Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beauty is only skin deep, forest hill disaster.  (Read 1458 times)

1 review(s) for Dani Bandeira (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Discoballs

External Link/Members Only

So Mrs balls phoned and said she was out with a girly pal and won't be back til late, so I thought I'd take advantage of not being missed. Had a quick check of aw and dani came up . Me having a liking for women of colour and Brazilians she looked perfect, I'd been to the well known forest hill flat a few times and they have different Latin girls so thought game on. Sorted out a time and com's were good as per usual as they have a maid who deals with all the calls/texts . Got there bang on time and went up , dani opened the door and I felt like the mask seeing Cameron diaz :yahoo:. Dani is absolutely right up my street smooth coffee coloured skin, long dark sleek hair, beautiful face , almond eyes , well done fake tits (not too big) and amazing arse on top of slender legs. Imo perfection. I normally only stay for 30mins but thought I will only have one chance to shag her so went for the hour( big mistake) for £120 and didn't even bawk at the extra £20 for RO which I think is a bit of a piss take but I was hooked .Her personality was good ,really smiley and friendly. I couldn't wait to get started ,this had all the ingredients for an unforgettable punt but that's where the good stuff stops

As soon as she came back in the room from passing the money over her persona changed , gone was the warm sweetness and seductive vibe .in came  cold and lazy . she lay on the bed and just lay there not a word so I said come here ..nothing . so I took her hand and beckoned her stand up , she eventually did. I said I wanted to look at her , but she stood there disinterested . I took her bra and knickers off and wow she has a fantastic body.  But she might as well of been a sex doll with the lack of response. I know the girls are only there to make money but some of them try to enjoy themselves while doing it for the money but Dani was totally not going to put any effort in. I thought to myself well you might as well make the most of it so sucked her tits and moved down to her fanny which was lovely,after about 5 mins of a sex doll impression  she gives it the you fuck me now nonsense without even sucking my cock . I said suck my cock first ..so she put on a rubber and sucked well I say sucked it was more moved her mouth up and down a few times then went fuck me now. I said OK you don't like that , you don't like this I might as well get some balls deep action and enjoy something. As soon as my cock went in she  said stop stop not good. Apparently my enormous cock  :sarcastic: (yeah right) was too big. She said her on top, I went with it but she hardly allowed me to enter her as she had her hand in the waynand I had to put my hands on her waist and not move them By this time 30 mins I'd lost interest so I said to her OK it's obvious you hate this so give me £60 back and I'll go . she was no no you have 20 mins left .. I just thought sod this not only is she a rubbish shag she's trying to short change me on time. I repeated my wishes and she just keep saying no no no. You stay but I was like let's cut the crap , give me the money and I'm off . then she tried to switch the charm on saying she's wank me off of her tits .by this time I just wanted out . so I got up off the bed and put my pants on and keep saying give me the money back I'm going . she said no no no. I thought sod this I'm no idiot so went to the room where the maid hangs out and went in and stood there in my pants. The maid was what the hell is this crazy man doing in the kitchen, I stood there as Dani came in shouting i was crazy, the maid said to calm down and I was but determined not to taken for a mug. I stated my case very slowly and calmly saying that if Dani hated selling sex that much she shouldn't do it and allmi wanted was the money back from my unspent time. After a quick chat with the maid Dani begrudgingly gave me back 60 quid along with my clothes that she just chucked into the kitchen., I just looked at the maid and I just shrugged.  The maid was trying limit the damage done and even asked if I wanted to fuck her but I was so over it I just wanted out. Got dressed and left . went in the near by pub for a pint and thought to my self never ever go with a girl that's too hot to believe she wouldn't be a nightmare.

Thank God she's only here for a week as she won't inflict her hatred of sex work :manhater: on many men. Do yourself a favour stay away.

Offline Nagilum

Christ that's awful

Thank you for the review.

baretta

What did the maid look like ? This is why I only do 15 or 30 min bookings unless I've seen the lady before or i get a good vibe then I may go for longer sessions

Bobdayley

thanks mate well done for insisting and got some of your money back  :hi:
I had same experience with an English brunette a few month ago near Croydon I left for her a good negative feedback she will remember all her life  :D
She is on my blacklist
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 11:36:45 pm by Bobdayley »

Offline Discoballs

What did the maid look like ? This is why I only do 15 or 30 min bookings unless I've seen the lady before or i get a good vibe then I may go for longer sessions

Not bad and probably would've been a good punt. :Dbut I just wanted out not in  :lol:D

Offline Discoballs

thanks mate well done for insisting and got some of your money back 

I'm a firm believer that it's profession and it requires certain attributes, if you are providing a service you should be professional, I should've known really she was too good too be true, an absolute stunner and probably thinks she didn't have to put any effort in but I will call a girl out if she's rubbish.

Offline pumps

well played for getting your money back. These fuckin' whores that think they're doing US  a favour.... :crazy:

I guess your built like a brick shithouse and they didn't want a tonne of bricks coming down on them  :sarcastic:

Offline Discoballs

[quote

I guess your built like a brick shithouse and they didn't want a tonne of bricks coming down on them  :sarcastic:
[/quote]

Not quite  :hi: you just have to be polite and calm but always firm. That shows strength. I was once in a Hong Kong brothel with some mates and it was a rip off pay money on the promise of sex but get a lap dance. I was like hang on a minute , quietly  explained that I didn't take kindly to being ripped off and I'd like my money back. My mates were like its going to kick off in a minute but the governor was quite impressed at my respectful  tone and even got us a free round of drinks to apologise for the misunderstanding. It's not what you say its how you say it.  :cool:

Offline Tony_Red

Very well done for getting some dough back. Sorry to hear of your shit punt.

Offline Discoballs

Well , that's what UK puntings here for to warn prospective punters about  :wackogirl:

Offline pumps

[quote

Not quite  :hi: you just have to be polite and calm but always firm. That shows strength. I was once in a Hong Kong brothel with some mates and it was a rip off pay money on the promise of sex but get a lap dance. I was like hang on a minute , quietly  explained that I didn't take kindly to being ripped off and I'd like my money back. My mates were like its going to kick off in a minute but the governor was quite impressed at my respectful  tone and even got us a free round of drinks to apologise for the misunderstanding. It's not what you say its how you say it.  :cool:

Yep this is it, Firm is the way to go....and they probably already know your not the first customer to complain about the girl in question!

wow that's pretty unusual for a brothel to completely try to rip you off in HK, except in the obvious wanchai establishments  :sarcastic:

LL

Thanks for an informative review, OP. Sorry you had a shit punt. We've all been there. Her tactics are practiced (trained even) and designed to get you to leave as early as possible - and not so they can have a rest between clients, but to fit more clients in. My last negative review - the girl was lining up her next punter on the phone whilst I'm still fucking her. She would arrange for him to come during my paid time and boot me out early. Greedy bitches (or greedy pimps) want double-pay!

In this situation I normally just cut my losses and leave. I'm not as brave as you. It's not the I'm frightened for my personal safety - but if I got so much as a mark on me from a pimp trying to give me a slap or the girl trying to give me a slap - it would be difficult to explain it to my partner who doesn't know that I punt.

Offline pumps

!

In this situation I normally just cut my losses and leave. I'm not as brave as you. It's not the I'm frightened for my personal safety - but if I got so much as a mark on me from a pimp trying to give me a slap or the girl trying to give me a slap - it would be difficult to explain it to my partner who doesn't know that I punt.

I didn't expect that ending, I honestly thought I was going to read "it would be difficult for me not to cause a lot of pain and suffering"

Hidden Image/Members Only

:sarcastic:

Offline punk

[quote

lucky you did kung fu dim mak? 10% body fat?

Offline punk

I didn't expect that ending, I honestly thought I was going to read "it would be difficult for me not to cause a lot of pain and suffering"

Fuck me its brazilian martin  :dance:

LL

Is there any point in me telling you that I'm not your childhood hero and that he and I just share a similar stage-name? :D

Offline pumps

Fuck me its brazilian martin  :dance:

No I think he's just seen BM, and you know yankie cops, they don't like to bring anyone in alive  :sarcastic:

Offline pumps

Is there any point in me telling you that I'm not your childhood hero and that he and I just share a similar stage-name? :D

lol childhood?  I watch NCIS - Los Angeles everyday!

:D