Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabi-Ella WC2  (Read 2720 times)

8 review(s) for G-Ellaxxx (6 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline claretandblue

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This review is from a couple of weeks back,I had read a couple of reviews of gabbi and was aware she used to be on maxes angels. When I noticed her awork profile I was immediately drawn to the pricing which at the time was £80  for 30 minutes but £250 an hour.I would never pay £250 but thought I would see if I could book in for 30 minutes.

Initially I thought the £80 rate was a mistake but communications were fine and the booking was confirmed at that rate.

Unfortunately that rate is now gone and she did confirm it was kind of a promotion thing with her awork profile being relatively new and also the fact that "she loves a good hard fuck with a stranger"!Who knows it may come back again in the future.

The flat itself was clean and fit for purpose, gabbi was English which suprised me, a mid thirties brunette with a banging tanned body and lovely big tits. I would describe her as decent looking facially but not stunning.

In terms of services I couldn't fault her.We packed a lot in,including lots of dfk to start and then some really good deep throat. She then gave me an expert rimming while oiling up my cock  :dance:
After continuing to fuck her face in a number of positions I deposited my load into her mouth before we shared a full on snog and cum swap between us of my load!

Despite having came I pretty much stayed hard and in no time at all it was on with the cover and sex in multiple positions including doggy, cowgirl and mish.

At one point gabbi attached a sextoy to my cock so while I was shagging her pussy the toy was penetrating her arse.

After some time I came again and we then shared a nice kiss before I popped to the shower to freshen up.We had a good chat about a few things and then it was time to leave,there was no clockwatching at all and in total I was there about 50 minutes.

In summary a very good punt,I got extremely lucky with the rate, I wouldn't return at 250 an hour as facially she didn't tick all the boxes for me and it's over my budget but I can understand why guys who are happy to pay those rates rate her highly.

Justanotheruser

Nice review - saw the £80 myself and it seemed like a bargain. Would really like to see her as she pretty much ticks all boxes for me. But, I have to organise my trips quite far in advance and I got no reply from my message  :unknown:

Offline Kaluuu276

You hit the jackpot with this one.

Offline claretandblue

Nice review - saw the £80 myself and it seemed like a bargain. Would really like to see her as she pretty much ticks all boxes for me. But, I have to organise my trips quite far in advance and I got no reply from my message  :unknown:
I must have got lucky as comms were pretty good the whole way through, I specifically got the payment out of the way early and it was all good,I guess it depends how many new guys will book her at 250, she made specific reference to the fact she likes to see new guys as well as regulars so hopefully the offer might come back at some point  :drinks:

Estoril

Offline claretandblue

Is she former Maxes girl?
Yep she had a fair bit to say about him too!

Offline hendrix

Glad you had a good punt and at that rate! She's never let me down, nice woman and filthy as fuck :cool:

Offline collector

Saw the 80£ rate, shame it is gone, may worth a waiting and see if she put the offer back as you say.
Glad you enjoyed. Did you book in advance or in the same day?

Offline claretandblue

Glad you had a good punt and at that rate! She's never let me down, nice woman and filthy as fuck :cool:
Thanks mate  :hi:,got to see how the other half live for a cheap rate!

Justanotheruser

I must have got lucky as comms were pretty good the whole way through, I specifically got the payment out of the way early and it was all good,I guess it depends how many new guys will book her at 250, she made specific reference to the fact she likes to see new guys as well as regulars so hopefully the offer might come back at some point  :drinks:

I don't even mind the hour rate as like I say, she seems just my type! Your review has made me think, maybe I'll try and send one more message...

Offline claretandblue

I don't even mind the hour rate as like I say, she seems just my type! Your review has made me think, maybe I'll try and send one more message...
She's round for a couple more months I believe at the current location at least

Estoril

Yep she had a fair bit to say about him too!

Good stuff!  I saw her back in her Maxes days around 09/10. Quality girl.

Online PLeisure

Profile now displaying 30mins @£85. Form an orderly queue.....  :drinks:

Offline Harry Balzac

Price structure of a genius. I'll have 2x30 minute sessions please!

Offline claretandblue

Profile now displaying 30mins @£85. Form an orderly queue.....  :drinks:
£5 price hike! Taking the piss  :D

Tim20

Think I'll book half hour then come back half hour later for a second pop wearing a wig and moustache

Offline claretandblue

Think I'll book half hour then come back half hour later for a second pop wearing a wig and moustache
You could have round one, wander into soho for a bite to eat and a beer and then head back for round two  :drinks:
I should get a discount if I return as I reckon she is going to have a busy December!