Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Barbie Cumming_ seven sisters  (Read 1825 times)

joseph670

I saw Barbie Cummings last night. She is now based in seven sisters about 5 minutes from the tube station, the place is clean and comfortable enough.

Facially I would describe her girl next door good looking (nice eyes and lips). She is about 5'4-5'6 and looks around size 8. She has a toned physique with nicely done fake breasts and and nice peachy arse. She was very friendly and smiley and came across as a very well cultured lady (a graduate and well traveled)

I went for a 15 min booking and had DFK and sex in multiple positions. DFK was phenomenal, she is a very good kisser, uses lots of tongue and and would often lock lips and suck my lip whilst having sex.

I explored her body and she allowed me to play with her breast. Started in missionary position then went onto cowgirl and doggie. She seemed really into it, making the right noises and gave me constant eye contact. Her pussy wasn't the tightest and I am average sized but I somehow managed to make her cum in cowgirl (quivered) and claimed it was cos I was so hard lol

I finished up in missionary and nutted in condom.

Overall she gave me a top class GFE with a touch of PSE.  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 06:39:41 pm by joseph670 »

ramrodronnie

I saw Barbie Cummings last night. She is now based in seven sisters about 5 minutes from the tube station, the place is clean and comfortable enough.

Facially I would describe her girl next door good looking (nice eyes and lips). She is about 5'4-5'6 and looks around size 8. She has a toned physique with nicely done fake breasts and and nice peachy arse. She was very friendly and smiley and came across as a very well cultured lady (a graduate and well traveled)

I went for a 15 min booking and had DFK and sex in multiple positions. DFK was phenomenal, she is a very good kisser, uses lots of tongue and and would often lock lips and suck my lip whilst having sex.

I explored her body and she allowed me to play with her breast. Started in missionary position then went onto cowgirl and doggie. She seemed really into it, making the right noises and gave me constant eye contact. Her pussy wasn't the tightest and I am average sized but I somehow managed to make her cum in cowgirl (quivered) and claimed it was cos I was so hard lol

Thanks for the good Review joseph670. Barbie does sound like a very shaggable, passionate GFE. I do like a lot of these Hungarian girls, so long as they're not too chunky.
Going by you're Review, and the other Positive Review on her, she's going on to my HL. Cheers mate.    :hi:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Might have been tempted, but too many extras on her profile.

Glad you had a good one OP and thanks for sharing.

Offline king tarzan

Fake tities broke the camels back gor me!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

ramrodronnie

The more I ponder on you're Review joseph670 the more I wonder how you managed to squeeze so much into a 15 minute booking? It normally takes me the best part of an hour to get through all of what you did in 15 minutes. If you did get through all of that in 15 minutes? You should be awarded a shagging gold medal mate!  :lol:  :unknown: :hi:

Offline king tarzan

The more I ponder on you're Review joseph670 the more I wonder how you managed to squeeze so much into a 15 minute booking? It normally takes me the best part of an hour to get through all of what you did in 15 minutes. If you did get through all of that in 15 minutes? You should be awarded a shagging gold medal mate!  :lol:  :unknown: :hi:

In fairness I have done many 15 min quickies all inclusive owo mango licking sex and plenty dfk still have a few minutes left over.

Example british babe jade otherwise who was bitchy and assertive!!
My king size lion bar and tongue sure took good care of her!!

ramrodronnie

In fairness I have done many 15 min quickies all inclusive owo mango licking sex and plenty dfk still have a few minutes left over.

:lol: king tarzan. Good on yer mate. Personally I'm a bit of a vanilla guy, And like to take my time. 15 is way too little time for me personally.

ramrodronnie

Have you got a link to this british babe jade king tarzan? Only I've quickly flicked through you're Reviews, but I can't see a Review that you've done for her mate?  :hi:

Offline king tarzan

Have you got a link to this british babe jade king tarzan? Only I've quickly flicked through you're Reviews, but I can't see a Review that you've done for her mate?  :hi:

External Link/Members Only

British babe jade

Offline king tarzan

She is hot tall sexy well firmly built but a super bitch..
Very assertive..
You have to be politely assertive back

Once paperwork out of way I just grabbed her and we began passionately kissing! !
I think she sizes men up and goes accordingly and would con if given the chance..
Be on your guard..
But when she gets going it's a snoggy fuck feast! !

ramrodronnie

She is hot tall sexy well firmly built but a super bitch..
Very assertive..
You have to be politely assertive back

Once paperwork out of way I just grabbed her and we began passionately kissing! !
I think she sizes men up and goes accordingly and would con if given the chance..
Be on your guard..
But when she gets going it's a snoggy fuck feast! !

Nice one king tarzan. Thanks for the tip, and the link mate. I can be assertive when the need arises. But I can also be quite fluffy  :lol: But thanks to you're tip, if I see Jade? I will be assertive with her. Cheers KT.  :thumbsup: :hi:

Offline Nagilum

Nice one king tarzan. Thanks for the tip, and the link mate. I can be assertive when the need arises. But I can also be quite fluffy  :lol: But thanks to you're tip, if I see Jade? I will be assertive with her. Cheers KT.  :thumbsup: :hi:

Hold tight I shall give her my customary blessing and review her.

ramrodronnie

Hold tight I shall give her my customary blessing and review her.

I look forward to you're customary good Review omnimatrix.  :hi:

Offline Nagilum

I look forward to you're customary good Review omnimatrix.  :hi:

:drinks: Thank you

joseph670

lpl Yes but I opted out of OW and RO so it was just mainly DFK and shagging