Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Lisa - Poni Thai Orchid - Beeston Nottingham NG9  (Read 2304 times)

19 review(s) for Poni Hot Thai Orchid (13 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

More of a re-review as I've already been here a month or so ago, had a great time and thought I'd love a revisit with Lisa.

There's been a few mixed reviews about the girls at Poni, my experience with Lisa was amazing last time, in my opinion facially she is gorgeous, love her smile, make up, hair, the lot. She has a sexy short ass body with huge fake tits which I love.

Before kick off I had a long chat with the owner regarding the reviews from here of her girls, surprising she was very aware and apologetic to anyone that didn't have a great time, she made it clear she knew what girls have let the side down that won't return, on a positive Lisa is staying another week but on a negative, unfortunately Wanifer has quit the game, will have to give her a call and see if it's true later in the week. We also discussed rates, services and other ideas she has to keep the service top notch. So I'd expect things to be better and your reviews have been heard and noted. She did make a point of saying the services were varied girl to girl as that's their choice as to what they are prepared to do, she doesnt ask them to do anything they aren't comfortable with, which I totally respect.

On with the match, enters Lisa.... The makeup, hair and all is just perfect on her with the sexy red lingerie she was wearing, you can tell when someone has made the effort, freshly showered and smelling lovely.

This time I paid the £20 extra for owo and I'm glad I did, it felt fantastic, very slow and deep, not mechanical or woodpecker type action, I did say to her "it was the best £20 I'd spent all day" but I don't thing she u dear stood my joke hehe

On to RO and then 69 before the main event...

Sex was mainly mish for quite a while, very passionate and felt very natural, we kissed and as passionate as it got I finally got some tongue kissing from her (yes we all know she doesn't do this and yes she commented "you know I don't do tongues" but work her into a sexy mood and watch her go  :lol: :cool:

Some cowgirl and doggy with thumb in her ass later and boom, there goes the dynamite.

This was on par with my meet with Safia, possibly very very a close second I'm still working it out for best punt ever, certainly best top 2

I don't think I'll return this week before she leaves, probably wouldn't be as good on a regular basis, and there's a new indian lady in town mon-tues :)

As always, parking was free and safe outside on the street, the bedrooms are ultra clean, tidy, thai massage theme, the hostess and WG faultless, polite, easy to talk to, welcoming,  reasonable prices, great service.

Steptoe

Good review    :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
and VERY pleased to hear that the feedback supplied to Poni has been appropriately noted.

I wait with great anticipation until I can get to see Lisa. A while yet unfortunately.

Step

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Fluffy as it sounds there's something very special about her matey

It was good to have a chat with Poni she's a lovely lady, and genuinely tries to get the best girls and provide the best service, you can't fault the place for how clean and tidy it is, I might book an outcall for an hour for them to tidy my house lol

Midas

Nice review. And I'm glad Poni is taking note of the feedback here. Shows the power of this community - and long may it continue.

Offline X3 Guy

Link for the Indian please 😜

Timmy2

Nice Review Matey
 :drinks:
Cheers
Raddy

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
X3 I'm trying to get inside this one next External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only 

She a little difficult to get hold off (must be an Indian thing lol) I guess like a certain well reviewed other indian lady, she's a little busy but God knows I'm a trier lol

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

X3 I'm trying to get inside this one next External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only 
Hmm, I checked out her PG a few weeks ago & the pics, imo, showed a decidedly more rounded lady.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Hi NNL did the PG have and face pics? I'm sure she isn't ugly but would be nice for confirmation :)

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Hi NNL did the PG have and face pics? I'm sure she isn't ugly but would be nice for confirmation :)
Can't remember tbh but I would check out the body pics if you're thinking of visiting.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Rang the indian 10 times yesterday at various times of the day, got a text this morning saying she had a missed call so I called throughout today another 12 times.... No reply, will skip this one its to much hard work matey