Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Except Keeva who else in Newcastle do Anal? Many thanks  (Read 1408 times)

Offline bb9790

nothing wrong about Keeva however want to try someone if anyone has good experience? Many thanks

Offline Highlander

Have you tried an adultwork search with the fields "Newcastle" and "anal" clicked ?

GBush

Have you tried an adultwork search with the fields "Newcastle" and "anal" clicked ?

Nice  :cool:

Offline bb9790

Mate, tried couple of times ago but with really bad experience I try avoid AW now.

Offline sesalovdarlo

Mate, tried couple of times ago but with really bad experience I try avoid AW now.

I agree, when you do this you get 2 pages of Romanian bait and switchers

Offline Kev3773

In the Nationality section select Romanian then Exclude. It dramatically drops the numbers down  :hi:

Rod trotter

Search on here for Jesamy

She loves it  :hi:

GBush

Offline sesalovdarlo

In the Nationality section select Romanian then Exclude. It dramatically drops the numbers down  :hi:

Didn't know you could do that.  :D

Rod trotter

Lots of keeva threads all of a sudden

How odd

Offline Sar-Major

How odd

Maybe its because she's a bloody good fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline johnny34

How odd

Nothing odd, someone once described her as a 'sexual Tyrannosaurus', think his description is bang on  :D

Offline Dwilko

Is she back doing anal? I know she stopped a while back.

Offline Highlander

How odd

Is it not just because she's working again? Think she stopped for a bit or at least definitely cut back her hours.

jacklast123123

She dose some private work and the odd day with Amour. Although Anal is not my thing she told me she had stopped doing it, i seen her 4 weeks ago..