Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Babylon girls offering Black Firday discount  (Read 736 times)

Online tigerfeet

I signed up to their email newsletter and theyre offering this fwis

Exclusive subscriber only offer, book any of the 3 Babylon Girls below between Friday 27th to Sunday 30th November 2015 and get 10% off the normal fee. Please quote BF1115 at time of booking.

External Link/Members Only

Mila looks good Pity it doesn't apply to all girls

Offline lostandfound

What's that you say? Black Furday? I suppose the girls will be wearing merkins!  :sarcastic:

LL

Many agency girls also advertise on AdultWork and other places. If booked directly you'll save a lot more than 10%

Offline NightKid

Not to mention a 10% reduction from the £200 RRP still brings it to a ridiculous £180 total.  :dash:

LL

Not to mention a 10% reduction from the £200 RRP still brings it to a ridiculous £180 total.  :dash:
Yep it seems ridiculous to me now, but years ago (10?) when I first started punting I would only ever punt via agencies and always paid £200 for an hour and used Babylon girls a number of times.  It's a lucky dip really as you can't tell how the girl will look, based on the overly-photoshopped pics (so every girl on their website looks great) and you can't rely on the reviews as they tend to only publish the overwhelmingly-positive ones.  However, I did meet some stunners, hotter than the girls I tend to see nowadays, on my cheaper budget.  There were some shit ones too though.  I remember booking a Babylon girl once, paying her my £200 and I only stayed 10 minutes - it was that shit.

Online tigerfeet

agree with all comments. agencies are convenient but i prefer to try and use AW because it's cheaper and the pics are (mostly) real when I can put up with some of the nonsense arounds comms. I did think the discount applied to all girls at first but then reread it and posted it anyway. Far, far too much photoshop at the moment sometimes actually making the girl look worse

yumyum3

Spot-on. Although it would appear that there are enough idiots around who'll pay that kind of money  :dash: