Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xx DEMI xx - Glasgow  (Read 1557 times)

3 review(s) for xx DEMI xx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4663259) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Happyjose]

Offline MrFox

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

£70 30 minutes.

5’8” size 12 – probably a size 16.
Age 38 – probably mid 40’s
Photos are of her - but she is a lot older and bigger in the flesh compared to the photos.

Was working in the area and desperate for a lunch time shag. I knew from reviews on here this was likely not to go as well as I hoped.
Flat was in Battlefield, area was fine, flat was clean.

Got the paper work out the way. No shower offered but wasn’t needed.
Started with OWO, nothing special, while I had a play with her massive tits and fingered her pussy.
She put the condom on and I did her in missionary, and doggy. I had asked for CIM which she did with little to no excitement :unknown:. Given some wipes while she dressed and she picked my clothes up to put them on the bed indicating I was finished, I had at least 10 min to go. I just got dressed and left, I didn’t see much point hanging around, but would have been happy with more OWO to be honest.

Positives
Short notice.
Safe flat.
Did what I asked for.
Scottish.

Negatives
Price was a more than what I got in return.
Older than I thought from photos and profile, I have no issue with that, just like to know before I go.
Bigger than I was led to believe, again no problem with the larger woman, but like to know before I get there.

I won’t go back for another go, even if desperate, yes I got what I asked for, but she had me leave before my time was over, felt like she wasn’t interested, very little chat, very mechanical. I have no problem with her age/size but this was false advertising. I thought about rating it as neutral as I got what I asked for but overall I fell it was a negative punt. Wish I spent more time looking in the area and planned better.

DG

I can't be too critical of you as I made exactly the same mistake a couple of weeks ago. Only gave her a neutral cos she gave me half my money back as she didn't do anal as per her profile. To top it all I got a £30 fine for a bus lane infringement on my way home  :scare:

Offline seeker

Bet she can't believe that you  guys are paying her £70hh and 130 h
To shag  her  :vomit:  :vomit:
I wouldn't touch her if she paid me :music:
Ffs :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline MrFox

I was desperate Seeker and she certainly wasn't on my HL. There aren't many decent WG in that area,  i was on foot, couldn't risk taking the van anywhere and usually only time I'm free to make a booking.

Unlucky DG that's a sore one to top off the punt. I did read your review which did set my expectation to be low but thought I'd risk it.

JackFlash

she's supposed to be doing a job and giving a sub-standard service by all accounts.
looks like a fukn dinner lady and unless its Mount a Minger week she has a cheek charging those prices.
good review mate I'll be staying well clear.

Offline bluelion8884

I nearly made this mistake a few weeks back, but lucky for me she never answered the phone.

Txt me back a few days later though... not sure I was thrilled about that lol