Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FBSM Black Country : 2,4 or 6 hander!  (Read 9961 times)

Offline Stapler

One for you Black Country boys!
Cheap enough too!

External Link/Members Only£25.00-2.4.6-handed-/1143480315

Sorry guys - you will need to C&P all of the link!

..S...
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 06:19:40 pm by Stapler »
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Oooops

Nice find Stapler :thumbsup: a 6 handed HE comes to mind :cool:

Offline Stapler

These girls used to operate in Stirchley. The English girls are sisters - girl next door types - and the Indian girl is a little older and a bit of a goer!

..S...

Offline bonham

all true go for the sisters if you go. indian not look nice

gharghar

Thank you for the link, any more details on the Asian one?
External Link/Members Only

Not sure if that link will work
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 06:03:32 pm by gharghar »

Offline Jockey

Thank you for the link, any more details on the Asian one?

Not sure if that link will work

If these are the ladies that also do outcall don't bother with the indian one. She doesn't shut up. She told me her life story about her days in risa through the massage and seems like shes just come off drugs a few years back (very skinny)

Too top it off I had went for an massage and bj..... the bj was 3 licks of the tip...

Not sure about the other 2... but I am aware one of them drive the indian one about

Ohh & too add she was telling me about her living with some guy that wants to marry her but his not right in the head but its some sort of relative / friend of the English ladys....

Bizzareeeeee ...
« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 04:37:49 pm by Jockey »

Offline Murphy54

If these are the ladies that also do outcall don't bother with the indian one. She doesn't shut up. She told me her life story about her days in risa through the massage and seems like shes just come off drugs a few years back (very skinny)

Too top it off I had went for an massage and bj..... the bj was 3 licks of the tip...

Not sure about the other 2... but I am aware one of them drive the indian one about

Ohh & too add she was telling me about her living with some guy that wants to marry her but his not right in the head but its some sort of relative / friend of the English ladys....

I visited last Saturday too, I agree with what you say about the Indian one, bj was a waste of money and she can talk for England. The place is also very run down and you can only shower at certain times, what's that all about.

Bizzareeeeee ...
« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 05:53:19 pm by Murphy54 »

gharghar

Thanks for the heads up, I am looking for an Indian that does massage and bj but to find a decent one is like a needle in a haystack

Offline Oooops

Thanks for the heads up, I am looking for an Indian that does massage and bj but to find a decent one is like a needle in a haystack
I'd contacted Sareena but she only does weekends out of an NEC hotel but she sounded interesting.  :hi:
« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 09:21:07 pm by Oooops »

facepalm

I'd contacted Sareena but she only does weekends out of an NEC hotel but she sounded interesting.  :hi:

That's not the transvestite, is it?

What happened to the Indian girl in Walsall, the one who was hot-or-cold, and when cold would bang on about her son and her immigration status?

Then there's the tiny Indian woman who works by the gym at the hotel at M5 J1 who seems entirely legit but is as close to the line as it's possible to get. A good while since I saw her, will see if she's still there.

Roadster

I 'm more interested in the sisters.  Does anyone know if they are offering more than HE?  A nice 4 hand massage and a two girl BJ would suit just fine for my christmas present to myself  :cool:

Offline Stapler

They are now in the Black Country. Not sure if they were at the other place where Murph had trouble with the shower!

I saw the younger sister when she was pregnant! She did a soft massage with a slow, oily unrushed  ending. I think they will flip 'em out for an extra fiver! I would say they would be open to suggestion.

They are cheap enough so not much to lose!

..S...

Roadster

True.  Thanks S.  Was the HE the usual £20?

Offline Stapler

True.  Thanks S.  Was the HE the usual £20?

No!

It's included!

..S...

Offline Murphy54

They are now in the Black Country. Not sure if they were at the other place where Murph had trouble with the shower!

They are cheap enough so not much to lose!

..S...

I visited a place in Longbridge Stapler. It was cheap so nothing lost really. If I'm passing again I would probably try one or both of the sisters. I was mainly put off by the Indian girls constant chatter. The only time she was quite was when my cock was in her mouth, only for about 60 seconds though! It put me off so much I couldn't even finish.

Murphy

Roadster

No!

It's included!

..S...

You were right .. it is.  Great vaue.  30 mins, one girl, including HE £25.

The English girls do not offer additional services the Asian one does B2B & O.

Nice find there if I may say so.  :drinks:

Offline Stapler

Offline JamieEast

You were right .. it is.  Great vaue.  30 mins, one girl, including HE £25.

The English girls do not offer additional services the Asian one does B2B & O.

Nice find there if I may say so.  :drinks:

Great value but is the massage any good? HR good? Are they attractive

Offline Stapler

Roadster

Great value but is the massage any good? HR good? Are they attractive

I only met one English girl and saw the Asian through a bedroom door.  Both were early forties and okay looking.  The English girl was chubby.  No clothing was removed on her part.  Cheap and cheerful.  Not by any stretch model material but certainly not awful.  What you'd expect for £40+£20, but at £25 all in.

The massage was okay.  Not the best I've ever had but not perfunctory or mechanical either.  Could have done with a wipe down or a shower afterwards instead of leaving complete with oil slick, but that is a minor gripe.  Similarly the HE was fine.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 12:42:02 pm by Roadster »

Offline Stapler

I only met one English girl and saw the Asian through a bedroom door.  Both were early forties and okay looking. 

Roadster,

You must have seen the older sister. The younger preggie sister that I saw would have only been 30 at the most - maybe younger.

..S...
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 05:41:14 pm by Stapler »

Offline paul_davis

Must pop over myself, cheap enough

Offline paul_davis

'Asian' only tonight. Do I risk it?

Offline paul_davis

I didn't in the end

Must try and pop over this week

Bobby2611

Can anyone recommend anything decent in the Walsall area?

smithie1000

Hi Oooops, I,ve just had a PM saying its a bloke????

Offline Oooops

In that case, thank fuck I missed that one  :scare:

Offline Murphy54

Who's a bloke Smithie?
Have you posted on the wrong thread?

smithie1000

Who's a bloke Smithie?
Have you posted on the wrong thread?

Sorry all, I was on about Sareena/indian lady
 on an earlier post of mine. , reading to many post at once, fucking age thing sorry  :lol:

Offline Murphy54

Sorry all, I was on about Sareena/indian lady
 on an earlier post of mine. , reading to many post at once, fucking age thing sorry  :lol:

Thank God for that, I had a meeting with the Indian one who does the 2,4, and 6 hand massage last year. I thought my radar was off kilter there.

smithie1000

Thank God for that, I had a meeting with the Indian one who does the 2,4, and 6 hand massage last year. I thought my radar was off kilter there.

Bloody hell imagine finding out after LMFAO  :lol:  :scare:

Offline Oooops

Or even during  :scare: :vomit: on the same lines I'd contacted Pimmee /Maya Thai in Worcester as her likes show 'anal' but not penetration  :unknown: She said she does penetration but it begs the question................... so I didn't :hi:

Offline paul_davis

Booked in tonight lads at long last 'English' one

smithie1000

don't forget a review  :hi:

Offline paul_davis

Great session with Dina tonight

Covered in oil though. Needed a good shower when home.

Bargain at 25 quid

Offline Bencannon:)

I visited a place in Longbridge Stapler. It was cheap so nothing lost really. If I'm passing again I would probably try one or both of the sisters. I was mainly put off by the Indian girls constant chatter. The only time she was quite was when my cock was in her mouth, only for about 60 seconds though! It put me off so much I couldn't even finish.

Murphy

Was that in a tanning salon?  I think I also went there late last year.  I had the Indian woman, late 40s with a London accent I think.  Wouldn't shut up! it was local & cheap so my overal impression was of value.

Offline Murphy54

Was that in a tanning salon?  I think I also went there late last year.  I had the Indian woman, late 40s with a London accent I think.  Wouldn't shut up! it was local & cheap so my overal impression was of value.

Yes it was in a salon in a row of shops. Never been back though.

Roadster

Where are these girls working now?  Do you have a link?  Thanks.   :hi:

Offline Stapler

Where are these girls working now?  Do you have a link?  Thanks.   :hi:

They are still in the same place as per post #1

..S...

Roadster

So Oldbury-ish then ... the Gumtree link doesn't work any more ... do they have a new one? or has someone got a contact? Thanks again.

Offline Stapler

There was an ad on gumtree 2 days ago. They are in Causeway Green

..S.....

Roadster

Mzunn

Hi been to her (Emma) today. Indian lady in her mid 40''s i guess. Definately not a looker. Quoted 25 for half hour massage and HR. Other extras to be discussed when there.
Booked in advance  (wed). Coms vía text were ok and timely. 
Was a bit early 15 min but she said it's ok to come.
When there told me the rates again and asked if I want any extras. List was touchIng (dressed I guess) 5, nude massage 10, owo 10, b2b 10 and sex with 20.
Decided to go for the massage first as she did not do anything for me in the wanting to have sex department. 
Good decision. 
Been telling me about her day and how busy she was during the massage. About a punter who booked for 16p and came 1430 who she send away. Then a punter who booked 1430 who she seen apparently (I was booked 1500 came 1440). She spoke about Diana who she works with and what she provide or not and in between if I want extras several times.
The masage itself was a lot of oil which she more or less just distributed over the body more like a rub not massage. 
After about 15 min she asked me to turn over for the front masage distributed some oil on my chest and asked again if I wanted any extras I said no thanks not today just the HR. Again lot of oil and a below paar wank felt like she cant grab a cock properly with her hand. Took a while till I came mostly due to the oil I guess.

All in all you get what you pay for. 25 for what you get is I guess ok. Would I go back maybe but only if I need some draining and a hr will do.

If you think this is betree in the review section administration please move.

Offline Stapler

There are two English girls as well. After all the negative reports on this Indian, why do people keep seeing her!?  :unknown:

The English girls are 'next door types' and a far better alternative for a cheap rub and tug!

..S...

Mzunn

Hi Stapler,

She told me there is only one English girl the other left was to bossy apparently. Booked via text did not ask for the English girl at the time. On the day I was told it was the Indian girl.

She also said it was her place and all goIng over her phone so I guess she controls who sees who a little.

Offline Stapler

Hi Stapler,

She told me there is only one English girl the other left was to bossy apparently. Booked via text did not ask for the English girl at the time. On the day I was told it was the Indian girl.

She also said it was her place and all goIng over her phone so I guess she controls who sees who a little.

Debateable!

..S....

Mzunn

you have a different number for Diane then the one i spoke to the indian lady with? I had mine from the vivasreet advert

Offline Stapler

you have a different number for Diane then the one i spoke to the indian lady with? I had mine from the vivasreet advert

They advertise on Gumtree under magic massage.

..S....

Offline Gaffers

Just bumping this... Anyone been recently? Arrangements still the same?

:hi: