Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: angeka anall  (Read 903 times)

Offline ledley

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen this wg? I'm tempted as she is fairly local and is up for all of my likes. Thanks in advance.  :drinks:

Offline HughJardon

Heres more pictures here

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Hot looking girl but is she real ??
If shes at Clare Rd area its probably BnS, and the weather is grim as out there  :thumbsdown:

Offline ledley

Romanian?

Yes. Very risky but my promise to myself is when face to face to clearly confirm services i am paying for before handing over the money.

Offline HughJardon

Im always dissapointed punting especially on a Sunday, as when a new influx of Hoes touch down on Monday, I feel im missing out. Still if youve got an itch there'll be no one stopping you.
Romania though, I think Ive heard my last "Darling" to last a while now  :lol:

Offline mr big

Romanian equals shit service in my opinion I would leave well alone

Online charlie-mott

Most of my Romanian punts have been pretty good of late. Even my first punt at Redlaver street was good! The only problem usually is B&S or extras. Always walk from a B&S and with extras long as it's all clarified at the beginning and paid for at the end the punt goes well. They are usually great value too at £60 for a basic service, £70-80 with extras, for a stunning girl. Compare that with the locals where for the same money you get a fat girl or a 50+ year old and more often than not a disappointing service.

np500

Good points c m, but all mine were total shit so it'll take a lot to change my views on them. And don't forget it's there fault that I have my attitude toward them, I spent about £6-800 giving them the benifit but Thay could't give a shite , so I will visit Romanians again ( never say never ) but only those with feedback, reviews similar to the girls I visit like WB, Welsh kandice, jessy bee, Rachel-superstar, Ashley and Casey love ( in a couple of weeks ) and highly recommended  to boot, I don't mined paying a bit more, it's about the quality of service with a nice and good looking woman. Rather do a little less punting so that the ones I do have are all good .

Offline ledley

After richmond i had 2 pints then saw this one. Great punt, review to follow tomorrow :D

Offline ledley

Second successful romanian in 2 weeks.... What is going on?

Online charlie-mott

On good form tonight Ledley! I don't suppose Mandy was at Richmond?

Offline HughJardon

Second successful romanian in 2 weeks.... What is going on?

Glad it went well Ledders, and she looks a right little stonkerHidden Image/Members Only