Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LexyKumsalot - Stratford  (Read 1624 times)

3 review(s) for LexyKumsalot (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

tuanjim

Great punt with a fun sex professional. Here's her link:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I got in touch with Lexy after another plan fell through. She's well reviewed here and I was interested in her because she doesn't completely shave her pussy, which is unfortunately rare. She was a little expensive for me, but I decided to go for it.

Communications were fine. Her flat is in a grim section of East London, walking distance from the Maryland station. Her room seems completely dedicated to sex work - there are whips and costumes on the wall, and a metal frame over the bed to suspend a sling from. She offers BDSM services, which I didn't partake in but probably explains her higher price.

Lexy is attractive, with a trim, athletic body, small tits and a nice round bottom. After a brief role play, she jumped into OWO with enthusiasm, making lots of sucking and gagging sounds, then I switched to RO on a great looking (and tasting) pussy. She's happy to kiss, and seemed game for pretty much anything. Round one finished with cumming on her face and tits, round two consisted of multiple positions on her bed and round three had me fucking her from behind, first standing, then holding on to the frame over the bed, with her beneath me. She seemed to enjoy it all, and I know I did. I suspect I was fairly vanilla compared to what she is used to, but she was a lot of fun. I would have gone for a fourth pop but my hour was up. Highly recommended.

In short:

Communications 10/10
Flat 7/10
Appearance 9/10
Service 10/10

Offline chris_jp2

Your experience sounds as good as mine was when I visited her a couple of months back. I thought she was top notch and hope to return when I can afford to.

Offline lewishamguy

Offline collector

Your review, your opinion and thanks for that.
But.... appearance 9?  :unknown:

tuanjim

She was £150/hr. few weeks ago. She is listed in Post-OP thread -----

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=67631.msg925820#msg925820

:sarcastic:

Yeah, we had a laugh about that. She's definitely not. Apparently that was based on her photos (as opposed to, you know, actually meeting her or eating her pussy) which is bizarre to me.

tuanjim

Your review, your opinion and thanks for that.
But.... appearance 9?  :unknown:

To each his own. She has plenty of photos that show her face, so don't rely on my opinion. But to me, cute face and great body = 9.