Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishRebecca121  (Read 5029 times)

82 review(s) for englishrebecca121 (73 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline benny1710

External Link/Members Only
1 hour incall

ER is very well reviewed on here and all I can do is concur with the sentiment of those reviews.

Comms were excellent and he location discreet and easy to find with plenty of parking.

Much prettier than the photos suggest, I would say that the age given on her profile (26) is about right.

Arrived and she was dressed in a neglige, said hello to the cats, had a drink and a quick chat. I accepted the offer of a shower and returned to ER in lingerie (if only this trick worked every time I had a shower).

Very much a GF experience (which I had steered towards in earlier comms), lots of DFK, great BJ and very responsive when spanking/squeezing/pleasing her.

ER is friendly, well spoken (albeit with a hint of Bristolian but nobody's perfect) and shows a determination to make sure the meet is as fun as possible.

Cons
Erm .... she used "there" instead of "they're" in one of her texts.

Online SmokeEater

Nice review  :)

I've always wanted to see ER but I can only get to Bristol occasionally in the mornings during midweek and ER is working another job til 3pm so I've never met her  :cry:

vw

Cons
That's so annoying I would have walked.    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Only Joking ER

Offline Roth

Nice review.  Yep the camera doesn't do her justice which always makes a pleasant surprise when you see her for real.  :rose:  She is really pretty and very posh in a decent way.  :thumbsup:

A top punt but might have to mark her down by 0.1% cos of this -

:lol: :lol: :lol:

All I can say is their their Rebecca!   :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 01:52:25 am by Roth »

KenniLingus

Its nice to see that someone has done some rope work with her! I'd love to get her tied up and suspend her - then play with her!

She's a fun girl that really needs a proper introduction to the dark side!

guy_of_fifty

I'm a vanilla type guy (though I do like a bit of face fucking and anal when they are on offer  :yahoo:)

So ER was near perfect for me... Seen her twice already and looking to arrange a 3rd visit, which is very unusual for me  :thumbsup:

Offline Roth

I'm a vanilla type guy (though I do like a bit of face fucking and anal when they are on offer  :yahoo:)

So ER was near perfect for me... Seen her twice already and looking to arrange a 3rd visit, which is very unusual for me  :thumbsup:

Vanilla, face fucking and anal??????   :unknown: :wacko: :unknown: Love it!  :lol: :lol:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
just to clarify i dont do anal sex lol just anal play but hell yes to face fucking x
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Roth

just to clarify i dont do anal sex lol just anal play but hell yes to face fucking x

Great but you really need to brush up on your spelling!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Banned
  • Service Provider

vw

Online SmokeEater

On my topic of face fucking you posted Hollie's name but not yours!!!   Now that makes me want to see you even more  :rose:

diegoriveraya

On my topic of face fucking you posted Hollie's name but not yours!!!   Now that makes me want to see you even more  :rose:
+1

• Banned
  • Service Provider
i didnt want to seem like a tout so i didnt recommened me x

guy_of_fifty

I can certainly recommend ER for face fucking  :yahoo:

honestbloke

i didnt want to seem like a tout so i didnt recommened me x

haha nice one.

Offline HawkG

Cons

That bitch can go fuck herself. I like to think I'm broadminded, but there are limits.

bristolqwerty

I accepted the offer of a shower and returned to ER in lingerie
   :D :D  you kinky b*****d, how did you find the right size?   :)

pking_paul

:D :D  you kinky b*****d, how did you find the right size?   :)

Ha ha ha ha - nice one  :lol:

Davesmall

Has anyone overnighted with her, I like the idea of the longer booking for £460.

bristolqwerty

Has anyone overnighted with her, I like the idea of the longer booking for £460.
+1 she sounds fab  :kissgirl: