about anal? She does it or not? Cause I beat if u ask her she'll say that off course she does and at the meeting u'll get - no no! Me no ass sex...
 :wacko:
Banned reason: No Reviews or useful information shared in nearly 5 years.
Banned by: 90125

vw

Nice review. Thanx ;) One question though. What about anal? She does it or not? Cause I beat if u ask her she'll say that off course she does and at the meeting u'll get - no no! Me no ass sex...
 :wacko:
Probably bareback anal by the looks of it, still advertised on the profile, I would avoid bareback anal is very  risky !

Dr Pepper

Re anal.

I never asked. I am used to the on the phone/text 'yes', 'yes bby' and then in person 'no'.

Dr Pepper

She does not do anal and seeing her today was rather a waste of time/money. Reverted back to standard Romanian behaviour: 'No only doggy'. Passive throughout. Once you cum she displays no interest and does not bother to hide boredom or desire that your time elapses.

Offline EricJ

She does not do anal and seeing her today was rather a waste of time/money. Reverted back to standard Romanian behaviour: 'No only doggy'. Passive throughout. Once you cum she displays no interest and does not bother to hide boredom or desire that your time elapses.

Its all the same story with these Romanian skanks. When will people learn there is no such thing as a positive punt with a Romanian girl who is most likely trafficked by her pimp across Europe. The last Romanian i saw was the worst of them. She told me no touching so I cancelled the meeting and demanded my money back:which sent her into a rage LOL. I told her i could care less got my money from her and left.

Romanians are scum of the Earth.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 03:47:59 pm by EricJ »