Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LetMe_LuvU (Adultwork) Thornaby On Tees  (Read 1039 times)

3 review(s) for LetMe_LuvU (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sesalovdarlo

So im finding it harder and harder to hide my tinder and POF meets from my lass. Its just getting to risky so I decided to punt as soon as I got onshore, (haven't shot my load in 2 weeks). I was literally looking for a quickie to dump my load. After browsing through the many Romanian / fakeprofilers / bait and switch I decided to go for a Romanian girl who offered anal as her profile pics looked somewhat legit and if its a bait and switch, I will be happy to walk. So made arrangements turned up to address which are flats on alliance street. Outside the flat was possibly the shiftiest Romanian pimp I have ever seen. It was like something of grand theft auto. I fucked off and txt her telling her to forget it.

Onto the punt with LetMe_LuvU

Txt her asking about anal in 15 minutes, she txt back saying its £20 extra. I thought fuck it. Made arrangements for 15 minute including anal. I requested she dresses in the PVC dress she has on profile pic and that her ass hole is squeeky clean for anal and rimming. Needed to punt and couldn't be assed fishing around on Awork it was to short notice. Pulled up on the street address she gave me and txt her to inform of arrival. She then rang me and gave me full directions to flat. you couldn't gain entry by car and if your tempted to drive into car park when gate is open DONT as you wont get back out. So parked on street and made way up after she buzzed me in.

I was greeted by a scruffy fizzy haired Romanian girl and I just thought FFS. But I was so uncontrollably horny I needed to dump my load so I went ahead with it any way. So I was led to the bedroom by this scruff and greeted by 'LetMe_LuvU (Rebecca is her Alias) and I thought WOW! this is the girl in the pics and she is pretty. Quite small and curvy which is exactly the type of girl I go for. The bedroom was very clean although there was 3 beds in the room  :scare:

Money out of the way (£60) and down to business. I undress and get on to a bed and she gets out a bed sheet and puts it on top of another bed and tells me to get on that one. So I do, she undresses and reviles and cracking pair of tits. She pulls out a jonny and puts it on, I asked about OWO and she said that was extra. Straight away I thought this appointment is going in the wrong direction. I could not be assed to argue about this so I let her get on with it. She gives me the most pathetic covered blowjob, but because its been so long I felt like I was going to pop after a minute. So I push her back and give her nipples a good suck and lick, she keeps flinching and complaining its sensitive but I ignore her and carry on giving the a right good sucking while she sits on my lap. I tried kissing her and she again she stops me and says its extra. I simply wasn't going to part with more cash so I let it go. I ask her to bend over for rimming and to my surprise she was squeaky clean and smelt soapy fresh. I start rimming her and she again flinches. "It tickles to much". Again I ignore her and get right into it. After about 5 minutes she says "Wow I really like". I stopped after a couple of minutes, and she looks round and asks "You can do more?",She actually really enjoyed me giving her a good rim job and this god me even hornier. So I rimmed her for a lot longer pushing my tongue right inside her and she was clean as a whistle. So I stand up and start to push my cock inside her ass and straight away she jumped right forward. "Please slowly" she said quite aggressively. I try again and she moans in pain. "Please Let me do", so she takes the lead and slowly backs onto my cock. It is clear she does not do anal often she was far to tight. I finally got all the way in and I pretty much ready to shoot, so I whip the jonny off and shoot all over her ass cheek and back. Some of it lands in her hair which she moans about (again). I clean my self up and so does she (with help from me  :lol:) I get dressed and leave relatively satisfied.

So to some it up she is a very pretty girl who would be ideal if you just wanted to dump your load. She is however no different to every other greedy Romanian prozzy out there, who wants money for smiling at you. Not clear on what services are offered or included in the price. She did moan a lot, perhaps a tactic to stop me from doing what she didn't want. There were other Romanians in the flat (one of them clearly her pimp)

On the positive side she is stunning and her ass was perfect for rimming. She did make it clear that she enjoyed me rimming her perfect ass hole. The anal sex was over so quick as I was raging before I even got there.

So I guess its more of a neutral but leaning towards negative a little. I would not return because I notice she does bareback, but I did nothing unprotected apart from rimming her ass.

Flat: 4/10 (there were others in the flat)
Service: 4/10
Body: 8/10
face: 8/10
Ass: 10/10
value for money: 3/10
Value: 3/10
Face: 7/10

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

themademan2

There was a review on here that was a neg. surprised u seen her. Thanks for the review though

Q&a a bit deceptive, says she loves owo :unknown: then wants to charge for it  :dancegirl:
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 06:28:58 pm by themademan2 »

Offline sesalovdarlo

Whoops realised  I have rated her face twice admin could you assist please? It's a 8/10 for her face as she is pretty

DaveyJJ

Haha girls meet you for sex from tinder and POF? well what are you paying for then! :D

Offline sesalovdarlo

Haha girls meet you for sex from tinder and POF? well what are you paying for then! :D

It's a fucking pain in the ass, with a lot of chew and hassle hiding it from Mrs. Unless women just want to meet straight up for sex (which won't happen, I don't care what anyone tells you), you generally have to wine , dine which I just can't be bothered with :P

Punting generally satisfys me, fucking a stranger is usually disappointing.

DaveyJJ

Yeah I agree mate. I have been on both and there useless. every guy pays for sex in one way or another, punting is just easier.

Rod trotter

Barebacker
Romanian
Charging extra and extra

Thanks for the review, you were a newbie id say you would be getting some stick from us local rottweilers

She is everything we protest about in truth but there we go, you must have been mad tbh.

Offline sesalovdarlo

Barebacker
Romanian
Charging extra and extra

Thanks for the review, you were a newbie id say you would be getting some stick from us local rottweilers

She is everything we protest about in truth but there we go, you must have been mad tbh.

Yep. Iv fallen trap to all the Roma girls. I should of learnt my lesson. But for some reason I still have the odd blue moons punt with Romanians. Possibly in anticipation that the bait and switch will turn out to be a stunner which has happened once or twice.

To be honest I would never see a BB Girl, and I'm a bit annoyed with myself that I did, it is usually something I always look for on the profile first and I'm 95% sure it wasn't listed there the day I met her  :unknown:

Offline Highlander

Does BB and anal so you could've been rimming a spunky arsehole!   :vomit: