Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai massage - East Finchley - 5 Star  (Read 15715 times)

creamcakes

Puntmiesters, its time for me to give something back to to community. You know I'm not one to just roger any old bird, but I do like my massages and occasional happy endings (if she's fit). You guys gave me the well known place in Hendon, I want to give you the Thai Massage place in east Finchley. Heres the link :

External Link/Members Only

I have been here twice now, May is very hot, has nice long hair, looks around 22.

Enjoy.
Creamcakes

rarbie_a

do they offer hand relief and oral?

creamcakes

Ive got a hand job, not asked for a oral, but I reckon it would be on the cards.

CelticWarrior2

Puntmiesters, its time for me to give something back to to community...

Tout much???

peter296

maybe... but how much are extras there?

Offline Kaluuu276

It would be of help if you could give a more informed account of your time at this place.

Describe the ladies look, attitude, massage skills and if more ladies available?

Why did you return again and the 5 star award?

creamcakes

Jeez, you guys really do want details don't you.

Ok Ive been here twice. First time, I can't recall the women name but she was fit, and the massage was excellent, when finished she asked politely if theres anything else she could do for me, charming I thought, I asked for a happy ending and i got it.

Second time I went, and it was with May, she's very fit, long hair, nice body, decent massage, I got to give her a good feel as she tugged me off whilst applying some oil.

What more information do you guys need?

peter296

There was no details, like was the price of it under £50 or £100+. the girls who work there, why you went twice. Its like your telling us to go there, not why or what we can get ... Why he said tout much I think

creamcakes

you guys are pros here, wanting absolutely all the details, bottom line is I've been there twice, both birds were fit, I paid 25bucks for half an hour massage, and 15 bucks for the happy ending. Im not going to write a massage long essay here. I'll leave that to one of the experts.

Offline billyrider

I've been and enjoyed a few sessions with a very attractive masseuse called CREAM of all names!!!

Never got HE for less than £20. Not sure if there is more on offer here but as the old adage goes YMMV.

She's in her mid to late 20's very very pretty, slim, not busty and a good masseuse. Makes sure every inch is dealt with and very keen to make sure I leave with a smile. 1 hour cost £45 and I would recommend.

BTW it's called Bangkok Thai Spa.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 06:25:27 am by billyrider »

creamcakes

What day does CREAM work buddy?

Offline billyrider

Friday for sure but she was filling in on a Tuesday when I last went.

Offline goodmans

can you get a full persanal service there or full strip let me know

Offline 76shen

Does anyone know what days May works.

Offline surya2k

Hi

Thank for posts guys, Sounds intriging. I was wondering if an of you have had the Body scrub?

I was thinking of going to treat my self as my bday coming up soon.

Do you know who works on a thursday?

Offline goodmans

can any one give me up date on this place i am going this sunday what girls work and which are the best looking ones and extra sevices they do thanks

Offline billyrider

All the ladies I've seen there whether for a massage or just in passing are all attractive. All seem to be between 25-35 years old.

As for extras last few visits has been £30 happy ending, sadly no less and as a result my visits are less frequent. B2B doesn't appear to be on the menu.

Let us know how you get on

Offline wakemeup

Hi

Thank for posts guys, Sounds intriging. I was wondering if an of you have had the Body scrub?

I was thinking of going to treat my self as my bday coming up soon.

Do you know who works on a thursday?
Hi Surya,
             If you are not looking for a HE I will recommend SPA ONE in Basewater. I had a 2 hour Massage ( Proper ) and a body scrub which was superbly done by Jana. She only works on Mon, Fri, Sun and the Spa in in a basement of a Hotel hence no HR. 2 hr Massage and Scrub is £ 100.00.
The other inconvenience for me is they don't start till 12.30pm

Offline wakemeup

Sorry forgot to mention I had the same treatment about 3 months ago. The massage was just as good but the Scrub was not. Different Oriental Lady forgot her name as the Scrub was mediocre and didn't want to see her again.

Offline Rupert

Sorry forgot to mention I had the same treatment about 3 months ago. The massage was just as good but the Scrub was not. Different Oriental Lady forgot her name as the Scrub was mediocre and didn't want to see her again.

Hi bit confused you say the do he but wht do you mean no hr?

Offline wakemeup

Hi bit confused you say the do he but wht do you mean no hr?
I said if you are not looking for HE. sorry HR same thing

mrhappypants

I said if you are not looking for HE. sorry HR same thing

Wakemeup, let me wake YOU up.  This is a paid sex review and discussion site.  If you look in the top right hand corner there is a little clue.  We are not fucking interested in where you got a nice body scrub. 

Dave

Offline Oldblighter

Wakemeup, let me wake YOU up.  This is a paid sex review and discussion site.  If you look in the top right hand corner there is a little clue.  We are not fucking interested in where you got a nice body scrub. 

Dave

Dear Mr Grumpypants,

OK to point out the error, but do you have to be so unpleasant in doing so?
Banned reason: Abusive troll
Banned by:

Offline 76shen

i want there friday for one hour massage with Napa. As i entered the shop. i saw a girl called campaign. she looks ok. as anyone had massage with her, is she any good.

Offline andist

Champagne is not bad looking there, she used to work at Baan Thai under the name of Sonia
Napa is ok, not my style but I've heard they have other really attractive girls there including May who is now in holliday.
All give HR, if you're lucky they show their tits and allow you to suck a bit but no b2b
Banned reason: No reviews in 9 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline wakemeup

Dave
Well Dave there is no need to be sarcy, Surya actually did ask for Scrub.