Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sarah Mary  (Read 1573 times)

13 review(s) for Sarah Mary (9 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ledley

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sorry Gents, saw this wg over a week ago and bit of a delay on posting up here. She is not in Cardiff currently but will be back soon.

Location - same place as Thai Jenny when she was at Brook Street
Comms - really good. Text her and at her door within an hour.

Looks - She is better looking in real life as when I Saw her she red hair, really tight body in matching underwear. Her body is tight with a great ass, nice enhanced boobs and a sweet smile.

Punt was good, light kissing, covered oral, lots of touching and sex in several positions. She really is good looking and very friendly compared with other Romanian Wgs. She maintained eye contact throughout oral and sex.

This is one I may go to see again when she returns.

Offline charlie-mott

Not another good Romanian! What's the world coming to?

Offline Mil 34

I saw her the last time she was in Cardiff. She's pretty good and nice and chatty. Really unusual for a Romanian

Asian Hunter

Seems I will have to lift my Romanian ban when she comes back to Cardiff. 2 positive feedbacks of late sounds :thumbsup:

Offline mr big

good feedback guys but my Romanian ban stays in place

newforthisyear

Wouldn't mind sticking my pecker in her bum  :D, wonder what the deal is with anal

Offline foreverhung

Every time I see this girls pics I get a rise and I don't mean in my pay
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline foreverhung

I've just asked her if she can look like that in her red dress with all the make up on I'll see her tomorrow and come out of retirement, see if she replies back and if I don't have 8 wanks by 11am
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ledley

She really was stunning. Also her body (particularly abs, ass and legs were so firm that she must find time to keep fit.

She offered me a strap on service because i had a prostate massage and ive never had that before as im not into anythingn more then the fingers of a beautiful wg but as it was going to well i thought lets try it just one.... Then she pulled out this 7/8 inch black rubber dildo and i instantly changed my mind hahaha  :lol: ill stick to what i like. Also i dont want to try it in case i like it... Any chance of a normal sex life (in the future) will be ruined  :bomb:

Offline ledley

I've just asked her if she can look like that in her red dress with all the make up on I'll see her tomorrow and come out of retirement, see if she replies back and if I don't have 8 wanks by 11am

Unfortunately mate i don't think she is back until january (but no guarantees on the date). She is definitely coming back tho. She will dress up if u ask

Offline HughJardon

I may phone her to ask can she wear my face as a seat  :drinks:
She looks lovely tho Ledley appreciate your Toffting skillz as ever

np500

She is, my Roma ban is creecking, I've already e-mailed a fellow punter who has seen her to see if she's worth the risk, it it went tits up I can blame him, but she is stunning, anyone seen an ugly Roma ? I don't recall one, just there fucking attitude, thay'd clean up otherwise.

Offline ledley

I noticed she had a lot of aw feedback so although i agreed by text i sent booking and told her on arrival. I think that subtly says to wgs, feedback hint, so that could help too.

I think all romanians ive seen have been really nice looking but have had 2/3 truly awful punts

np500

I had 5 shit ones, that's why I got a downer and banned my self for my financial sanity, but have a couple on h l but Thay are Stella and not from this area but that s Mary is stunning , so we'll see how that goes in time.

Offline Mil 34

She's worth a punt in my opinion but don't expect a conversation on quantum physics. It's nice to see wgs travelling to Cardiff to give us a nice variety of girls.

newforthisyear

She's worth a punt in my opinion but don't expect a conversation on quantum physics. It's nice to see wgs travelling to Cardiff to give us a nice variety of girls.

Dammit.