Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny Amanda36 AdultWork (Edinburgh)  (Read 1162 times)

1 review(s) for horny amanda36 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline gorgie tony

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Tried to book for 15min but got no response, so tried again for 30min, she confirmed all services on profile available but no fingering or anal - which isn't listed.

Flat just off Slateford Road.

Turned up and when the door opened my initial thought was it's not the girl in the pics, however it is her, but her hair is now long and blondish - difficult to tell colour as the flat is so dark but it's not black!

Good figure but pics are misleading and with accurate pics I'd probably not have bothered booking - so suppose that's why she uploaded old pics.

I was going to walk but she asked how long I wanted to book so I tried for 15min and she said £40, so decided to stay, probably a mistake!

No kissing, worst owo I've ever had, she just clamped her lips around my shaft and moved up 'n' down at no point did she ever touch or lick any other part of my cock, she'd be better off not offering owo or just do ow.

Then onto some reverse oral and finished with a fuck.

Positives:
Only £40 for 15min.
Not far to travel.

Negatives:
Misleading pics.
Poor owo.
No kissing.
No chat - only 1 word responses.
Looked bored and uninterested - lost count of the no. of yawns.

Wouldn't bother returning.

bawbag

She does do duos with another by the name of marta with blonde hair anychance it was actually her. Sorry cant link

Offline gorgie tony

She does do duos with another by the name of marta with blonde hair anychance it was actually her. Sorry cant link

No definitely Amanda, same tattoos and facial features.

Initially when I saw the Marta profile I thought she looked like Jenny who later became Bridget but after a closer look it's not her.