Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Beauty  (Read 2935 times)

17 review(s) for blonde sky (14 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

11reg

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sky has been reviewed fairly well on here but I thought I would just confirm the experiences others have had. Firstly her comms were very good and I got a reply to my original email promptly. I saw her yesterday and texted in the morning that all was still going ahead. She replied quickly so pleased that it was happening.

Our meet was brought forward by me but that was fine since I had made a booking on AW for half an hour later originally. Sky's hair is now blonde but still short and she has IMHO cute braces. Dressed in a black dress that dropped to reveal a lovely firm body with pert breasts sitting above a fancy tattoo. She admitted she likes tattoos and adds to them as and when. We did a lot of mutual caressing and kissing while I cupped and sucked on her breasts. Her bottom is lovely and round and to be honest I like the shape as it is emphasised by her 5'1'' stature. You could really rub, knead, kiss and bite it.

Hands down her pants and her pussy was wet and she was certainly not adverse to a finger or two. She enjoyed her clit being flicked and rubbed and encouraged me to move onto the bed where I continued to play with her while she sucked me. Her moans and groans seems genuine as there was nothing over the top but nevertheless makes you feel you are doing the right thing anyway!

She moved me on to my back and she worked her way down and continued with OWO while looking up at me which was incredibly horny, smiling as she came up for breath. I had to get inside her so she mounted me and you could feel she was lovely and tight. Not too proud to say with that action after three or four minutes there was a large release!!

We had a rest and chat about her plans for business, fashion. She seems to have her head screwed on and very independent and I wish her all the luck. We started again with about 20 mins left this time with me on the edge of the bed. My little chap was less compliant a second time and after five minutes I decided if it was going to happen I should at least get more of her pussy so down I went. It is delicious. I wanted to come again so I continued to play while she sucked me and eventually came on her lovely tits.

Quick shower and got changed but no rush to get out, overall a really enjoyable meet. Certainly feel it was GVFM.

Offline WelshClipper

Great review my friend. Once she started the OWO did she at any point do more DFK. In other words did she mix it up a bit or was it more by numbers?

Bobdayley

It seems like she doesn't do A-Lavel  :lol:

11reg

Welsh - she did indeed and was happy to mix it up. I didn't try anal although if on offer would have accepted so not sure if she does or doesn't. Don't think it appears on her profile.

Offline WelshClipper

Welsh - she did indeed and was happy to mix it up. I didn't try anal although if on offer would have accepted so not sure if she does or doesn't. Don't think it appears on her profile.

Excellent thank you, added to my notes.  :hi:

Offline MrSmiley

update : she no longer does owo. her new health and safety regulations. damn shame as it didn't feel the same as her sloppy owo bj's i've enjoyed from her before and I enjoy her company but won't be paying to see her any more.

can anyone else confirm this?

James999

update : she no longer does owo. her new health and safety regulations. damn shame as it didn't feel the same as her sloppy owo bj's i've enjoyed from her before and I enjoy her company but won't be paying to see her any more.

can anyone else confirm this?

You appear to have made a statement and asked others if it's correct  :wacko: Her profile says she offers OWO (but then she is Polish so what her profile says doesn't always reflect reality)

Offline MrSmiley

You appear to have made a statement and asked others if it's correct  :wacko:

well noticed James.  :thumbsup:

bad choice of wording. should have read 'can anyone else confirm/report they have been told the same'.

sometimes it needs to be spelt out more clearly:

perhaps she does not do owo on me anymore. very possible. so have asked if anyone else had been told the same.

Czy rozumiesz?