Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Porsha Welsh Dream (aka JasmineLouise1) - Cardiff outcall  (Read 1929 times)

jtfm

External Link/Members Only
Met with Porsha last week in Cardiff, outcall with myself and another girl.
Although she has little feedback she has been on AW a while, this is a fairly new profile she said the others were hacked.
She turned up on time and communication prior to meet was good. Good looking girl with nice petite body natural tits.
Profile states bi curious, but she was keen to try a 3some, she was quite nervous and kept asking for guidance and reassurance.
Owo, dfk, and sex in many positions, I think Porsha enjoyed the experience, but got the impression she wasn't totally comfortable with a ffm.
I intend to book her on my own in near future.

Online WelshMichael

Nice review, could be something of a 'hidden gem' as I've not heard her mentioned here. Are you able to share the name of the other girl (assuming she was a WG of course)?

jtfm

Nice review, could be something of a 'hidden gem' as I've not heard her mentioned here. Are you able to share the name of the other girl (assuming she was a WG of course)?

The other girl is no longer "working". I have been seeing her for about five years. She is in a relationship but gets off on the excitement and doesn't have the risk of AW.

Offline Mil 34

This lady was mentioned on here a while back and also personal details posted of her by bluebird, which were later removed by admin. She's a pretty girl but very thin by all accounts. Is she still thin or is she ok

jtfm

This lady was mentioned on here a while back and also personal details posted of her by bluebird, which were later removed by admin. She's a pretty girl but very thin by all accounts. Is she still thin or is she ok
She is slim but not skinny, think she has had a rough time in the last couple of years, but seems to be back on track.

Offline Mil 34

I saw her a long time back and she was a lovely girl. She disappeared off the scene then but it maybe time for a return visit , thanks for the reply