Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola of Amour  (Read 1628 times)

jacklast123123

I booked Lola today for a half hour and it is up there with one of my all time punts. She opened the door and i thought wow this is gonna be fun, she was dressed white underwear and a see through red dress and looking super sexy. We sat and chatted for a few mins so i could get to know her and most important, her do and don'ts that are as follows, everything - owo - cim ( spit )- reverse oral - fingering - kissing ( DFK ) anal but not keen by the sounds of it and get the feeling will be at discretion, i never asked for it as not my thing.
We started off with lots of kissing, tongues and all, she is a great kisser and seems to like kissing. All the time i was having a feel of her body and fingering her pussy, she responded really well and was wet very fast. We got stripped and she went straight down giving me owo, she has a great technique and i was really enjoying it. Anyway on with a rubber and her on top, she is very tight and makes the feeling even better ( she said she was sorry about being so tight and i said oh that's fine don't worry about it lol  :) ) All the time she was leaning in to kiss and snog and then she asked if i wanted to try some more positions, so we did just that for some time, i could of fucked her all night she was that good, but as she had said  CIM was on offer i finished off that way.
In summary one of my best ever punts and gonna see her as much as possible... she has the wow factor...

Comms           10/10
Lola                 10/10
Looks               10/10
Body                10/10
Service            10/10
Location           10/10    easy to find and quiet/discreet
House              10/10     her home is clean and immaculate

Offline johnny34

Thanks for the review  :thumbsup:

Lola only seems to work occasionally & i've never got round to seeing her as yet as her shifts have never matched up with my availability, but on the HL to meet up when they do.

jacklast123123

Thanks for doing the link Davee. i don't know how to do them, maybe you can PM and explain  :)

Rod trotter

Without giving much away where abouts in shields is she?

Very much ticks every box for me.... :hi: