Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Japanese 'Suki' - Sexy Seductress - Bond Street  (Read 1724 times)

shadowmoses

External Link/Members Only

This punt was earlier today. I left fairly happy although THE GIRL WAS NOT THE ONE IN THE PHOTOS.

Location: near Bond Street station. Discreet and easy to get to.

Price: £80 for 30 minutes.

Negatives: When arranging first by phone and then in subsequent texts, I specifically asked if she was the girl in the photos. "Yes, darling" she reassured me... When I got there, she was a different girl. Still Japanese and young and attractive, but not the one in the photos, and with smaller tits. I didn't mention it, as I liked her appearance enough and had travelled a bit to get there. Also her English was minimal, so definitely not who I'd spoken to on the phone or who'd written the eloquent ad. She seemed to be the new girl as she said it was her first time doing this. It's possible she says that to everyone but I think it was probably true. Made me feel a bit more special. Her pussy wasn't shaved, which is a negative for me. One more negative: at the end she asked if I was happy (I was) and then blurted out a request for more money, basically asking for a tip. I politely pointed to the money I'd already given her and that was that.

Positives: Despite the above I got the basic sex I was after, and her inexperience was actually a turn-on for me. £80 to have sex with an attractive young woman feels like a great deal, still.

D82

Shadow, what were services like? Owo? How did she seem overall? Dead fish or did she get into it? You say not shaved, what was her pussy like, tight? Cheers

shadowmoses

She was tight enough that she seemed a little nervous and asked me to go slow at first. Which made me feel more confident.

She made no attempt to initiate OW or OWO, and I didn't ask. I don't personally enjoy OW and have previously found it awkward trying to say "look, just don't bother" to a girl who doesn't speak English. So I don't know if she would have done OWO or wanted extra, but I wasn't that fussed about that.

I started by asking for a few minutes of massage to relax me as I'm always a little bit nervous, which she did well. Then she just put the condom on me when I was ready to start and hopped on top, which I was quite happy with as I had only booked her for half an hour.

She seemed young, maybe 20?

shadowmoses

I got the impression that someone else booking might get the same girl I got, or the one in the photos, or someone else entirely.

The poster of the ad has another ad elsewhere about a different Japanese girl again:
External Link/Members Only

Not sure where these girls are coming from (well, Japan, obviously) but from recent experience they don't speak any English and definitely aren't writing the ads themselves.

Offline jackthelad

For that money I doubt they were Japanese. More likely Chinese.

Offline Discoballs

[quote

at the end she asked if I was happy (I was) and then blurted out a request for more money, basically asking for a tip. I politely pointed to the money I'd already given her and that was that.

[/quote]

No way was she Japanese , its not in their culture to ask for a tip, I'd be very suspicious that she was trafficked, :scare: needs to get all the money she can.