Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Spanish_Arianna - Wandsworth  (Read 2104 times)

5 review(s) for SPANISH_VICTORIA (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Nagilum

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Duration: 30 Mins

Paid: £80 

Comms: Good communication throughout, the appointment was made quickly and on the day.  I would advise you call Arianna as its the best way to get a response quickly, and she prefers it. 

Location: The location is easy enough to find, but be careful if you are travelling with satnav.  If you enter the postcode and it suggests a road, don't be fooled as there are two roads of the same name 3 miles apart.  Make sure you choose the right one! Once you reach the location you can find parking on a side road, which is easy enough. Its a 2 min walk to the door and when you arrive at the location Arianna will text you here door number.  Standard stuff and so far so good.

The Punt
When Arianna opened the door I was met by this Spanish and Columbian beauty, dark curly hair and big brown eyes, she is exactly as she appears in her profile and true to the pictures.  I instantly knew that I should have gone for an hour as my nuts were loaded and this was going to result in me blowing my load quickly!!!  Just a quick note here, if you book 30 mins its cum once and for an hour its cum twice.  That would normally be enough for most punters, but our younger members may want to discuss this first as cumming 3 times may be your thing.  Go in with your eyes open.

So we proceed to some DFK, she felt great and my hands could not touch and caress that fine body enough, it was handfuls of heaven in both hands.  On to the bed and she began with some OW (no OWO) shame, but ok.  Her technique was so good that I felt the tension rising and I could have exploded right there.  Damn that 30 min booking! I asked Arianna to lay down so I can taste that amazing mango, which I had to as I needed to calm down. She tasted great, but stopped me slipping a finger in, which is fine as I already knew that.  Just a heads up there again if you are into that passionately. 

Quick glance at that time and we had 15 mins left. I went straight to cowgirl and now I am about to pop, unbelievable I am thinking, what is wrong with me! I do not want to cum this quick! The way she straddled me and moved her hips was like my penis was moulded to her pussy, she has an amazing way of feeling just right and tight. So I had to ask her to switch positions as I was so close, this was an error as now we went into doggy and that ass was something else, it was a true Spanish/Columbian peachy sight to behold and I popped straight away.  :dash:

So we lay down, she cuddled my arm, gave me light kisses and strokes.  Very sweet girl, but her English is not that great, so conversation is a little tough to have. Nonetheless she will give you a good seeing to during the punt.

Return: Yes as I have unfinished business! 

Enjoy gentlemen and happy punting

Players Only

Facial, this girl is one of the most Beautiful Chicks I have ever seen anywhere  :kissgirl:. Unfortunately she is quit a trick from my neck of the woods but 1 day...

Thanks for the Review!!! Her services sound a little tame for me but I must see her for myself one day.

Was it actual DFK (with tongues)? And do you know if she does COB (As I’d love to explode all over that Ass)?

Offline Nagilum

Facial, this girl is one of the most Beautiful Chicks I have ever seen anywhere  :kissgirl:. Unfortunately she is quit a trick from my neck of the woods but 1 day...

Thanks for the Review!!! Her services sound a little tame for me but I must see her for myself one day.

Was it actual DFK (with tongues)? And do you know if she does COB (As I’d love to explode all over that Ass)?

Yes there was DFK :)

I didn't ask about COB, maybe something to check!

baretta

She looks ok but um sure pumps will agree with me that she can keep her 80 pound for half and hour basic fee  :hi:

Offline Nagilum

She looks ok but um sure pumps will agree with me that she can keep her 80 pound for half and hour basic fee  :hi:

It's true, you can go for a whole hour for that. I had to do it as I was late getting over to her.

Offline pumps

rotfl

so true.

joseph670

I didn't go for COB but her DFK was one of the most intense I've ever experienced, she really goes in hard to the point I needed to gasp for air  :D

joseph670

Glad you had a good punt. I am surprised she is not that well known on this forum as she is genuinely stunning