Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kira299 - Leeds City Centre  (Read 1906 times)

10 review(s) for kira_299 (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Justanotheruser

External Link/Members Only

I have been getting very bored of skipping the same aw profiles in Leeds recently, so I was pleased when I spotted Kira's who stood out. As a result last week I booked an incall at a local chain hotel for a quick 30 minute booking. Comms were quick and easy across the day via email and the location was clearly provided ahead of time. Cost was £80.

I arrived to find Kira looks just like her pics and seems around 20 as she says on her profile. She has a great body and is very slim/petite 'ebony' with small boobs and waist - just what I was looking for on the day. Facially she was cute enough but maybe not quite my type. However the smile she gave me on entry made up for that. She topped this off with a nice unique compliment to break the ice.

Once we got started the action included kissing, a nice blowjob from her with deepthroat (not balls deep but good technique), 69 and sex in various positions. Kira showed enthusiasm throughout and seemed really into things, despite my normally cynical nature about girls having a good time with me. We finished with cim and she went in the bathroom to spit - her profile does mention swallow but I never asked and didn't really care.

Pros
Top body if you like a petite girl
Enthusiastic service and good technique
Friendly girl

Cons
None really but if you were expecting her to swallow and she didn't, you could be disappointed

Left feeling very happy and money well spent. I provably wouldn't go back but that's purely because she doesn't do the more niche stuff I like. I can't fault the service.

Offline stevedave

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Was just trying to find the link, being a non Apple person, thanks  :drinks:

OP - cheers for the review, not my usual type but she looks to have an amazing body. You say facially she isn't your type...can you think of anyone that she looks like to compare her to? Might have a dabble...

Justanotheruser

Ah sorry regarding the link.

Hmmm trying to cast my mind back as I've slept since then and can't think of anyone famous she particularly looks like (maybe due to not having 'traditional' western features). This is the best I could find but she has a darker complexion

External Link/Members Only

Random link I know...