Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Classy Karla Aldershot  (Read 687 times)

1 review(s) for CLASSY KARLA (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JohnWaynesJism

Safe and fairly discrete flat in Aldershot town centre, cheap street parking available nearby and usually able to find a space. Room is normally fecking hot but this time was on the cold side, but I was there early so maybe they hadn`t gone crazy with the heating yet. Nice enough flat, and never encountered any other residents when visiting.

Girl:
It was a tough choice to choose Karla, as the hot list is ever expanding, but the pics in her gallery look good, plus she is listed as leaving shortly (2 day to go), so thought I`d better go for it before she disappears. Well she is as per pics, very petite (not quite as per Adelina, but close), she had no make up on but still looked very pretty, which is always a good sign. And also looks very young, she said 23 but could pass for younger.
 She doesn`t have an ounce of fat on her, great slim legs and lovely little bum. Boobs are around a B/C but a little saggy, but nice big areola which I like. She is friendly (claims to be Hungarian), good attitude and speaks very good English. No stroppyness here!

Service (1/2 hr):
She appeared wearing leggings, slippers and a t-shirt, so not the sexiest first impression, but again it was early. She disappeared for a few mins with the money, then came back naked but for a pair of knickers. I was impressed with what I saw, but prefer a bit of an unveil as part of the service. I asked her to wear just a t-shirt, and she happily obliged.
 Now I had already asked on the phone about OWO, and she said no she doesn`t do it (she doesn`t list it to be fair). I did offer to shower there to see if that would persuade her, but no dice.
 So on with the mac and some very good oral, that turned into 69, a lovely clean shaven pussy, no fingers allowed although did slip one in later and no complaint. Then move to mish, cowgirl, doggy (great arse), and finished with cowgirl pretty much on the half hour mark. There was some light kissing, but closed lips, she was ok with kissing around her neck etc, but definitely no DFK which was a shame.

Summary:
For some this would be a neutral due to the no OWO and DFK, but for me she was so cute with a lovely bod and good attitude, that it definitely overcame the other shortcomings and makes it a positive. Shame she is leaving so soon, and said she is unlikely to be back, but who knows?
 The thing is, this flat seems to have a great turnaround of generally very nice young girls, so I think I`ll just keep working my way through as many of them as I can!
And just noticed a new one who I`m guessing is at the same flat who looks well worth a punt: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Link:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 12:33:32 pm by JohnWaynesJism »