Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isabel4YOU - South Kensington  (Read 1252 times)

Tom5334

Saw Isabel yesterday for a 1 hour incall, she's in the infamous CC but once again no problems walking in there, sure I passed a punter in the hallway on the 2nd floor as I was climbing the stairs.

Requested secretary dress request and roleplay, Isabel pulled both off really well.

Good looking woman, early 30s, attractive face, great body, enhanced tits but not too big for her frame. Dressed in black hold ups, tight and I mean tight black skirt, white blouse and black push up bra with the obligatory secretary glasses and fucking high heels!

Started roleplay with her asking for a pay rise, I ask what's she done to deserve it, you can guess the rest.

Lovely shaved pussy for RO, didn't mind a gentle finger,very receptive to a tongue lashing and got very wet, not lube either.
Decent OWO, she's no DT Queen but good mix up of style, slow and tongue,or fast and deep, didn't mind having her hands out of the way as well.

After rubbering up, went through mish, on her side, reverse CG and my new favourite, prone bone.
Takes a cock well and no fake groans or moans.
I'd been up since 4am so knew I was in for a one pop shop, so
unloaded all over her tits. Complimented me on creaming them up for her before she went out for a social 'date' with a punter.

Decent punt, more vanilla than I usually go for but enjoyed the change of pace.
Worth a go at £120 IMHO. I would go back for another session if felt like some more vanilla time.

External Link/Members Only

Offline boardyhell

deal breaker for me is no cim,emailed her and she confirmed no cim
at least she is honest,a few times its been confirmed and denied within 45  mins :dash:

Offline king tarzan

Inflated tennis balls to football's is a deal breaker for me.
I love real juicy muffins
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Tom5334

deal breaker for me is no cim,emailed her and she confirmed no cim
at least she is honest,a few times its been confirmed and denied within 45  mins :dash:

CIM doesn't bother me, so wasn't put off as knew beforehand.

Wonder who the punter was who was taking her out socially after I'd lobbed 4 days worth of jizz on her tits. To be fair she was having a shower as I was leaving.