Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zarawilliams Glasgow  (Read 1527 times)

20 review(s) for zarawilliams (14 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline randydandy2013

External Link/Members Only
£80 for half hour booking

Booked Zara by text a couple of hours before my booking, she was staying in a serviced appartment near Charing Cross.
Zara opened the door in red basque, red fishnet stockings and high heels. I went for a shower and when I came out she was lying on the bed with her stockings on. Zara has a great body and a nice pair of enhanced tits. She is a good looking girl and has long blonde hair as in her pics.

I joined Zara on the bed, she went down on me and gave good oral alternating between my cock and balls. I then went down on her and she tasted nice and clean. My only dissapointment was that she said no fingers were allowed in her pussy. We had sex in cowgirl and doggy before I shot my load. We then lay chatting on the bed before I got dressed.

Overall I'd give Zara a positive review, she's a friendly girl who I'd see again. Maybe next time i'll book a duo with Chelsea. My only disappointment was that she never allowed fingering even although my finger nails were nice and short.