Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica23baby......Amazing girl :)  (Read 657 times)

mystery7

So finally got around to seeing this little stunner today, and it was worth the wait. External Link/Members Only She doesn't work all the time so I kept missing her, but I managed to get my schedule to fit hers and made a booking.

Price: £60

Time: 30 mins

Comms: Easy to get hold of, excellent English and messaged address promptly.

The meet: I arrived 10 mins early and called up, Jessica instantly picked up and buzzed me in. She opened the door wearing a cute tight belly top and spray on jeans, Jessica was very smiley, friendly, the perfect hostess. After paperwork was sorted I had a quick shower while Jessica went to slip into some hot lingerie. She has a gorgeous, tanned teen type body and a cute, pretty face. We got straight down to it BJ, Riding, Missionary, reverse cowgirl and doggy to finish. The sight of that beautiful ass made me explode in mins. Had a little chat after and left with a big smile on my face.

Pro's: All the above including nice chatting and joking during sex and no fake moaning like some of the other girls that work there (naming no names) Felt her cum too so she clearly enjoys her job (was covered in her cum after) Also no sign of clockwatching.

Cons: Left to get me water which took 5 mins!!! (I still stayed for the agreed 30 mins though)

I think I've found a new regular girl. She's pretty, got a killer body and we clicked (only happens every 5 or so punts) Best punt of 2015 :drinks:

Asian Hunter

Glad you enjoyed. Favourite and regular of mine for sometime. Fast forward to January when she's back.