Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beatrice 93 - A decent romanian  (Read 2392 times)

3 review(s) for beatrice93 (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jimmycallum

So I met Beatrice 93 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The sex was AMAZING, possibly the 2nd best I have had with a hooker after candy nicole (dammit where is she now!). #
I had sex with Tina from Greenford last month and it was an enjoyable girlfriend experience so I thought why not try another romanian!

Positives
she is really pretty (much prettier than her profile pictures- I actually thought it was a different person)
amazing deep french kissing (like i stuck my tongue as far as i could into her mouth)
sex in like every position
great body
bloody great ass
nice clean room and hotel
filming (although she was wearing a mask)
nice soft skin (I gave her an oily massage)
rimming and pussy taste great
she really seemed to enjoy it, which made me enjoy it more (or she is good at faking it)

negatives
-her english is less than conversational
-i could not shower afterwards (as there is one shower in the place and it is an ensuite through another room that was being used, luckily i am single so i can smell like hooker sex for a few hours before anyone says anything)
-£140 is expensive (I dont regret it but i wouldn't go regularly for that price)
-clockwatcher (so during the session she was completely into it but she did say you have 5 mins leftand i pretty much left on the hour mark - I was 5 minutes late as well so she timed it to that rather than the beginning of the hour)

on a side note, i cant say for sure it is related to her but i had a wank a few hours after (you know as you do) and there was a little blood in my semen. It has never happened before and it doesnt mean it was because of her but the fact that i had blood in my semen and she was rubbing her pussy on my shaft made me paranoid and i booked a screening.

Has anyone else had this problem before?
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 09:14:57 pm by jimmycallum »

Offline claretandblue

No never had that problem, doesn't sound good,hope you get the all clear  :hi:

To clarify she was rubbing your bare cock on her pussy? I just wouldn't let a wg do that

Offline Nagilum

Herpes perhaps is the major worry. The big one (HIV) cannot be transmitted this way, if that is your worry.

solentgeezer

would never let a uk WG rub her pussy against my shaft let alone a romanian one mate hope you get the all clear

Offline yeahyeahah

on a side note, i cant say for sure it is related to her but i had a wank a few hours after (you know as you do) and there was a little blood in my semen. It has never happened before and it doesnt mean it was because of her but the fact that i had blood in my semen and she was rubbing her pussy on my shaft made me paranoid and i booked a screening.

Has anyone else had this problem before?

As far as I'm aware blood in the urine is not indicative of anything serious and permanent like HIV/HSV. As mentioned HIV is actually a lot harder to contract than other STIs as it depends on fluid exchange and completely depends on your partners viral load etc, etc.

I suspect either a urinary tract infection (UTI) or something else bacterial in your tract. That being said the incubation period is 7-14 days so I highly doubt you got it from her.

Two tone

I've had blood in my semen on a couple of occasions in my life & the doctor said both times it was an infection. As I wasn't punting or having civvy sex around those times, just wanking, I knew it wasn't a sexual disease & the doctor just gave me antibiotics, which cleared it up very quickly.

Just get yourself down to the docs to get checked out & I wouldn't worry about it.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 04:20:15 pm by Two tone »

Offline jimmycallum

it was just in my semen not in my urine and a little drop. i checked it the day after and its all clear now.

Nightkid - it was £50 extra although she wears a mask she does play up to the camera and is very playful