Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gena in-call Basingstoke  (Read 7213 times)

8 review(s) for Gena (4 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

jorgan

External Link/Members Only

First time, so in one way difficult to compare, however the experience not really good.  Being buillding myself up for a long time  :bomb: and have taken the plunge.  Much older than her picures, if you like really skinny and no fat at all, then ok, but nothing to hold on to.  Meeting was arranged for 9 in the morning, when I called she asked 9 morning or evening, she seemed very scatty and pre occupied. Suggested I come earlier and bring coffee and nibbles! Changed back to nine, waited till 20 past nine till i got the final address, didnt answer the door for another five, had some coffee then upstairs.

No real touching, could only tongue lick nipples, had a huge load to get rid of, only given doggy but was told not to hold on to tight as well.  Maybe my expections are too high.  Did have a second go and she added a complentry prostrate job, but I've never been so uncomfortable in my life and didnt feel much! Paid for 1.5 hrs only got 1, unless you include the 20 + 5 waiting time? 

Offline mh

Paid for 1.5 hrs only got 1, unless you include the 20 + 5 waiting time?

So not just me she did this to (many years back). I paid for an hour, got 40 mins absolute max. Same routine, no address given until way after start time but still kicked out on the dot of the original booked end time.

Definitely older than stated by at least 10 years, perhaps more than 15. Her body suited me and her technique and services are pretty good. But her demeanour is curt and the short-changing on time totally intentional and unacceptable.

Welcome to the forum and the world of punting, by the way. 1 punt 1 review.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 07:31:08 pm by mh »

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review and warning. Sorry, you had such as an expensive non-event.

Can't believe her rates of £90/£150. However, the only previous review said she does a lot of RB - not surprised and I bet she doesn't charge £150ph all the time.

James999

She has a massive cut and paste of bullshit about how she is going to give you such a great time and uses the same script whatever the RB, obviously she thinks if she spams enough people she will get some bookings.  :thumbsdown:

This picture looks more like the body of a 60 year old than 35  :vomit:

« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 08:24:50 pm by James999 »

Offline mh

Yes, likely over 50 and closer to 60 than 35!

Mind you, I would add that if you were looking for someone who does anal, CIM, filming and allows being tied up, she'd be the only option for about 20 miles.  :(
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 08:56:37 pm by mh »

ness4

Oh dear, I had the same experience nearly 10 years ago....have never been back. She must have been mid to late 40's back then!

Offline Mightier Than

I saw her a few times ~10 years ago and had good experiences.  She can definitely be a bit abrupt though which wouldn't suit a lot of punters.  I didn't think she was a clock-watcher, but she made sure you finished on time, and I was kept waiting for 10 minutes twice (but that didn't come out of the booking).  But I would have put her early 30s the first time, and late 30s last time, and so early to mid-40s now.

jorgan

Flip if had seen that photo i would have run a mile. Tried to get her to lose the underwareat the time was very reluctant, can now see why she didnt  :vomit: want to . Well I did get my rocks off and a lesson learnt, research research... oh and talks constansly.  Well that said the second punt was brilliant and made up for it  :yahoo:

Ben4454

Had a run in once. Cancelled on me 5 hours before the punt. I see now it was for the best.

Offline Londonpunter30

She has a massive cut and paste of bullshit about how she is going to give you such a great time and uses the same script whatever the RB, obviously she thinks if she spams enough people she will get some bookings.  :thumbsdown:

She really pisses me off with this, I've blacklisted her now so she can't bid on me anymore

Offline MrMatrix

Had a run in once. Cancelled on me 5 hours before the punt. I see now it was for the best.
Think you have a close call. What I can't get over is she has 290 reviews of which 5 negative 3 neutral, all of which have dropped out the last 100 filed Fb's. How can this be the same woman...............really don't get it :scare:
One to avoid at all costs. Yuk

Offline mattylondon

Gobsmacked with how she deluded she is, regarding her real age?  :unknown:

Her pictures are definitely spread over a large number of years. The profile picture of her in black, where she actually scrubs up quite nicely, looks to be of a woman in her early to mid 40's. The profile picture in blue, looks like somebody in their early to mid 50s and the ones inside her gallery, in the purple outfit, I'd say more early 60s? She's pretty scrawny, with all that flesh hanging off her bones. I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't a heavy smoker, although she's listed as not being one.

Her rates are totally unrealistic, for a woman of her age and looks, in my opinion but I believe that some punters lack confidence or are often intimidated by very good looking women. No doubt she provided a better service in the past, but appears to have perfected her messing punters about to a tee. I honestly believe she isn't worried about return business. She would not survive in London, carrying on like that but in Basingstoke the pickings are pretty thin, just like her!

I'd say her real age is early to mid 60's. She's been around a pretty long time and doesn't have the best rep. Surely punters realise by now that Adultwork bookings aren't a true reflection?
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 11:26:46 am by mattylondon »

Offline mh

I'd say her real age is early to mid 60's. She's been around a pretty long time and doesn't have the best rep. Surely punters realise by now that Adultwork bookings aren't a true reflection?

As I said before, I would have said 50's not 60's but whichever of these ranges she might be in, this new addition to her profile caused me to shudder:

And now with added milk - yes lactating!

:vomit:

Offline HappyandLucky

Shame about the service or I would be taking a visit Basingstoke way.  Her photos are right up my street but not to be  :dash:

Offline hants1234

I have seen a few times, last visit being at least 18 months ago. I would say she is definitely late 50s or early 50s but no where near 60.

Service was reasonable she did owo and rimmed my arse. I didn't notice any clock watching and left happy after each visit but there's better girls out there so probably wouldn't see again.

Offline latecomer

Thanks for the review and warning. Sorry, you had such as an expensive non-event.

Can't believe her rates of £90/£150. However, the only previous review said she does a lot of RB - not surprised and I bet she doesn't charge £150ph all the time.

Yes she responded to a RB request of mine a while ago and offered £80 for 30 mins.  As many others have said, she seems to respond to loads of RBs but doesn't read what you say and writes the same old crap.  She told me she could be my "sexy secretary" - fine, but that's nothing like the specific requests I'd made in the RB.

Offline mattylondon

I have seen a few times, last visit being at least 18 months ago. I would say she is definitely late 50s or early 50s but no where near 60[/b].

Service was reasonable she did owo and rimmed my arse. I didn't notice any clock watching and left happy after each visit but there's better girls out there so probably wouldn't see again.
Re-read what you posted previously and tell if you can see a possible contradiction in there?  :crazy:

Offline hants1234

Re-read what you posted previously and tell if you can see a possible contradiction in there?  :crazy:

That should be late 40s!

James999

Offline mattylondon

This is clearly a body of a woman in her 60's not 40's  :vomit:

There's no way on God's green Earth, that the picture you showed is the body of a woman in her 40s!! I'm being very kind when I suggest that at best, it's the body of a woman in her late 50s. Her pussy looks pretty well used.  :vomit:

It's a profile I've seen many times, when older women put in pictures of themselves at a younger age. In the world of paid sex, a misleading con artist, in my opinion, regardless of whether she provides a great service or not. In her case, looks like these days she's a time wasting messer. She looks pretty well used and beat.

What is the point putting in pictures showing you went you were younger? Who gives a fuck? How you look right now is what matters?
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 05:42:27 pm by mattylondon »

Ukvanman

God gena was my first ever punt, it was at least 20 years ago ,as my first time I remember a few things about her she was slim and old looking then I was 35 at the time she was all about the money and wanted a tip before I started ,,it was a good introduction ,,it was a bit secret squirrel about the location had to park up the road ,,she sound be retired by now I would put her in her mid to late sixties now 

Offline longstuff10

Afternoon..

All these years (10) I thought that she and I just didn't click. She too made me wait, initially very rushed "during clothes off" and she kept disappearing off to get a drink or use her phone etc...

She had an OK body then, but was not anywhere near 40, at that time.

Just glad you have all posted as always pondered returning to see if it was me!!! I now know.

Cheers all.

Clarkey

Having found this site in the autumn, finally time to post.

This strikes a chord. I first booked Gena for an incall in 2005 from the local rag. Swayed by very alluring foreign accent, which was rare at the time lol. V. disappointed by sub standard 1hr incall. I remember it being rushed and out after 1 pop in 30 mins or so (150).  :( She'd have been about 40 then I guess.

She has replied to a few of my reverse bookings since, all cut and paste and sadly I relented after a bit of negotiation recently when the usual idiots had replied and wasnt having any joy(prior to finding this site). Why did I think she'd changed :dash:

Anyway, drove to hers, now a discreet semi rural location. Rang nearby at appointed location and time, told to ring back in 5, no reply, then she rang back 15 mins later as I was about to call it a night. Directed to house, very nice. Entered, went upstairs, admin sorted. She looks as per pics, maybe 50 or so now. She then said she was going downstairs to boil hot water for a special blow job surprise! 7 mins later she re appeared. Can't remember great detail but BJ with said hot water in mouth, pop 1 not CIM. She then said "time is nearly up darling". I was 35/40 mins into booking and 10 of that she hadn't been with me!. Obviously 5 mins away from when she deemed it to have started i.e when it should have done. Nice try.  I asked for 2nd pop which was administered via prostate massage and happy ending, not my cup of tea. Dressed and left.  Pleasant enough in a rather false way but a seasoned pro who likes to string it out. Won't get my hard earned readies again.

Offline madeinwales56

Thanks to the op for the original review and to the other contributors on this thread. Gena has been on my hotlist for one of my frequent visits to Hampshire. I will make sure I avoid this one me thinks ...
Cheers fellas.

Offline nicename

Yes I have met Gena several times.  My 1st meeting a few years was a positive experience.  Good Comms, no waiting, and I got what I wanted. A happy boy I was.  I did try again a month or so ago.    A reverse booking, followed by various emails and calls and we arranged the date and time.   Much of what other have said before happened.  I.e She was late, Delaying with tea making, general preparation all took time, checking phone during the meeting, and short changed.

But saying that I find her enjoyable and yes I probably will return one day.  She is obviously doing something right.  She has a quality house which is nicely furnished, there is a nice 4x4 in the drive, and she dresses well.  I suspect the reason for all  this is she works hard at what she does.   It is nice going to a place where I feel safe, clean, discrete and fit for purpose.

Re her age, I would say mid 40's.  She has children (push chair and baby / toddler toys in the kitchen) and she is currently lactating so I assume there is a young baby somewhere. I was curious at her good shape after pregnancy which I expect was probably not too long ago.  So she is child bearing age what ever this is in this day and age.  I do not recall ever seeing her mention she was pregnant on her profile, so did she work through her pregnancy without mentioning it to her clients? Surely it would have shown.   Also I can not understand how a successful lady can do this job at what reads all times of the day with a young family.  Her other half must be very accommodating and part of her business.

As I said earlier, I am a happy punter.  I prefer the mature lady so her real age what ever that is suits me.  I have been to low cost younger ladies out there, but Gena is real despite her odd quirks.   Go prepared, take your watch and you won't be disappointed

James999

Re her age, I would say mid 40's. 

As others have said she was late 40's (At least) 10 years ago, and this photo clearly shows a woman in her 60's not 40's  :thumbsdown:

Offline nicename

Yes I agree that the picture does not do her justice, but she is lactating and has Young children.  Surely that would put her late 40's at the max

James999

That "does not do her justice" line is meaningless, it shows what she looks like and that's old.

As for the baby that you've made up, perhaps it's her grandchild or she's childminding to top up her income, as if you check her profile she clearly hasn't stopped working in the last 12 months and regular blog updates with pictures throughout 2015 don't show her as pregnant at any point.

Offline mh

or she's childminding to top up her income

Well James, you achieved max coffee spraying for me here with that one, well done.  :thumbsup:

Offline nicename

Yes I certainly agree things do not add up, and that is why I thought I would try this forum to see what others think..   Yes the children toys and pushchair could all be part of an image she is trying to portray.  I did notice that the cabinet in the bedroom had child proof locks on.   Yes as I said earlier, her body was trim, and certainly not that of a typical post pregnant lady (Not that I have met many of them ).  But the lactating tits surely indicates post pregnancy, unless there is some thing we do not understand.  I am sure at a previous meeting she mentioned she had a sister. Sister's children may be ?  I am sure one day we will get closer to the truth and her real age.   But regardless of age I enjoyed her company and the services offered.

Offline Hantsolo

Yes I certainly agree things do not add up, and that is why I thought I would try this forum to see what others think..   Yes the children toys and pushchair could all be part of an image she is trying to portray.  I did notice that the cabinet in the bedroom had child proof locks on.   Yes as I said earlier, her body was trim, and certainly not that of a typical post pregnant lady (Not that I have met many of them ).  But the lactating tits surely indicates post pregnancy, unless there is some thing we do not understand.  I am sure at a previous meeting she mentioned she had a sister. Sister's children may be ?  I am sure one day we will get closer to the truth and her real age.   But regardless of age I enjoyed her company and the services offered.

Where's the review then? You joined today and have posted 3 times about Gena (who you had a good time with, despite being short changed??)

Slightly strange if you ask me....

jorgan

Interesting observation about the child.  didn't want to say anything originally but seeing it being mention a few times, its her child, the day care on the day I went let her down and she didn't want to cancel, nice thought, maybe, I would have preferred the cancel, didn't feel comfortable with the child around, special when a chair was latched under the door handle to stop child from entering the room and the breaks in between to check on said child.........  :timeout:  :thumbsdown:

Offline HappyandLucky

Interesting observation about the child.  didn't want to say anything originally but seeing it being mention a few times, its her child, the day care on the day I went let her down and she didn't want to cancel, nice thought, maybe, I would have preferred the cancel, didn't feel comfortable with the child around, special when a chair was latched under the door handle to stop child from entering the room and the breaks in between to check on said child.........  :timeout:  :thumbsdown:
At least she was honest but  :wacko: :vomit:

James999

chair was latched under the door handle to stop child from entering

Earlier we were told she's lactating (despite never being pregnant) now the child is old enough to walk around and open doors  :unknown:

With her age It's more likely her grandchild  :hi: :sarcastic:

Starting to turn out like a sketch from little britain,

Anyone for Bitty?
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline mh

its her child, the day care on the day I went let her down and she didn't want to cancel, nice thought, maybe, I would have preferred the cancel, didn't feel comfortable with the child around, special when a chair was latched under the door handle to stop child from entering the room and the breaks in between to check on said child.........  :timeout:  :thumbsdown:

I don't buy that story. I'm more inclined to believe she's just doesn't want to spend any money on childcare.