Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughtyvickyo Wolves .  (Read 3187 times)

2 review(s) for naughtyVickyo (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

browningsx

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Well after asking you lot which wasn't much help i decided to toftt .
To start with this punt just scrapped a positive .
Coms and parking were good but house was poor padlock on the door and the room was like some old sex shop full of weird outfits wigs and toys .
The punt it self is why i gave a positive (just ) the young lady was good looking smelt very nice and clean and had a great body oral covered  was good as was the sex she has great tits and is easy to get on with .So due to the punt itself i think it just about made a positive .

bod666

Sorry mate you're not TOFTT I did that a while back. Guess you didn't search on here using her profile number?

Agree though she's a good looking friendly girl - I couldn't rate the experience above a neutral though - covered oral and no kissing, not a gfe.

Offline brumsbest1

I saw Vicky a few months back in Wolves.
It was so weird....but ill explain

Location - safe on street parking, well lit etc, decent neighborhood near west park area of wolves
Face - 7/10
Comms - good
Body 8/10 - nice and slim and big tits - very juicy and natural
Attitude was excellent - really friendly and eager to please.

overall a good punt. onto the weird bit...when i first went in...she said woud you like to see my friend? I said ill meet her and then decide who i want...
then in comes this girl on crutches....i was like wtg....then i realised she only had 1 leg!!!!!! i was like wtf.....but politely refised the other girl and stcuk with Vicky.
I can't believe there was a 1 legged girl on crutches 'on the game'---- (fair play i thought, and im not against diasbility etc) but given the choice would anyone choose that over an able bodied person? it was weird!

Anyway Vicky was great, id reccomend.

BB

Offline BustaNut

I saw Vicky a few months back in Wolves.
It was so weird....but ill explain

Location - safe on street parking, well lit etc, decent neighborhood near west park area of wolves
Face - 7/10
Comms - good
Body 8/10 - nice and slim and big tits - very juicy and natural
Attitude was excellent - really friendly and eager to please.

overall a good punt. onto the weird bit...when i first went in...she said woud you like to see my friend? I said ill meet her and then decide who i want...
then in comes this girl on crutches....i was like wtg....then i realised she only had 1 leg!!!!!! i was like wtf.....but politely refised the other girl and stcuk with Vicky.
I can't believe there was a 1 legged girl on crutches 'on the game'---- (fair play i thought, and im not against diasbility etc) but given the choice would anyone choose that over an able bodied person? it was weird!

Anyway Vicky was great, id reccomend.

BB

This is the girl you met External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Theres also a review on here for her.

Offline brumsbest1

Thank you - that closes the circle.
(she should probably make the amputation clear on her profile though so punters are aware)

Dodo

Thank you - that closes the circle.
(she should probably make the amputation clear on her profile though so punters are aware)
There are at least three girls on our patch with one leg.

Offline Placebo88

There are at least three girls on our patch with one leg.

Who are the other two , I was only aware of Melanie ? I did see a post claiming that Vicky had only one leg , but that was clearly a case of mistaken identity with Melanie , her duo partner.

I agree with the positive comments about Vicky.She is one of the very few viable options in Wolves at present.No kissing or OWO , but neither offered on her profile so no deception.Friendly , good body , pretty and a good , honest service.

She does have another duo partner besides Melanie but I cannot remember her name.

bod666

When i went to see her she had her duo partner (a much bigger two legged girl) hiding in the bathroom for the duration of the punt. The whole thing was a bit surreal. It's a good job I'm not shy ;)

Dodo

Who are the other two , I was only aware of Melanie ? I did see a post claiming that Vicky had only one leg , but that was clearly a case of mistaken identity with Melanie , her duo partner.

I agree with the positive comments about Vicky.She is one of the very few viable options in Wolves at present.No kissing or OWO , but neither offered on her profile so no deception.Friendly , good body , pretty and a good , honest service.

She does have another duo partner besides Melanie but I cannot remember her name.
Can't remember there names but I think one is Worcester way and the other maybe Walsall or Lichfield. Some one will no doubt have some info.......i just remember we had some fun with one legged gags.........now hop it  :D

Offline BustaNut

I think that Melanie sometimes also works from Worcester and Lichfield. Quite possibly the same girl, not three different ones???

hauaangn

After reading about Melanie on this forum I went to see her earlier this year and was pleasantly surprised how good she was, the only downside was she is is smoker and I am not. If anyone goes to see her you will find her friendly and willing to provide a good service. Happy Punting.