Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: parking offences  (Read 1449 times)

Roger De Her

Heres something that really bugz me:

I find an absolute stonker of a babe, new in town, and no matter how hard I try, cant get an appointment. Sometimes mail is read, sometimes not. Phone no may be given, or maybe not, but if it is, then no reply to call or text. Next thing I know, she's somewhere else, an I've missed the chance. At least thats how it seems. . SO, on following through a once or twice,  I've found that some AW service providers are in the habit of "parking" their profile somewhere other than where they're working, say when they're on holiday or having time off!  Now I know other girls have found an alternative way of suspending they're ad, but obviously its not that simple to find out how on AW!

One girl who did this had a duo partner whose number was given. I enquired as to whether the attractive offender was actually in town, here's her response:
Hi Roger, no ....... but she is so worried about being found out by family and freinds that when she isnt working she puts her profile really far away. She does ensure not to have her phone number of the profile, not show it as "available" and also blanks out the availability diary, so she does do everything possible to ensure people don't get confused in to thinking she is available. There is no "hide" profile option so she does it all by Adultworks rules. xxxx

Here are some serial offenders in the Edinburgh area:

External Link/Members Only dolly buster
External Link/Members Only Chloe Rayne
External Link/Members Only miss sexy(tho BB likes prob rules her out!)

There, feel better now,  Rant Over!

Roj 

Online gorgie tony

I think you'll find that most of these profiles are actually fake and not profiles being parked, they're just trying to get you think you might have a chance of meeting them and that you may subscribe to their 'private gallery'.

I've tried to contact Dolly Buster & Miss Sexy before, with no response, but you can then track their profiles being moved around the country, they only stay in each city for 1 day before moving on.

It's quite easy for girls to hide their aw profile they just change it to 'seeking services'.

Roger De Her

Tony,

Yeah,  the PG Sellers are key offenders here too,  but, I think (. Yes, think)  the ones I've flagged, and no doubt many others are " parkers "

- so,  I've actually called and spoken to Dolly Buster who was interested to hear that id like to ser her in Edinburgh.  I think we just need more support here!!
- miss sexy. I've never got hold of,  but a number IS displayed when she advertises doon soof!!

........i think there's loads o' honeys to be had!  Its about converting them !!

Offline bushman

Aberdeen get a shitload of the same. Although most "offenders" will include a one liner in the profile text to say that they are on their holidays.