Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: feifei_25  (Read 2584 times)

1 review(s) for feifei_23 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ledley

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This was a great punt with a beautiful young chinese wg.

The location is 30 seconds walk from the canada water underground station entrance (very close to Tesco).

WG was busy when i arrived but their was a nice chinese lady there to make me a cup of coffee, a fruit salad and she even gave me a massage whilst i waited.

The WG once ready went and had a shower and came back to the room naked and smelling great. I'd say size 6/8, B cups and a petite ass. She has a pretty face and nice thick hair.

Covered owo, prostate massage and lots of body kissing/licking. Had sex in 3 positions and then had a short chat after. In typical asian fashion she insisted on dressing me after the deed. Great punt, the wgs rotate weekly apparently but this wg was great.

ramrodronnie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This was a great punt with a beautiful young chinese wg.

The location is 30 seconds walk from the canada water underground station entrance (very close to Tesco).

WG was busy when i arrived but their was a nice chinese lady there to make me a cup of coffee, a fruit salad and she even gave me a massage whilst i waited.

The WG once ready went and had a shower and came back to the room naked and smelling great. I'd say size 6/8, B cups and a petite ass. She has a pretty face and nice thick hair.

Covered owo, prostate massage and lots of body kissing/licking. Had sex in 3 positions and then had a short chat after. In typical asian fashion she insisted on dressing me after the deed. Great punt, the wgs rotate weekly apparently but this wg was great.

Thanks for the Review ledley. You stated Covered owo? That is a bit confusing mate. Is it OWO? or Covered BJ?
I have her on my HL ledley so could you tell me if feifei has a hairy pussy, or smoothe/shaved? I know that many Oriental WGs have hairy pussy's, but I personally like hairy pussy's so long as they're very clean.

Also did she allow any French Kissing ledley? Do you think that she would allow CIM, or Facials? Will she do Reverse Oral, or 69? Most of these Oriental WGs don't give out very much info on their services, so it's always good to know what they actually do offer.

Thanks in advance for any info ledley.    :hi:

Offline ledley

Thanks for the Review ledley. You stated Covered owo? That is a bit confusing mate. Is it OWO? or Covered BJ?
I have her on my HL ledley so could you tell me if feifei has a hairy pussy, or smoothe/shaved? I know that many Oriental WGs have hairy pussy's, but I personally like hairy pussy's so long as they're very clean.

Also did she allow any French Kissing ledley? Do you think that she would allow CIM, or Facials? Will she do Reverse Oral, or 69? Most of these Oriental WGs don't give out very much info on their services, so it's always good to know what they actually do offer.

Thanks in advance for any info ledley.    :hi:

Sorry mate, bit of a typo there, I meant covered BJ. She had a hairy pussy but it was nicely groomed but very clean. She allowed light kissing but no tongues. Did not ask for cim or facial but for an extra tenner you can have owo. I didnt opt for owo. I Asked for rimming but this was £10 and her tongue through a condom  :lol: so I didn't go for rimming either.

I didn't ask for reverse oral or 69 but I rarely will perform oral on a wg.

Sorry bud I've not been much help here but hopefully this gives you enough to decide with. From my opinion it was a really pleasant punt from a nice looking wg willing to please.

:drinks:

ramrodronnie

Sorry mate, bit of a typo there, I meant covered BJ. She had a hairy pussy but it was nicely groomed but very clean. She allowed light kissing but no tongues. Did not ask for cim or facial but for an extra tenner you can have owo. I didnt opt for owo. I Asked for rimming but this was £10 and her tongue through a condom  :lol: so I didn't go for rimming either.

I didn't ask for reverse oral or 69 but I rarely will perform oral on a wg.

Sorry bud I've not been much help here but hopefully this gives you enough to decide with. From my opinion it was a really pleasant punt from a nice looking wg willing to please.

:drinks:

No. I appreciate what you've been able to tell me about her ledley. One other quick couple of questions ledley, would you say that she is the age that she states on her profile? And do her pics represent what she does actually look like?

Thanks in advance ledley.   :hi: :thumbsup:

ramrodronnie

No. I appreciate what you've been able to tell me about her ledley. One other quick couple of questions ledley, would you say that she is the age that she states on her profile? And do her pics represent what she does actually look like?

Thanks in advance ledley.   :hi: :thumbsup:

Oh, and another thing ledley. She says that she's Japanese on her profile. But I noticed that you said Chinese in you're Review? Small technicality, but still nice to know ledley?

Thanks mate.   :hi:

Offline ledley

definitely a 'stock' photo as the wgs often rotate in these places. She is not japanese, not sure why asian spots tell this lie. But she is a nice looking wg, late 20's perhaps. I speak basic mandarin and she responded with the native accent, definitely not japanese ha.

I punt with asian wgs on a weekly basis in Wales and many profiles like this use stock photos and state the wg is japanese... no idea why they do it  :unknown:

When you arrive there is another woman at the flat who will guide you in (the one who gave me a quick massage whilst I Waited). she is extremely friendly and put a fresh fruit salad and mug of coffee on the bed side table for me if i wanted. also offered a cigarette on the balcony which i accepted and she joined me. The location is a apartment block so you have no issues about public seeing you go in and out.

If you text mate you can be quite frank in your requests and she text back with a yes/no against my requests. Though it is not fully accurate as owo was a no but the wg offered it for an extra tenner.

ramrodronnie

definitely a 'stock' photo as the wgs often rotate in these places. She is not japanese, not sure why asian spots tell this lie. But she is a nice looking wg, late 20's perhaps. I speak basic mandarin and she responded with the native accent, definitely not japanese ha.

I punt with asian wgs on a weekly basis in Wales and many profiles like this use stock photos and state the wg is japanese... no idea why they do it  :unknown:

When you arrive there is another woman at the flat who will guide you in (the one who gave me a quick massage whilst I Waited). she is extremely friendly and put a fresh fruit salad and mug of coffee on the bed side table for me if i wanted. also offered a cigarette on the balcony which i accepted and she joined me. The location is a apartment block so you have no issues about public seeing you go in and out.

If you text mate you can be quite frank in your requests and she text back with a yes/no against my requests. Though it is not fully accurate as owo was a no but the wg offered it for an extra tenner.

Thanks again for you're assistance ledley. Now the big concern is, as they are stock pics, are we going to get the girl in the pics?
As we know, many of these oriental WGs tend to change/rotate on quite a regular basis. So it's always nice to know that we will get the same girl as we see in the profile pics.
I suppose even then there are many of them who are really pretty/sexually attractive. Knowing my luck I'd end up with a rotter.  :hi: